The Disreputable Robert Mueller

accept he didn't commit obstruction. He came close to perhaps stepping over that line, but didn't. He was more transparent with the investigation than any other president. so they can try and impeach him because he almost did something. it won't go over well for them. but hey, promote it.

Stop lying to yourself.
You're the liar. Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense. Do it or shut the hell up.

Nope I'm not the liar.
Then why aren't democrats charging Trump with obstruction of justice and impeaching him?

We'll see what happens when congress gets all the information.
Congress has it. You’ve concluded the orange man guilty, why aren’t Democrats acting?

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS PROTECTING THE TREASONOUS ORANGE MAN?

Stop lying to yourself.
You're the liar. Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense. Do it or shut the hell up.

Nope I'm not the liar.
Then why aren't democrats charging Trump with obstruction of justice and impeaching him?

Nothing is going to happen except more false accusations and innuendos. Democrat leadership has clearly stated they're not going to impeach. You have a couple loudmouthed bitches that want to make a name for themselves. That's it.

Like I said, We'll see what happens when congress gets all the information. Because actually reading the report shows me how misinformed you choose to be.

Stop lying to yourself.

Nope I'm not the liar.

Congress has it. You’ve concluded the orange man guilty, why aren’t Democrats acting?

No congress doesn't have it.

Nope I'm not the liar.

No congress doesn't have it.
Congress doesn’t have the report YOU have that you CLAIM PROVES Trump is guilty?

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

Please, tell EVERYONE here how Mueller, or anyone else that may have ended up in Mueller's position as SC, could have ever known what you are claiming? That would be impossible for anyone to know, Mueller included.
But go ahead; we are waiting.

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

Please, tell EVERYONE here how Mueller, or anyone else that may have ended up in Mueller's position as SC, could have ever known what you are claiming? That would be impossible for anyone for anyone to know, Mueller included.
Because everyone knows Leftists can only BS.

Robert Mueller is an honorable man….I mean that in the same way Antony meant this about Brutus: “…for Brutus is an honorable man; they are all honorable men…”

While the stain is rapidly spreading over Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch,….and Obama, all of them are snakes, and are covered by that same quote.

1.Right off the top, Mueller has a history with Trump that should have required him to recuse himself, and refuse the special counsel position

“Trump argued that Mueller had three conflicts of interest preventing him from leading a fully unbiased investigation, according to the New York Times. The first two conflicts being Mueller’s previous work for a law firm that represented Jared Kushner; the second being Mueller interviewing to return for a second stint as FBI director immediately before being appointed as special counsel in May.

But arguably the most eye-catching alleged conflict of interest involves a purported dispute between Mueller and the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, in October 2011. President Trump claimed Mueller resigned his membership at the club due to the alleged disagreement over fees and believes he still holds a grudge against him over the matter.

Mueller, who was FBI director at the time of the alleged dispute, denied the incident and any potential hard feelings.

“Mr. Mueller left the club in October 2011 without dispute,” special counsel spokesman Joshua Stueve said in July.”
Why did Mueller quit Trump’s golf club? Dispute reportedly key to president’s desire to fire special counsel

3. Stocking his ‘team’ with Clinton donors and anti-Trump partisans proves what he was about.

4. Although Mueller had right to look into anything that arises in connection with the alleged events, he refused to direct investigation toward Clinton…gave immunity.

The man signed on to the attempted…..failed…..coup to depose a duly elected President.

No honor or repute of any sort should ever be attached to this man.

Absolutely, I love my best pres ever
I can drag my wife by. The hair before raping her now
Cheat on her when she's pregnant
Peek into teens dressing rooms
Lust after my daughter.
A truly fine man.
At least he has more deferments than mueller

And now for actual criminality:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Please, tell EVERYONE here how Mueller, or anyone else that may have ended up in Mueller's position as SC, could have ever known what you are claiming? That would be impossible for anyone to know, Mueller included.

Absolutely.....and you should take notes.

1. I wanna know how much of the $145 million bribe that Putin paid Hillary for our uranium found its way into Mueller's piggy bank.

2. A peek into Mueller's motivation is here:

….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $billions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?

....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

Branco_102717_uranium-russia-clinton-fbi.jpg

3. The esteemed Lee Smith has a slightly different take.

"News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

4. After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

Jail 'em all!!!

1. I wanna know how much of the $145 million bribe that Putin paid Hillary for our uranium found its way into Mueller's piggy bank.

….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $billions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

"News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

4. After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

Jail 'em all!!!

Your derail of your own thread is duly noted. Here, I will ask YOU again.

Jail 'em all!!!

Read my posts two years ago and compare them to the Mueller Report, dope.

"CNN: 'God Allowed The Mueller Report To Test Our Unshakable Faith In Collusion'
April 18th, 2019
article-4056-2.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Anchors at CNN headquarters have made a bold statement of unwavering faith after the Mueller Report revealed no actual evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. "We believe in collusion with all our hearts and will never let the world's teachings get in the way of that," said Jim Acosta while mumbling mantras quietly in a room misty with burning incense.

"If God allowed this report to be written in the manner that it was, He did so to test our unshakable faith in what we know to be true," said Anderson Cooper.

"We believe in the one true Russian collusion, the one that was spoken into truth and made real far before any evidence was brought before this dark world," added Natalie Allen.

All of the anchors began to speak in unison, reciting their statement of faith with eye closed and hands raised:

We believe the true Mueller Report, regardless of the one released by men.

We believe that there is collusion, eternally existent in the person of Trump and the country of Russia.

We believe in the infallibility of the media, sinless, miraculous. We will redeem humankind.

We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, collusion is absolutely essential.

We believe in the collusion of Trump and Russia. All statements and evidence that purports to contradict that truth are lies of the Dark Lord.

Forever and ever, amen.

The anchors then began speaking in tongues and weeping while tearing at their garments.

Reporters fled after Acosta got out the poisonous snakes."
CNN: 'God Allowed The Mueller Report To Test Our Unshakable Faith In Collusion'

Nope I'm not the liar.

Nothing is going to happen except more false accusations and innuendos. Democrat leadership has clearly stated they're not going to impeach. You have a couple loudmouthed bitches that want to make a name for themselves. That's it.

Like I said, We'll see what happens when congress gets all the information. Because actually reading the report shows me how misinformed you choose to be.
Yeah, we're all misinformed. Uh huh.

Jail 'em all!!!

"Dope?" OK bitch. I will ask a third time.

My question is not complicated, nor does it require your extended 'copy & pate' essay & dissertation.

You can answer in your own words, and a very few words would be the best.

You made the claim that Mueller knew there was no substance to the collusion claim.

We are waiting..........

BTW, where is the report on hitlery from Comey? where's that transparency? ahhh you're a bonafide hypocrite right?
So far as I can tell, the Comey report went to the DOJ to determine if any crimes were committed. If you want a copy of the report talk to Trump-appointees, Sessions or Barr. I can't believe either want to protect Hilary in any way so, since the report has not been released, it's pretty obvious there's nothing there.

Trump's favorite snacks are Nutter Butters and white Tic Tacs. and Diet Coke. we learned that through Mueller. your taxpayer dollars at work!

Trump was tipped to star in an American TV show extolling the KGB and its "heroic exploits", but the idea was nixed, according to Mueller

Dragons posts speak for themselves,,,,,loudly

That one is a psychotic.

And, she's your team????

Take a nap, pal.....
For your perusal PC
While the report does not find criminal conspiracy between Trump associates and Russia, it describes a set of contacts that may not involve chargeable criminality but might reasonably be described as “collusion.” In some of these cases, there was a clear “meeting of the minds”—or an effort to establish one—between members of the Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government, but the object of that agreement was not a federal crime. If these episodes fall short of a criminal conspiracy, they nonetheless reveal an alarming reality.

The report details numerous contacts during the presidential campaign, some of which are well known—for example, the cases of George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, two low-level recruits to the Trump campaign’s foreign policy team who became the focus of efforts by Russian agents to cultivate a relationship. A higher profile case is that of Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort. The report describes Manafort’s extensive ties to Russia in detail, ties he cultivated through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and the former Russian-backed government in Ukraine. Throughout his time with the Trump campaign—Manafort resigned in August 2016 but continued to advise the Trump campaign through at least November—Manafort maintained consistent contact with his “longtime” associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a Ukrainian who, according to the report, “the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.” Kilimnik attempted to have Manafort pass along a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to be friendly to Russian interests, though the Mueller team was unable to identify evidence that Manafort did so. Manafort in turn instructed his deputy Rick Gates to provide Kilimnik with polling data and other information regarding the Trump campaign’s electoral strategy, which he understood would be passed on to Deripaska and others.

A particularly troubling example is the protracted negotiation over the Trump Tower Moscow project, in which President Trump was personally involved. In September 2015, the Trump Organization, acting through attorney Michael Cohen, restarted negotiations over a possible Trump Tower project in Moscow that had fallen through several years prior. Trump himself signed a letter of intent for the project in October 2015, on the same day as the third Republican primary debate. One of Cohen’s interlocutors on the deal, businessman Felix Sater, repeatedly raised the prospect of using the deal to enhance Trump’s electoral prospects. In January 2016, Cohen reached out to Russian officials in an attempt to contact Putin and secure support for the project, which ultimately resulted in an invitation for Cohen to visit Moscow to discuss. Cohen also raised the prospect of Trump himself visiting Russia to discuss the deal, once in late 2015 and again in spring 2016—a possibility that Cohen indicated Trump was open to if it would facilitate the deal. Neither trip ultimately came together. Cohen ultimately pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about how long into 2016 the Trump Tower Moscow project was negotiated and Trump’s personal knowledge of it.

There are other examples too. The Mueller report lays out in detail a sustained effort to obtain a set of emails which figures associated with the campaign believed hackers might have obtained from Hillary Clinton’s private server before she deleted them. The trouble is that it appears the emails didn’t exist. It has previously been reported that now-deceased Trump supporter Peter Smith went to extreme lengths to try and track down Clinton’s 30,000 deleted emails. According to today’s report, after candidate Trump stated in July 2016 that he hoped Russia would “find the 30,000 emails,” future National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reached out to multiple people to try and obtain those emails. One of the individuals he reached out to was Peter Smith. Smith later circulated a document that claimed his “Clinton Email Reconnaissance Initiative” was “‘in coordination’ with the Trump Campaign” specifically naming Flynn, Sam Clovis, Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway. While the investigation found that Smith communicated with both Flynn and Clovis, it found no evidence that any of the four individuals listed “initiated or directed Smith’s efforts.” So essentially, a bunch of people in Trump’s orbit tried very hard to obtain stolen emails but came up empty. Mueller decided that chasing this particular ghost did not constitute criminal conduct.

There are also a series of events for which the special counsel’s office appeared to have seriously considered the possibility of bringing charges but ultimately determined that not all of the elements were met or that the evidence was otherwise insufficient.

Most seriously, the special counsel’s office examined possible criminal charges related to the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting in significant depth. The report’s account of the meeting between senior representatives of the Trump campaign and Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya and other Russian government-linked individuals largely tracks with widely reported accounts. The meeting was proposed to Donald Trump Jr. in an email from Robert Goldstone, who said that the “Crown prosecutor of Russia ... offered to provide the Trump Campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as “part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump.” Trump Jr. responded that “if it’s what you say I love it” and arranged the meeting through a series of emails and telephone calls. Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner attended. The meeting lasted approximately 20 minutes and left the campaign officials frustrated because the Russians were not able to offer any concrete information and instead talked about adoptions and the Russian Magnitsky Act.

"While the report does not find criminal conspiracy between Trump associates and Russia, it describes a set of contacts that may not involve chargeable criminality but might reasonably be described as “collusion.”

I can help, eddie.

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. Seenewspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.
Just because he can't be found guilty of numerous charges doesn't mean he should be acceptable as our leader The man is pure slime and if that's who you support it says a lot about you
Presdient Trump has clean hands, and you and your friends hate him because Maxine Waters called him guilty without a shred of proof, when actually, he is fully exonerated from wrongdoing by never having done one single thing he was accused of by very evil and mentally incompetent crazy mouthpieces of the DNC. DNC, the party of hatred and abominable personal habits with a failure of introspection present.

45 is Traitor and a Quisling.

Jail 'em all!!!

My question is not complicated, nor does it require your extended 'copy & pate' essay & dissertation.

You made the claim that Mueller knew there was no substance to the collusion claim.

We are waiting..........

Learn how to address your betters, dunce.

That one is a psychotic.

And, she's your team????

Take a nap, pal.....
For your perusal PC
While the report does not find criminal conspiracy between Trump associates and Russia, it describes a set of contacts that may not involve chargeable criminality but might reasonably be described as “collusion.” In some of these cases, there was a clear “meeting of the minds”—or an effort to establish one—between members of the Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government, but the object of that agreement was not a federal crime. If these episodes fall short of a criminal conspiracy, they nonetheless reveal an alarming reality.

The report details numerous contacts during the presidential campaign, some of which are well known—for example, the cases of George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, two low-level recruits to the Trump campaign’s foreign policy team who became the focus of efforts by Russian agents to cultivate a relationship. A higher profile case is that of Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort. The report describes Manafort’s extensive ties to Russia in detail, ties he cultivated through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and the former Russian-backed government in Ukraine. Throughout his time with the Trump campaign—Manafort resigned in August 2016 but continued to advise the Trump campaign through at least November—Manafort maintained consistent contact with his “longtime” associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a Ukrainian who, according to the report, “the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.” Kilimnik attempted to have Manafort pass along a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to be friendly to Russian interests, though the Mueller team was unable to identify evidence that Manafort did so. Manafort in turn instructed his deputy Rick Gates to provide Kilimnik with polling data and other information regarding the Trump campaign’s electoral strategy, which he understood would be passed on to Deripaska and others.

A particularly troubling example is the protracted negotiation over the Trump Tower Moscow project, in which President Trump was personally involved. In September 2015, the Trump Organization, acting through attorney Michael Cohen, restarted negotiations over a possible Trump Tower project in Moscow that had fallen through several years prior. Trump himself signed a letter of intent for the project in October 2015, on the same day as the third Republican primary debate. One of Cohen’s interlocutors on the deal, businessman Felix Sater, repeatedly raised the prospect of using the deal to enhance Trump’s electoral prospects. In January 2016, Cohen reached out to Russian officials in an attempt to contact Putin and secure support for the project, which ultimately resulted in an invitation for Cohen to visit Moscow to discuss. Cohen also raised the prospect of Trump himself visiting Russia to discuss the deal, once in late 2015 and again in spring 2016—a possibility that Cohen indicated Trump was open to if it would facilitate the deal. Neither trip ultimately came together. Cohen ultimately pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about how long into 2016 the Trump Tower Moscow project was negotiated and Trump’s personal knowledge of it.

There are other examples too. The Mueller report lays out in detail a sustained effort to obtain a set of emails which figures associated with the campaign believed hackers might have obtained from Hillary Clinton’s private server before she deleted them. The trouble is that it appears the emails didn’t exist. It has previously been reported that now-deceased Trump supporter Peter Smith went to extreme lengths to try and track down Clinton’s 30,000 deleted emails. According to today’s report, after candidate Trump stated in July 2016 that he hoped Russia would “find the 30,000 emails,” future National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reached out to multiple people to try and obtain those emails. One of the individuals he reached out to was Peter Smith. Smith later circulated a document that claimed his “Clinton Email Reconnaissance Initiative” was “‘in coordination’ with the Trump Campaign” specifically naming Flynn, Sam Clovis, Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway. While the investigation found that Smith communicated with both Flynn and Clovis, it found no evidence that any of the four individuals listed “initiated or directed Smith’s efforts.” So essentially, a bunch of people in Trump’s orbit tried very hard to obtain stolen emails but came up empty. Mueller decided that chasing this particular ghost did not constitute criminal conduct.

There are also a series of events for which the special counsel’s office appeared to have seriously considered the possibility of bringing charges but ultimately determined that not all of the elements were met or that the evidence was otherwise insufficient.

Most seriously, the special counsel’s office examined possible criminal charges related to the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting in significant depth. The report’s account of the meeting between senior representatives of the Trump campaign and Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya and other Russian government-linked individuals largely tracks with widely reported accounts. The meeting was proposed to Donald Trump Jr. in an email from Robert Goldstone, who said that the “Crown prosecutor of Russia ... offered to provide the Trump Campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as “part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump.” Trump Jr. responded that “if it’s what you say I love it” and arranged the meeting through a series of emails and telephone calls. Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner attended. The meeting lasted approximately 20 minutes and left the campaign officials frustrated because the Russians were not able to offer any concrete information and instead talked about adoptions and the Russian Magnitsky Act.

"While the report does not find criminal conspiracy between Trump associates and Russia, it describes a set of contacts that may not involve chargeable criminality but might reasonably be described as “collusion.”

I can help, eddie.

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. Seenewspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.
Just because he can't be found guilty of numerous charges doesn't mean he should be acceptable as our leader The man is pure slime and if that's who you support it says a lot about you
Presdient Trump has clean hands, and you and your friends hate him because Maxine Waters called him guilty without a shred of proof, when actually, he is fully exonerated from wrongdoing by never having done one single thing he was accused of by very evil and mentally incompetent crazy mouthpieces of the DNC. DNC, the party of hatred and abominable personal habits with a failure of introspection present.

45 is Traitor and a Quisling.

You wrote 45....no doubt you meant 44.

Let's check:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Jail 'em all!!!

We are waiting..........

Learn how to address your betters, dunce.

I asked the question THREE TIMES yet all you can do is play your foolish wittle games & name call like a wittle turd grader.

There you go wittle turd grader. FORTH TIME. We are waiting.

Forum List

Back