🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Doctor said it

Manning is a conspiracy whackjob who believes, among other idiocy, that Obama is not going to leave office and will serve a third term.

I am sure he is not infallible...but the op statement is spot on.

Oh, he's far from infallible. He's a straight up whackjob.

If Charlie Manson said Obama was a jackass, would you praise Manson for being "spot on"?

What if it turned out Manson though Obama was a jackass because Obama wouldn't pardon him?

When you climb into bed with a whackjob like Manning out of sheer partisan hackery, you only make a fool of yourself.

Manning is a conspiracy whackjob who believes, among other idiocy, that Obama is not going to leave office and will serve a third term.

If Charlie Manson said Obama was a jackass, would you praise Manson for being "spot on"?

What if it turned out Manson though Obama was a jackass because Obama wouldn't pardon him?

When you climb into bed with a whackjob like Manning out of sheer partisan hackery, you only make a fool of yourself.

Had to go Manson defense route huh? Pretty whacky hackery right there.

Sometimes a rube needs an analogy they can comprehend to understand how they look to everyone else.

When you climb in bed with, and praise, a whackjob, you look stupid.

Analogies need to be reasonably close in comparison to be effective.

Do you also subscribe to WWHD? What Would Hitler Do

Sometimes a rube needs an analogy they can comprehend to understand how they look to everyone else.

When you climb in bed with, and praise, a whackjob, you look stupid.

Trumpitis must be catching.

the dumber, more repulsive idiots can be, the better they believe people like them.

Manson vs Manning. Fails the test of false comparisons...Jake emailed me wid dat...

Forum List

Back