The DOJ has left wing bias since 2009, does it need to swing right for 15 or so years to even out past transgressions, just like affirmative action?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Those from the left who benefitted from the left DOJ since 2009 must be punished for their left privilege.

The only way to make up for past injustice is current injustice, so I advocate a swing to the right for the DOJ for at least 15 years in the name of EQUITY.

LIBERAL PRIVILEGE IS REAL. IT MUST END.

I don't think they can. They are atrophied and are unable to get out of the paralysis they're in. They need to be ended.

We see an unfair justice system….and it is not based on ETHNICITY.

IT IS BASED ON SOCIOECONOMICS AND POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

The only way for equity is to be right leaning for about 15 years.

Last edited:
Those from the left who benefitted from the left DOJ since 2009 must be punished for their left privilege.

The only way to make up for past injustice is current injustice, so I advocate a swing to the right for the DOJ for at least 15 years in the name of EQUITY.

LIBERAL PRIVILEGE IS REAL. IT MUST END.
I love the CRT circular logic analogy but if the court would just go back to the center & use the original intent of the Constitution, everybody wins.
Even the progs would be winners though they are no doubt too cognitively impaired to notice the wonders of freedom from oppressive govt interference

Forum List

Back