The DOJ has placed J6 Defendants on a Registry, like Sex Offenders, which appears as a top search result all ACCUSED J6 Individuals- even if Unconvict

So protesting your grievances to the government is no longer allowed?

You're a fucking NAZI.
Not in the way that day unfolded and then happened. If the crowd had stayed outside the Capitol in the courtyard and on the sidewalk and remained peaceful, sure, they could have protested a lie. It still would have been a lie. But they didn't. And they're lucky there were only four deaths that day. Treated with kid gloves while outnumbering Capitol police by at least 15 to 1. Because the crowd were just and whiteous Trump supportin "patriots". If they had been a darker shade of skin tone, you would have been carting the bodies out for hours and sponging the blood off the floors and walls for days.

Not in the way that day unfolded and then happened.
It was nothing distinguishable from a thousand leftwing riots.. In fact, it was far less violent than a lot of them.
If the crowd had stayed outside the Capitol in the courtyard and on the sidewalk and remained peaceful, sure, they could have protested a lie.
Every left-wing riot is over a lie.
It still would have been a lie. But they didn't. And they're lucky there were only four deaths that day.
No one died at the hands of any of the rioters. One did die at the hands of the capitol police.
Treated with kid gloves while outnumbering Capitol police by at least 15 to 1.
How were they treated with kid gloves?

Because the crowd were just and whiteous Trump supportin "patriots". If they had been a darker shade of skin tone, you would have been carting the bodies out for hours and sponging the blood off the floors and walls for days.
You mean like they did in Portland? Seattle? Minneapolis?

Every time one of you prog NAZIs tries to justify this treatment you always make a fool of yourself. It couldn't be more obvious that your main objection is that the rioters right-wingers.

It was nothing distinguishable from a thousand leftwing riots.. In fact, it was far less violent than a lot of them.
Except none of those protests turned violent had anything to do with overthrowing the government of the United States because some asshole lost his re-election bid.
Every left-wing riot is over a lie.
No. They were over unarmed black men being shot and killed by policemen.
No one died at the hands of any of the rioters. One did die at the hands of the capitol police.
I don't give a shit and two shakes of whatever pills you're swallowing. Dozens of officers were physically injured, one dying the next day of a stroke. And hundreds with PTSD issues.
How were they treated with kid gloves?
Because the crowd was WHITE! And there weren't 100 Ashli Babbitt's that day. One round was fired that day. If that crowd were black, they would have been carting the bodies out for hours.
You mean like they did in Portland? Seattle? Minneapolis?
Again, NONE of these protests were over a lie of a stolen election and an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
Every time one of you prog NAZIs tries to justify this treatment you always make a fool of yourself. It couldn't be more obvious that your main objection is that the rioters right-wingers.
Right wingers rioted on January 6th. Specifically, Trump supporting white wingers.

Except none of those protests turned violent had anything to do with overthrowing the government of the United States because some asshole lost his re-election bid.
Neither did Jan 6.

No. They were over unarmed black men being shot and killed by policemen.
Horseshit.

I don't give a shit and two shakes of whatever pills you're swallowing. Dozens of officers were physically injured, one dying the next day of a stroke. And hundreds with PTSD issues.
He was obviously due for a stroke Too many donuts killed him, not the riot. Most of the "injuries" were scuffed knees or jammed fingers. To this day I've never seen a list of the injuries. We all know what that is.

Because the crowd was WHITE! And there weren't 100 Ashli Babbitt's that day. One round was fired that day. If that crowd were black, they would have been carting the bodies out for hours.
ROFL! How many bodies did the cart out of Portland? Seattle? Minneapolis?

Again, NONE of these protests were over a lie of a stolen election and an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
No one attempted to overthrow the government, you lying douchebag.
Right wingers rioted on January 6th. Specifically, Trump supporting white wingers.
so the date is the reason?

This isn't America anymore... we lost it without a fight....

donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
1706384298652.png

donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
View attachment 893882
She will never see a dime....

This is a clear violation of the 5th Amendment. This country is turning into a police state.

This registry is causing ppl w misdemeanors & the unconvicted to be denied housing, banking, & much more

Were you not aware that arrests are a matter of public record?

Since the Democrats went off the rails in 2016, we have been sliding toward totalitarianism ever since. Anyone who thinks we have equal justice under the law is either outright lying or willfully ignorant.
^ Truth.

Guess they should have thought about that before they made a pilgrimage to DC to try to stop the peaceful transition of power at the behest of their savior.
Track em all down. No matter how long it takes.

No sympathy.
That day.....can never happen again.
:p

Leftards are completely full of shit.

This game works both ways, buddy.

Soon there will be a lot of leftards out of work.

Because they're untrustworthy and unreliable.

Guess they should have thought about that before they made a pilgrimage to DC to try to stop the peaceful transition of power at the behest of their savior.
Track em all down. No matter how long it takes.

No sympathy.
That day.....can never happen again.
Pearl Harbor day huh. Only your Paid looters can protest huh.

No one gives a fuck about your outrage given what your side has done

Pearl Harbor day huh. Only your Paid looters can protest huh.

No one gives a fuck about your outrage given what your side has done

Amen.

Up until about five years ago, I still had half a heart for some of the leftists' causes and regard for their humanity, but their viciousness displayed since then has so changed my willingness to give them any space in my heart or my mind or my life, leaving me completely certain that the divorce can't happen soon enough.

Even yesterday, I extended an olive branch to one of them here in the board and they spit in my face, and that slammed shut the door of any belief I might have ever had that that person was still in any way human.

Their outrage is now just a comedy show. They've sold themselves out as the devil's little clowns.

Forum List

Back