The Donald Has Won Indiana

Only 7 % reporting, but the Bern is getting 5% higher than Cruzer and what's his face combined.

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.

Sorry, Cruz fans. But you guys have been kind of mean/smug today against me when I said Cruz was gonna lose
manny.png

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.
Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

OK, we see where you're coming from.

You're here to recite Trump talking points over and over, ad infinitum.

We get it.

GTY_Trump_Cruz_MEM_160503_16x9_992.jpg

It came down to Hitler and Satan.

Hitler won.

Does that make Hitler the new Satan?

He's got a path to winning the nomination. You should see all the counties that are voting for him. Who the fuck are these people? :lol:

Ted lost to a scumbag and his base who like and approve and identify with scumbags.

America lost today. Hillary takes the win down the road. LOL. Two losers--both liberals--who will win? Rhetorical question.

Character and integrity have no meaning anymore. We are a "The Enquirer" society. Thanks, Obama. You created a total, stupid, freeloading class of peeps.

Ted, please drop out now and let the losers begin?

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

Last edited:
i have question about delegate system.
indiana have 57
but trump won 45 and cruz-kasich nothing
what happened for another 12 delegate? and why?

Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

Get used to "President Trump", ed.:laugh:

Cruz is finito. Voters saw the desperation in the Fiorina choice and are having none of it.
What I don't understand is how these politicians CAN'T or REFUSE to see how DESPERATE they LOOK when they resort to these things.

Its as if they didn't learn from McCain & his stupid Palin gambit.

#SMHGOP

Forum List

Back