The Donald & ISIS

TRUMP: Look, let me just tell you something, Jeb -- Jeb is so wrong. You got to fight ISIS first. You fight ISIS first. Right now you have Russia, you have Iran, you have them with Assad, and you have them with Syria. You have to knock out ISIS. They're chopping off heads. These are animals. You have to knock em out. You have to knock them off strong. You decide what to do after, you can't fight two wars at one time.

If you listen to him, and you listen to some of the folks that I've been listening to, that's why we've been in the Middle East for 15 years, and we haven't won anything. We've spent $5 trillion dollars in the Middle East with thinking like that.

BUSH: The very basic fact is that Vladimir Putin is not going to be an ally of the United States. The whole world knows this. It's a simple basic fact.

BUSH: They're not taking out -- they're not even attempting to take out ISIS. They're attacking the troops that we're supporting.

TRUMP: ... We're supporting troops that we don't even know who they are.

The CBS News Republican debate transcript, annotated

I love it! It means they consider him a worthy enemy of ISIS.

It means they achieved the victory they wanted. They want the West to be horrified, and Trump confirmed he is shitting his pants.

I love it! It means they consider him a worthy enemy of ISIS.

It means they achieved the victory they wanted. They want the West to be horrified, and Trump confirmed he is shitting his pants.
i bet there are many in Europe right now who are terrified and if they ever pulled off some simultaneous bombings here in this country im sure there will be more than just trump shitting his pants here......and that is not an impossibility....

never in my life have I ever seen so many pant shittin' RW's in one spot.

You girls need to star a club and compare the loads in yer drawers .....

Organized religion is such a GREAT thing! You fools should have listened to God when he directed Joseph Smith and L. Ron Hubbard to show people the insanity.

Trump will stump the political correctness that is responsible for the immigration of millions of violent muslims in to the EU.

And then, ISIS will be finally destroyed as the, even for muslim community, embarrassment it was.

There's a few conservatives here who are combat veterans and they ain't shitting any pants. It's the weak kneed weak minded liberal pukes who only fight old people.

Trump will stump the political correctness that is responsible for the immigration of millions of violent muslims in to the EU.

And then, ISIS will be finally destroyed as the, even for muslim community, embarrassment it was.

As long as we have organized religion we'll have hate groups.

And that's the reason why you say no to Islam and islamic refugees. Stop importing hate.

There's a few conservatives here who are combat veterans and they ain't shitting any pants. It's the weak kneed weak minded liberal pukes who only fight old people.

That's because our intelligence community and police are better, barring the fools that think corporate profits are more important than national security.

And that's the reason why you say no to Islam and islamic refugees. Stop importing hate.

I take it you belong to an organized religion.

All organized religion creates hate. I'm an agnostic, I don't hate anyone.

Guessed wrong.. I am atheist and don't belong into any liberal Marxist universities.

Guessed wrong.. I am atheist and don't belong into any liberal Marxist universities.

Forgive me, you're a sociopath.

Forum List

Back