🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Donald taking names again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is so funny, from last week....The Donald on another protester at a rally, saying we're not allowed to punch them anymore and in the old days the protester would have been carried out on a stretcher.

From yesterday in Radford, Virginia....another protester, The Donald asks him "Are you from Mexico?" OMG too funny, I very NEARLY wet myself :eek-52:

Also The Donald calls people "darling", so well yes :cool-45:

:lol:

It is truly amazing how you guys think this is something to be proud of. I am fascinated by how you authoritarians think.

How is it that you've convinced yourself that a thin-skinned blowhard with obvious self-esteem issues is the macho and manly "leader" that you've been waiting for all this time?

Donald Trump has likely never punched anyone in his life, let alone laid someone out on a stretcher.

He's a clown who hides behind the legal system, filing frivolous lawsuits against the "protestors" in his life, and anyone else who has the gall to say something he doesn't like.

It is truly amazing how you guys think this is something to be proud of. I am fascinated by how you authoritarians think.

How is it that you've convinced yourself that a thin-skinned blowhard with obvious self-esteem issues is the macho and manly "leader" that you've been waiting for all this time?

Donald Trump has likely never punched anyone in his life, let alone laid someone out on a stretcher.

He's a clown who hides behind the legal system, filing frivolous lawsuits against the "protestors" in his life, and anyone else who has the gall to say something he doesn't like.

The one trait that predicts you are a Trump supporter

:thup:

The editor of Vanity Fair made some comments mocking the length of Donald Trump's fingers 30 years ago. Apparently, Trump was upset by that:

Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby.

Why Donald Trump Will Always Be a “Short-Fingered Vulgarian”

This is your macho "leader", guys.

I find it odd that today's American's are so against free speech when it disagrees with their personal opinion...

Can I go to church on Sunday and protest organized religion? Sure. Does the pastor have the right to throw me out? Yep. Would it be better for everyone if I didn't intentionally disrupt what those folks were there to listen to? Yes.

Freedom comes with responsibility and a duty of respect - this something that has apparently been lost. Perhaps the haters are right and it is time for America to fail, she's gone blind to what she was supposed to be.

• Banned
The editor of Vanity Fair made some comments mocking the length of Donald Trump's fingers 30 years ago. Apparently, Trump was upset by that:

Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby.

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

Not tolerating disruptive behavior on an event is not authoritarian Doc. Trump paid rent... that was his event.
It is totally irrelevant if he did or not. He did not claim that he personally did.
The editor of Vanity Fair made some comments mocking the length of Donald Trump's fingers 30 years ago.
I thought political correctness disapproved the mocking of physical attributes. Or, maybe it is a one way street... some can do it some cannot...

Why are people so concerned with The Donald's fingers? Is this now criteria to lead a nation, the length of the fingers?

I don't give a shit about how long Donald Trump's fingers are, and I doubt anyone else does, either.

The fact that he's so damn insecure and thin-skinned about them is fascinating, though.

If Donald Trump wasn't as obviously concerned with the length of his fingers as he is, I doubt anyone else would be.

The protesters have no business being at a private rally held for like minded individuals. They are just there to stir up shit and get media attention. Moreover, they are disrupting and interfering with people's right to organize politically. They are troublemakers who are not exercising their right to free speech.

Not tolerating disruptive behavior on an event is not authoritarian Doc. Trump paid rent... that was his event.

Cheering on a fake-macho "leader" when he fantasizes about punching people who have the gall to disagree with him is most certainly an authoritarian trait.

It is totally irrelevant if he did or not. He did not claim that he personally did.

Of course it's relevant - it's relevant because your fake-macho "leader" is a fucking pussy.

The editor of Vanity Fair made some comments mocking the length of Donald Trump's fingers 30 years ago.
I thought political correctness disapproved the mocking of physical attributes. Or, maybe it is a one way street... some can do it some cannot...

You'd have to ask someone who gives a shit about "political correctness".

Lol, do you know what kind of shit they put military cadets through and that Trump spent several years in a military school?

Last edited:

Cheering on a fake-macho "leader" when he fantasizes about punching people who have the gall to disagree with him is most certainly an authoritarian trait.

If the protesters dont want to get beat up then the loud mouthed ass hat protesters should go somewhere else, like jumping off the Brooklyn bridge.

I don't give a shit about how long Donald Trump's fingers are, and I doubt anyone else does, either.

The fact that he's so damn insecure and thin-skinned about them is fascinating, though.

If Donald Trump wasn't as obviously concerned with the length of his fingers as he is, I doubt anyone else would be.

And you got your internet diagnosis certificate from where exactly?

I find it odd that today's American's are so against free speech when it disagrees with their personal opinion...

Can I go to church on Sunday and protest organized religion? Sure. Does the pastor have the right to throw me out? Yep. Would it be better for everyone if I didn't intentionally disrupt what those folks were there to listen to? Yes.

Freedom comes with responsibility and a duty of respect - this something that has apparently been lost. Perhaps the haters are right and it is time for America to fail, she's gone blind to what she was supposed to be.
And Trump was throwing out the protester trash just like the hypothetical pastor you mention.

Lol, do you know what kind of shit they put military cadets through and that Trump spent several years in one?

I sure do, I have a few friends who went to the NYMA. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Trump apparently thinks so - he said in his book that spending high school in a military academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

And you got your internet diagnosis certificate from where exactly?

It's as clear as day, dude.

I sure do, I have a few friends who went to the NYMA. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Trump apparently thinks so - he said in his book that spending high school in a military academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

Lol, OK,s o what military training have YOU ever had?

You must have quite a bit to be dismissing Trumps training.

If the protesters dont want to get beat up then the loud mouthed ass hat protesters should go somewhere else, like jumping off the Brooklyn bridge.

Why don't you go beat them up, then? You talk a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back