🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Donald's Magnificent Speech in Wisconsin is Pwning Crooked Hillary and Giving Hope To Blacks

Somehow I do not think you asked any "blacks" if his speech actually gives them any hope about anything except his crushing loss.

The Donald's speech tonight will go down as one of the greatest in history. He is hitting all the correct notes.

Grampa Murked U, what do you know about 13 year old girls? Are you a pedophile? Or just a butthurt douchebag parroting what you hear from MSNBC? Either way, get out of my thread you douchebag.

Grampa Murked U, what do you know about 13 year old girls? Are you a pedophile? Or just a butthurt douchebag parroting what you hear from MSNBC? Either way, get out of my thread you douchebag.
Apparently unlike you I have not gone senile yet and I easily remember what girls were like at that age.

You on the other hand go straight to child molesting innuendo. Your mother must be so proud.

occupied, you must be retarded if you think Crooked Hillary gives blacks hope.

Oh and by the way, welcome to the land of ignore lowlife

Instead of dealing with the topic, you decided to be a douchebag and mess with the posters. You are chicken shit fag and should close your account like most Crooked Hillary supporters. :p

Forum List

Back