The downside of carrying a firearm...

Crazy people should not have a right to guns.

Can you explain why someone who prefers to avoid crowds shouldn't have a gun?

Are they taking one of the reuptake inhibitors or other drug with black box FDA warning ?

I wish you would stake out a position, and stick to it. First it was any drug with a black box warning, which is a term that doesn't make sense outside your head, then you switched it to drugs with homicidal or suicidal ideation, now it is reuptake inhibitors or the fictional black box warnings. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that SSRIs cause any of the things you are going apeshit about, and all the non scientific evidence says that it happens to young people, not mature adults. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about getting a prescription.

You can do things which forfeit your rights.

You can use controlled substances = no gun per GCA.

Add these drugs to controlled substances.

Done,

That doesn't make it right or Constitutional, a couple of things you don't give a shit about, just like your neighbors.

It is Constitutional and in force.

Bullshit, prove that it is constitutional to take away someone's gun rights because they took meds prescribed by a doctor that *might* cause bad side effects.

On patrol, off my property with a CCW is not caring about your neighbors.

Its stupid

Ask George Zimmerman

You mean the GZ that stopped the robberies in his neighborhood because he looked out for his friends and neighbors?

Yeah, I would like to shake his hand, but I wouldn't waste spit on you, dumbass.

Only if adjudicated mentally incompetent.

Which some are.
Just make people pass an IQ test before buying a gun. That would eliminate 50% of the people! then eliminate all the drug and alcohol users. That'll do it.

They must be able to fill out a 4473 and understand it .....that is IQ test enough.

There is nothing on that form that requires the person who signs it to have even read it, much less requiring them to fill it out and understand it.

Can you explain why someone who prefers to avoid crowds shouldn't have a gun?

Are they taking one of the reuptake inhibitors or other drug with black box FDA warning ?

I wish you would stake out a position, and stick to it. First it was any drug with a black box warning, which is a term that doesn't make sense outside your head, then you switched it to drugs with homicidal or suicidal ideation, now it is reuptake inhibitors or the fictional black box warnings. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that SSRIs cause any of the things you are going apeshit about, and all the non scientific evidence says that it happens to young people, not mature adults. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about getting a prescription.

The black box warning = May Cause Suicidal or Homicidal Ideation.

The reuptake inhibitors of all flavors have the black box warning.

Notice how I said reuptake inhibitors or other drug with black box FDA warning.

There is evidence, thus the black box warning.

I admitted there was evidence, hence the non scientific.

Just make people pass an IQ test before buying a gun. That would eliminate 50% of the people! then eliminate all the drug and alcohol users. That'll do it.

They must be able to fill out a 4473 and understand it .....that is IQ test enough.

There is nothing on that form that requires the person who signs it to have even read it, much less requiring them to fill it out and understand it.

You certify that you read and understand the 4473........ its right there on the form ?

Yeah and*may* does not mean *will*, so fuck off, you are not taking anyone's guns just because the Future Crime division thinks that there is a +4% chance I might could do something bad in someone's opinion, you fucking fascist idjit.

I admitted there was evidence, hence the non scientific.

FDA is not science-based ?

Yeah and*may* does not mean *will*, so fuck off, you are not taking anyone's guns just because the Future Crime division thinks that there is a +4% chance I might could do something bad in someone's opinion, you fucking fascist idjit.

"May" is close enough when we are talking suicide or homicide.

It is not like we are talking about it may cause drowsiness.

In your eyes.
Or any other reasonable, rational person - and until you show the % of people on these drugs who have acted violently against others because of them, you never will.
That number doesn't exist.
It most certainly does, and it is extraordinarily dishonest of your to say otherwise - you simply take the number of people who have so acted and divide by the number of people so medicated.

Of course we both know you won't provide this number because you know it renders your argument unsound.

I therefore accept your concession of the point.

Last edited:
Teenager bludgeoned his father to death after GP prescribed him Prozac | Mail Online

A teenager bludgeoned his father to death with a hammer and crowbar weeks after a GP prescribed him the controversial anti-depressant Prozac.

Read more: Teenager bludgeoned his father to death after GP prescribed him Prozac | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
As you cannot show the % of people who comiitted an act of violence against others while on these meds, your post is meaningless.

The findings indicated a significant negative association between lethal violence (homicide and suicide) and prescription of antidepressants in the Netherlands, indicating that in a period in which the exposure of the Dutch population to antidepressants increased, rates of lethal violence decreased.

Antidepressants and lethal violence in the Netherlands 1994?2008
As you cannot show the % of people who comiitted an act of violence against others while on these meds, your post is meaningless.

When chlorine and hydrazine become and issue we can tighten those up to.

The only issue right now is your pathetic attempt to use fake science to justify your crusade against people who seek help.

Fake science.

Come on now.

The correlation is not fake.
As you cannot show the % of people who comiitted an act of violence against others while on these meds, you cannot show any correlation exists..

Total strawman argument. Not everyone who uses a gun to commit a crime has a mental health problem. Anyone who thinks they need an assault weapon has a mental health problem though.:eusa_whistle:

What about people who think they need a semiautomatic rifle?

After all what you call an assault rifle is really just a semiautomatic rifle with some cosmetic doodads on it.

BTW murders committed with rifles of any kind still amount to less than those committed with hands and feet or blunt objects and knives alone are used in almost 5 times more murders than rifles of any kind.

Deflecting and saying that more people catch a cold than get shot is totally irrelevant.
Nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon, only crazy people think they do.
Thank you for continuing to help prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Total strawman argument. Not everyone who uses a gun to commit a crime has a mental health problem. Anyone who thinks they need an assault weapon has a mental health problem though.:eusa_whistle:

After all what you call an assault rifle is really just a semiautomatic rifle with some cosmetic doodads on it.

BTW murders committed with rifles of any kind still amount to less than those committed with hands and feet or blunt objects and knives alone are used in almost 5 times more murders than rifles of any kind.

Deflecting and saying that more people catch a cold than get shot is totally irrelevant.

There is nothing crazy about owning a semi auto rifle. There is something crazy about comparing catching a cold to being stabbed though.

Most rifles owned are semi automatic and yet rifles account for 5 times less murder than knives. Seems to me using your logic that people who own knives are 5 times crazier than people who own rifles.

And Do you even know what a semi auto is?

Last edited:

There is nothing crazy about owning a semi auto rifle. There is something crazy about comparing catching a cold to being stabbed though.

Most rifles owned are semi automatic and yet rifles account for 5 times less murder than knives.

But they look so mean and evil.......and they get gun grabbing fascists votes in idiocracies like Kali-phornica.

Most rifles owned are semi automatic and yet rifles account for 5 times less murder than knives.

But they look so mean and evil.......and they get gun grabbing fascists votes in idiocracies like Kali-phornica.

Shit we just ought to let these idiots have their circle jerk.

It's a waste of time talking to fucking morons.

Shit we just ought to let these idiots have their circle jerk.

It's a waste of time talking to fucking morons.

Read somewhere that on average there are five to twenty lurkers for every poster on a message board thread.

So do it for the lurkers to the point that you are not chasing your own tail, if you need a reason.

Forum List

Back