The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

No, it means there are rules, lots of them, so, obey them and we'll have no issues...

I like how you started with "no" then agreed with my point
You aren't working for the government you little dumbass, you are following their rules. That's how it works.

A distinction without a difference
Anything but, my child...

You got any content to go with that?
None needed. Your position is that of an idiot child, which is what you are.

The baker knows where the wedding is. He has to participate. Invite the Westboro folks.

I like how you started with "no" then agreed with my point
You aren't working for the government you little dumbass, you are following their rules. That's how it works.

You're saying to follow the rules of government and shut up, end of discussion. And I am the child. Got it. I'm learning so much from you

"Obey the law, unless it's a law we don't care about, like illegal immigration, pot smoking, stealing flags, whatever strikes our fancy."

Obey the law.

Too fuckin' funny. Hypocrites.

"Obey the law, unless it's a law we don't care about, like illegal immigration, pot smoking, stealing flags, whatever strikes our fancy."

Obey the law.

Too fuckin' funny. Hypocrites.

Obey the law or face the consequences. This isn't rocket-science.

You're saying to follow the rules of government and shut up, end of discussion. And I am the child. Got it. I'm learning so much from you
Obey the law. If you want to test the law, so be it, but don't complain when they smack you into next week...

Obey the law. If you want to test the law, so be it, but don't complain when they smack you into next week...

You aren't popular with the other kids in your class, are you?

I wasn't, decades ago. Smart kids rarely are. The teachers and adults liked me, and I never liked kids, they were fucking stupid and childish.

They don't give a shit about "the law".

This is about control, intimidation, submission.

Leveraging their freedoms to use ours against us.

They have no problem, among other things, with:

sanctuary-cities.jpg

bong-hit_1_4-20-11.jpg

article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg

I wasn't, decades ago. Smart kids rarely are. The teachers and adults liked me, and I never liked kids, they were fucking stupid and childish.

You were a smart kid? What happened? Accident? And yes, the kids didn't understand when you kept tattling on them. It actually made you an ass, just so you know

They don't give a shit about "the law".

This is about control, intimidation, submission.

They have no problem, among other things, with:

sanctuary-cities.jpg

bong-hit_1_4-20-11.jpg

article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg
All of whom can be nailed, if one wishes to.
My point exactly, thanks.

You want to punish people, you don't have to.

Perfect.
Law enforcement is always about priorities and manpower. Not everyone who speeds gets a ticket. Stick you head up too far and it gets whacked. That's life.

You were a smart kid? What happened? Accident? And yes, the kids didn't understand when you kept tattling on them. It actually made you an ass, just so you know
The kids were like you, clueless. Only the adults knew what I was speaking of.

The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K
I think the title of this thread is incorrect. The word "ends" should be "begins". Hasn't the OP heard of the federal appeal system? Wait....of course he has! His cult just manipulated it all the way to the top.
There is no appeal to the federal court system for a case based solely on state law.
There is if it forces someone to abdicate their 1st Amendment rights. You betcha. Annnnndddd you're going to find that out in the coming weeks and months.
There is no appeal to federal court from the state court decision. Period. End of story.

It would be a nice gesture if the lesbian couple turned down the award and announced that they won the point and they don't wish to ruin a small business but that's not the way the angry sodomite community operates. The lesbian couple probably could find a dozen friendly bakers but they shopped around for discrimination and the original intent was to punish and ruin the business.

The 134K was their point.
Their point was to make sure the next asshole who thinks about discriminating against gay people understand that there will be a cost. That is, in fact, the point of these types of laws; to discourage unacceptable behavior.

There are many ways to discourage unacceptable behavior. Gays should be subjected to all of them.

The bakery should bake the cake, then protest the forced labor at the wedding itself.

Forced labor at the wedding? Please explain.

If they are forced to provide labor and artistic talent for the wedding cake that's forced labor. The place to protest that is obviously not where the baker can be punished for it, it's where the baker still retains some free speech rights, at the wedding itself. Like any other protester, on the sidewalk. The baker, florist, photographer will always know where the wedding is, they are forced to participate. Take advantage of what they are given.

I'm such a bitch, that the couple could show up for the design appointment and find both the baker and designer picketing their own bakery. Sell them the cake, with a very high emotional price.
They are not forced. They can either provide the service at their normal price or be sued.

When will a muslim baker be fined for refusing to make a gay cake, or a Christian cake, or a rebel flag cake?

the double standard from the left is just pathetic, and very dangerous to this country.
More stupidity. The problem is not what is on the cake; the problem is denying service to a gay person

Forum List

Back