The Dress Cost $2,300!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Michelle-Obama_and_3449700b.jpg

I thought it was something from TJMaxx

Isn't she the one who cries out against the evils of excessive capitalism?

All I can say is that if she paid $2,300 for that dress than she sure isn't a fashion icon and she doesn't mind getting taken either.

Hell. You could probably buy that same dress at Wal-mart for $30 bucks.

All I can say is that if she paid $2,300 for that dress than she sure isn't a fashion icon and she doesn't mind getting taken either.

oh----its hers??? It does not even fit well------as if she did not try it on------
-------It seemed to me she shops like I do-------flea market----big pile of stuff
on a sheet on the ground-------that one?? maybe $ 2 or $ 3

oh----its hers??? It does not even fit well------as if she did not try it on------
-------It seemed to me she shops like I do-------flea market----big pile of stuff
on a sheet on the ground-------that one?? maybe $ 2 or $ 3

Ill fitting, ugly and inappropriate for meeting the pope.

Not worth $23 dollars

Why should she care what it costs? She isn't footing the bill. As far as how it looks, she's proven repeatedly in the past that appearances are secondary to the bragging rights to the price tag.

For crying out loud. If you are willing to pay $2300 for a dress, why wouldn't you pay a few more bucks for proper tailoring?

Forum List

Back