The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

It's one of the reasons I never bought into the religion thing. I went through primary education in an all Catholic school and learned quite a bit. A lot of it never made sense to me. As for my mother and sister they follow the religion to a tee. I try to screw with their heads by asking religious questions they can't answer because of the way they've been taught to believe, like why would God need to torture and kill his son because of the sins of man? He's God, he could do anything he wants. He can forgive every single man and woman just by his own word. They usually end up by saying it's not our position to question God.

But speaking of God, I am a true believer. I didn't find God from the Holy Bible, a book that was rewritten dozens of times by man. I found God watching nature shows. The hundreds of things by insects, animals and nature that take place every day and sustain this planet is much more than just dumb luck. It has to be orchestrated by somebody or something.

If you look at this planet objectively, and I mean compared to all other planets in the universe, this place is unbelievable and amazing. We get our energy from a star millions of miles away with no cables, food magically grows out of the ground. Water magically falls out of the sky usually when needed. Sex is the most enjoyable feeling in the world which helps populate the planet, and even the reproductive system is truly amazing in that we can create other human beings to replace us when we're gone and expand the species. We just take this stuff for granted. I mean, every medication we created comes from the planet earth in some way or form. Amazing.

God cannot do "anything He wants". He cannot violate his intrinsic qualities.

God cannot be less than perfectly Holy, perfectly just, or perfectly merciful. To simply "forgive" sin without a penalty is unjust. Think how you would feel if someone sinned against your wife and daughters and the judge just said "it's forgiven, no penalty".

Right.

A penalty must be paid. But God, in His mercy, didn't want to bar us all from Heaven eternally. So He sent His Son to pay the penalty for us. Thus, justice is done, but God's mercy is extended to us.

It's too bad that too many Catholics cannot explain the Gospel in simple terms. I don't blame any of your family for this. The extra-Biblical teachings of Catholicism confuse the issues horribly.

To the American left, I just want to say you are disgraceful.

Lia Thomas Wins an N.C.A.A. Swimming Title​

With her victory in Atlanta, Thomas, who competes for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first openly transgender woman to win an N.C.A.A. swimming championship.

NBC photoshopped the heck out of his/her image, and is being roundly mocked for it:

1647765684891.png

So Hitler wasn't a church goer. Your lie about Hitler and Mussolini being Christians is noted.

Except millions of Italians and German Christians voted for them on their word they were.

You are engaging in the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

no true scotsman​

You made what could be called an appeal to purity as a way to dismiss relevant criticisms or flaws of your argument.​

In this form of faulty reasoning one's belief is rendered unfalsifiable because no matter how compelling the evidence is, one simply shifts the goalposts so that it wouldn't apply to a supposedly 'true' example. This kind of post-rationalization is a way of avoiding valid criticisms of one's argument.

Example: Angus declares that Scotsmen do not put sugar on their porridge, to which Lachlan points out that he is a Scotsman and puts sugar on his porridge. Furious, like a true Scot, Angus yells that no true Scotsman sugars his porridge.

No, you can't point to any Bible verses that support slavery. Slavery is not the will of God, but you go ahead and try. Go for it.

Ephesians 6:5 ESV / 5,969 helpful votes​

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,

Leviticus 25:44-46 ESV / 5,334 helpful votes​

As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.

Exodus 21:20-21 ESV / 5,137 helpful votes​

“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

Titus 2:9-10 ESV / 4,766 helpful votes​

Slaves are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, not pilfering, but showing all good faith, so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior.

1 Peter 2:18 ESV / 4,679 helpful votes​

Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust.

Philemon 1:16 ESV / 4,386 helpful votes​

No longer as a slave but more than a slave, as a beloved brother—especially to me, but how much more to you, both in the flesh and in the Lord.

Exodus 21:26-27 ESV / 3,918 helpful votes​

“When a man strikes the eye of his slave, male or female, and destroys it, he shall let the slave go free because of his eye. If he knocks out the tooth of his slave, male or female, he shall let the slave go free because of his tooth.

Exodus 21:1-36 ESV / 3,610 helpful votes​

“Now these are the rules that you shall set before them. When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out alone. But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ ...

1 Timothy 6:1-2 ESV / 3,067 helpful votes​

Let all who are under a yoke as slaves regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled. Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brothers; rather they must serve all the better since those who benefit by their good service are believers and beloved. Teach and urge these things.

1 Timothy 1:10 ESV / 2,908 helpful votes​

The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Colossians 3:22 ESV / 2,757 helpful votes​

Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:21 ESV / 2,721 helpful votes​

Were you a slave when called? Do not be concerned about it. (But if you can gain your freedom, avail yourself of the opportunity.)

Exodus 21:2-6 ESV / 2,653 helpful votes​

When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out alone. But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever.

Ephesians 6:5-9 ESV / 2,448 helpful votes​

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, not by the way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but as servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to the Lord and not to man, knowing that whatever good anyone does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

Exodus 21:7-11 ESV / 2,382 helpful votes​

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please her master, who has designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has broken faith with her. If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter. If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights. And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

God cannot be less than perfectly Holy, perfectly just, or perfectly merciful. To simply "forgive" sin without a penalty is unjust. Think how you would feel if someone sinned against your wife and daughters and the judge just said "it's forgiven, no penalty".

This kind of sounds like Tricky Dick's excuse for Watergate. When the President does it, it's not illegal.

For instance if somebody said they'd pay you to build a birds nest or bee hive just using the raw materials of this earth, you wouldn't be able to do it. Yet birds with no instruction do it before they lay their eggs almost to perfection in their first year of life. These insects and animals are like little computers. They simply do what they're supposed to do. Earth has oxygen enriched air for life to be present. It has gravity so you can't float away. It has a cleaning process to offset pollution caused by volcano's and forest fires. And look at all the elements of earth that make it possible for man to survive. Trees are neat looking, but they provided us with heat to stay warm and cook, plus shelter to keep dangers away. What would our life be like with no oil? If anybody thinks oil is only good for making polluting gasoline they don't know much about it.

Again, billions of years of evolution and natural selection. The birds who instintively knew how to build nests survived, the ones who didn't lost their eggs.

Birds evolved from dinosaurs, and we know from the fossil record that the dinosaurs put their eggs into nests. This really isn't complicated and requires no magic sky fairies.

So God created petroleum from millions of years of fossils so we could wipe the planet out in a few hundred years? Brilliant!!!

I take it back, the Supreme Being isn't Yahweh or Allah. It's Loki.

1647773632366.png

As I said in the post you responded to, all elements we use come from this little planet. The cement or asphalt roads we drive on, ability to create electricity and store it, the steel that we made work saving products out of like backhoes, bulldozers and cranes, it all came from this planet. And plastic. Where the hell did that come from?

Elements are naturally occurring throughout the universe. You'd find those elements on any other planet in the universe. Maybe not in the same proportions.

Seems that having once been a man is of limited usefulness even in an event like swimming.

5th in the 200 and 8th in the 100.

Seems that having once been a man is of limited usefulness even in an event like swimming.

Once a man always a man. You can no more change from being a man into a woman than you can being a fire hydrant by painting yourself red.

Elements are naturally occurring throughout the universe. You'd find those elements on any other planet in the universe. Maybe not in the same proportions.

What's the name of that planet? All you find is different kinds of rocks anywhere else.

Right.

A penalty must be paid. But God, in His mercy, didn't want to bar us all from Heaven eternally. So He sent His Son to pay the penalty for us. Thus, justice is done, but God's mercy is extended to us.

It's too bad that too many Catholics cannot explain the Gospel in simple terms. I don't blame any of your family for this. The extra-Biblical teachings of Catholicism confuse the issues horribly.

It still doesn't make any sense. What you're saying is God had to punish himself for the sins of man, but it's God that makes the rules. He didn't have to punish anybody. When you're the one who makes the rules, yes, you can do anything you want.

Again, billions of years of evolution and natural selection. The birds who instintively knew how to build nests survived, the ones who didn't lost their eggs.

Birds evolved from dinosaurs, and we know from the fossil record that the dinosaurs put their eggs into nests. This really isn't complicated and requires no magic sky fairies.

So God created petroleum from millions of years of fossils so we could wipe the planet out in a few hundred years? Brilliant!!!

I take it back, the Supreme Being isn't Yahweh or Allah. It's Loki.

View attachment 618619

Show me in those Bible verses where it says slavery is the will of God.

To the American left, I just want to say you are disgraceful.

Lia Thomas Wins an N.C.A.A. Swimming Title​

With her victory in Atlanta, Thomas, who competes for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first openly transgender woman to win an N.C.A.A. swimming championship.

The problem for women is this.......

In order to compete now, schools will need their own "Dude looks like a ladies." They won't be able to compete with just biological women, so they will begin to recruit "Dudes who look like ladies," for their teams, making it even harder for women to find places on the teams.......

Hydrocarbons came with the creation of this planet. Like water. It's just there, like it is on other worlds

The atheists are funny...........the truth is in front of them and they just can't see it...

Meanwhile, their atheism leads to mass murder and slavery, yet they claim to be the enlightened ones....

The left HATES women (or as they call them, "bleeders").

The left hates women because they are the key to families....in the past, women raised the next generation of human beings....the left hates this, and they need to destroy women so they can control the raising of children...

Women protect their children, they are in the way of the left grooming their children for sex and servitude....

Can we please discuss which is funnier?

The gay beta cuck ranked 462nd competing fellow dudes and so then pretends to be a lady in order win a sport.....

Or

Or the intolerant loud mouth pathetic feminists and leftists cheering it on as HE simultaneously destroys everything they supposedly stand for.

Considering how they of course resort to the woke for thee but not for me when this like every other thing they stand for blows up in their pathetic faces, I will still pick the second one as the funnier one.

Although the first part on how HE tanked 462nd competing against fellow dudes. THEN HE DECIDED TO GO ALL BLACK FACE, oooops, people faking that offends those same pathetic stupid leftists on behalf of their globalist massas.

Can we please discuss which is funnier?

The gay beta cuck ranked 462nd competing fellow dudes and so then pretends to be a lady in order win a sport.....

Or

Or the intolerant loud mouth pathetic feminists and leftists cheering it on as HE simultaneously destroys everything they supposedly stand for.

Considering how they of course resort to the woke for thee but not for me when this like every other thing they stand for blows up in their pathetic faces, I will still pick the second one as the funnier one.

Although the first part on how HE tanked 462nd competing against fellow dudes. THEN HE DECIDED TO GO ALL BLACK FACE, oooops, people faking that offends those same pathetic stupid leftists on behalf of their globalist massas.

You know how funny this is? The left screech like banshees about "Cultural appropriation" but cheer on this dude looks like a lady.........that is funny....

They will destroy a woman who has a restaurant who makes traditional Mexican food...something she learned by actually travelling to Mexico to learn how to make the food, because she is white.....and then cheer on the dude looks like a lady.......

The left are fucking insane......

You know how funny this is? The left screech like banshees about "Cultural appropriation" but cheer on this dude looks like a lady.........that is funny....

They will destroy a woman who has a restaurant who makes traditional Mexican food...something she learned by actually travelling to Mexico to learn how to make the food, because she is white.....and then cheer on the dude looks like a lady.......

The left are fucking insane......
They are either the monkeys on the strings or those pulling the monkeys on the strings. All of the ones that post here are the monkeys on the strings. Especially posters like Superbadbrutha.

Well, it doesn’t help your case when you don’t just want to not have them compete with actual women but you want cancel them altogether even passing laws preventing them from getting access to medical care.
I don't see why ANYone would want to prevent transvestites from getting real medical care, like for asthma or pneumonia. But so often this "preventing access to medical care" phrase is a slip-slide fake to describe laws to prevent doctors mutilating the sexual parts and hormones of children and others. Preventing mutilation by doctors is not the same thing as not having access to normal medical care! Which of course they do.

I think all doctors who mutilate normals should be instantly defrocked, or whatever the medical association term is.

I don't imagine much of this is about SWIMMING. Mutilating himself and pretending he's a woman is great for getting attention. At least in this degenerate time.

Forum List

Back