The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

Wrong. Only 1% owned more than 200 slaves.

The percentage of white southerners who owned slaves was close to 20% and in some states it was as high as 50%.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsocialequity.duke.edu%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F08%2F8.10.20.pdf&clen=642225&chunk=true

More to the point, many of the whites who didn't own slaves still fought to preserve it, because they didn't want free blacks competing with them for jobs and women.

Why did he need to attend mass?
Catholics attend mass.

The Republicans weren't a "conservative" party in 1860, doofus. They were a radical party. That's why you hear the term "Radical Republicans" in describing poltiics of the era.

The Churches in the south supported slavery fully.

View attachment 618259
Some churches supported slavery, some didn't. The Supreme Court supported slavery. It was the law of the land.

If someone is born in the wrong country, and she never heard of Jesus, and was brought up a good Shinto, by your logic, she should burn in hell for all eternity because she 'chose" the wrong sky fairy to worship.

You see how deranged that sounds?

Or I go to my favorite one. Ann Frank is burning in Hell because she never accepted Jesus, but Jeffrey Dahmner went to heaven because his sins were forgiven and he accepted Jesus into his soul.

That's one fucked up cosmology you gots there, buddy.
Those are your thoughts, dumb ass. That's what's fucked up. You've never really studied the Scriptures. All you have for a reference are you own polluted thoughts.

Do you not understand history....the democrats fired the first shots in the war........and they succeeded from the Union as Lincoln was traveling to his inauguration.......

Oh....you went to a public school............
No, you're just wrong generally.

The feds at Ft. Sumpter (I've been there, in a boat) were well warned not to resupply that fort. The feds ignored that, pretending they still had sovereignty.

South Carolina moved to secede (not "succeeded") the day after Lincoln won his election. Other states followed until seven had gone out before Lincoln was inaugurated. I suppose you just made all that up out of thin air because you never read anything about the Civil War. I think you should look things up before you post them as facts. A lot of people on this forum are well read and educated.

The feds at Ft. Sumpter (I've been there, in a boat) were well warned not to resupply that fort. The feds ignored that, pretending they still had sovereignty.

South Carolina moved to secede (not "succeeded") the day after Lincoln won his election. Other states followed until seven had gone out before Lincoln was inaugurated. I suppose you just made all that up out of thin air because you never read anything about the Civil War. I think you should look things up before you post them as facts. A lot of people on this forum are well read and educated.

It wasn't the property of the Southern democrats....they fired the first shots...they started the war so they could keep slaves.

A Federal Fort was fired on by Southern democrats........try reading history.....and stop supporting the slave owners.

God isn't going to burn anyone. Everyone has a choice. At the end of this life, you will determine where you go. You will have made your own choice.

I always liked to believe you go to heaven or you go blank. Everything turns dark and your thought abilities stop just like you were in surgery.

I never believed in eternal punishment because punishment is to stop people from doing something wrong again. Once you're gone, it's way too late for that.

Some churches supported slavery, some didn't. The Supreme Court supported slavery. It was the law of the land.

Those are your thoughts, dumb ass. That's what's fucked up. You've never really studied the Scriptures. All you have for a reference are you own polluted thoughts.

The Justice who wrote the Dredd Scott decision was a democrat........as I imagine the other Justices who voted that way.....

I always liked to believe you go to heaven or you go blank. Everything turns dark and your thought abilities stop just like you were in surgery.

I never believed in eternal punishment because punishment is to stop people from doing something wrong again. Once you're gone, it's way too late for that.

It's funny you bring that up.....went for a colonoscopy and did that thing where I tried to stay concious as they gassed me.........Went in, they put on the gas and the next thing I was in the recovery room......realized that just "going away," wouldn't be so bad........still hoping that there is heaven though.......

Whatever God intends we'll likely find out when we die......

A lot of people on this forum are well read and educated.

Not you, apparently.....a lack of wisdom is also something you suffer from...

Sure it does... in fact, if you got rid of all the social conservative nonsense that came in starting with Reagan, we'd probably still have a middle class in this country.

YOU ASSUMPTION IS WITHOUT A BASIS IN FACT. YOU ARE SPINNING SHIT.

Uh, yeah, here's the problem with that... most of the cool athletic stuff actually goes to the dudes. If it were lucrative, you wouldn't need a carve-out like Title IX to game the system.
YES MOST OF THE COOL ATHLETIC STUFF DOES GO TO THE MALES SO WHY ARE THE FEMALES FORCED TO GIVE UP WHAT THEY GOT TO THE MEN IN DRESSES. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE AND COMMON SENSE.
Except that there are no "ratings" for women's sports. 17 million people watched the NBA playoffs, but only 213, 000 watched the WNBA playoffs. Heck, putting a tranny on a WNBA team would probably help the ratings in a train-wreck sort of way.

PUTTING A TRANNY ON THE WOMENS TEAM DOES NOT UP VIEWERSHIP---AND BASKETBALL IS NOT THE ONLY SPORT THAT WOMEN HAVE----IN SOCCER AND WOMENS GOLF, FEMALES HAVE QUIT A LARGE FOLLOWING. AGAIN GUYS WATCH FEMALE SPORTS USUALLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE THE WOMEN, NOT MENTALLY ILL GUYS CLAIMING TO BE WOMEN. LIKE WITH VICTORIA SECRET AND SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, PUTTING TRANNIES ON LOWERS OVERALL VIEWERSHIP.

Come to think of it, was ANYONE paying attention to women's swimming before Lia Thomas lost her balls?
THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE OUT SCHOLARSHIPS TO WOMEN FOR SWIMMING CERTAINLY WERE--------GIRLS AND WOMEN LOOKING TO WIN SCHOLARSHIP WERE..

Yeah, sorry, guys, we're busy doing really important things. We can't bother with those corporate ladders and all that stuff; unless we can't have children or they are grown and we just want to.

It's just a factor that most women take off of work than men for that reason. It's not because mean white business guys can't stand women working for them.

The 7 Supreme Court Justices on the majority opinion of Dredd Scott were all democrats....

It's just a factor that most women take off of work than men for that reason. It's not because mean white business guys can't stand women working for them.

Yep.........just when a woman is starting to hit the peak of a career, they tend to stop to have children because their age, and career path collide.......they also take jobs in vastly different fields than men, fields that lower the pay of women in general when you compare them to men........there is no difference when you compare apples to apples, and in some areas, like the pharmacuetical sales sector, women sales reps out perform men.

They had Catlyn Jenner on Hannity last night. He/she said that he/she would not compete in woman’s sports because of innate biological advantages that still remain.

I can't stand when they have that guy on I don't care how far right he is. I DVR everything I watch and fast forward through crap like that.

I can't stand when they have that guy on I don't care how far right he is. I DVR everything I watch and fast forward through crap like that.
I don’t mind him so much. At least he acknowledges that he still has the physical advantages of a male and doesn’t want to unfairly knock women out of sports competitions.

Forum List

Back