The Earth naturally goes through Hot and cold cycles. Without input from Humans.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I hear a lot of people talking about Human global warming. I ask them are they aware that the Earth has been going through Hot and cold cycles for billions of years, without any human input what so ever!!? There where times millions of years ago when the entire Earth was very tropical, and hot. And also times when a lot of the Earth was covered by ice.!?! We must stop accepting this Human global warming scam, that is being reported by these carbon tax scammers.!!??

I hear a lot of people talking about Human global warming. I ask them are they aware that the Earth has been going through Hot and cold cycles for billions of years, without any human input what so ever!!? There where times millions of years ago when the entire Earth was very tropical, and hot. And also times when a lot of the Earth was covered by ice.!?! We must stop accepting this Human global warming scam, that is being reported by these carbon tax scammers.!!??
One must realize that climate change is the holy grail to the statist left marxinazis. Back in the 60's & early 70's the enviro whackos were focused on the global COOLING scare but around '75-'77 their focus started shifting towards Glow-Ball warming as the enviro whackos seen more $$$$$ with the warmie scam than the frosty scam.

The statist left marxinazis; don't leave sanity without them!

It's a money grab, "climate change" is the scam of today's hi-tech gypsie's who used to pull into drought ridden towns in covered wagons selling rain making gadgets to the unwitting rubes but now jet set around the world fleecing the wealthy because tax cuts have defunded their resources.

Forum List

Back