The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

Obamacare, tax increases and $10 billion in additional government debt. I could list a lot more, but that is more than sufficient.
And you think America could go its merry way after our great recession? It cost ,to get us back on track
History shows that the economy always recovers on its own after a recession. Massive government intervention has resulted in the two longest recessions/depressions in our history.

The odds on leaving the economy to its own resources are far better than the odds of government intervention fixing anything.
Recession didn't last long into Obamas Presidency
Are you kidding? It was the slowest recovery since the Great Depression.

That's because what Obama inherited was the worst situation since the great depression.

And I have never worked for the government. Had I done so, it is not illegal to work a job. Trump has stolen money from people while not paying taxes. I paid taxes my entire adult working life. I started working at age 9, and I bet you didn't. I'm 58 now. Conservative trash like you who amount to nothing, assume way too much. A tax paying American deserves to get back something from the government than watching the newest military expenditure on TV. And as I pay taxes, what I put in the pot is just as important as what you do. So I would rather my money pay for an American to do nothing than to a mf in the middle east because of some war those like you want our young people to fight so you can talk John Wayne bullshit.

You sound like one stupid mother fucker and I sincerely mean that.

No he's not a thief like trump

How is Obama a multi multi millionaire?
He received a $65 million dollar advance for his book.
lol trump would get a buck
What the fuck is that supposed to means? Trump had bestselling books that didn't depend on a bunch of political bootlickers to buy them.

Books he did not write.

Please please please change you name to IM2STUPID

if i were to summarize mueller's report and press conference in 2 words, it's "impeach this m'fer already!"

Edward you’re showing your age lol
Old senile and stupid ain’t no way to go through life you don’t have to end it like that.
I thought Edwards somewhere around 10 years old

Pretty much you know the circle of life he’s 82. He’s kids put him in front of dirty widow with his laptop and left his ass there. Window licking, pants shiter and on this site. Kind of said that’s his life. I blame his kids.

Mueller made clear Trump is NOT exonerated and that AG Barr is a liar. Mueller did his job now it's time for Congress to do its job. No more hiding behind the special counsel. Enough is enough. It's time to ImpeachTrump. We can't wait for 2020. The time is NOW!

Despite record low unemployment and rising wages.

Demonstrates a serious problem with our "democracy".
No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

A recession is always on the way. Delaying it, and creating good economic results right now, in a sane world, would lead to RISING SUPPORT from those who did not support him before, because they did not believe he could deliver, at the very least.
May 1st month of year DOW was down Futures off 350 Trump played his tariff thing like the bullying AH he is The deal maker??? lol lol

Ever growing trade deficits are not sustainable.

We need more balanced trade.

Why do you think our trading partners are so angry at Trump? Because having a trade surplus is not great for them?

24491980.jpg
Correll There is no argument on what you post My dispute is with the morons methods of bullying those who won't bow down and kiss his ass like the senate does Right now he's in a 3 front war with China Mexico and Europe Wouldn't it have been better approaching China with 3 or 4 allies ??

THe alternative to Trump going after more balanced trade, is the Status Quo of US being the world's bitch on trade.

When you join in on the dog pile, you are not supporting a better approach, but a worse one.

Mueller made clear Trump is NOT exonerated and that AG Barr is a liar. Mueller did his job now it's time for Congress to do its job. No more hiding behind the special counsel. Enough is enough. It's time to ImpeachTrump. We can't wait for 2020. The time is NOW!

I'll give you the Mueller impeachment path, and I'll take the Barr/Huber/Durham/Horowitz trail of deep state conspirators, and we'll see who get the better result. Impeachment will lead to re-election for Trump, while the deep state grand juries will lead to indictments for the deep state traitors.

Edward you’re showing your age lol
Old senile and stupid ain’t no way to go through life you don’t have to end it like that.
I thought Edwards somewhere around 10 years old

Pretty much you know the circle of life he’s 82. He’s kids put him in front of dirty widow with his laptop and left his ass there. Window licking, pants shiter and on this site. Kind of said that’s his life. I blame his kids.
Learn to spell you redneck moron

Eddie please Trump is making Obama look like the ignorant amateur that he was. :eusa_hand:

That's not so but you Trump supporters believe this fool walks on water.

Go ahead post Obama's resume so we can laugh again. :auiqs.jpg:

If you want to laugh, post Trump's.

LOL is Obama a multi billionaire? /mocking sarcasm :auiqs.jpg:

Really?

So how is it that Potentate Obamugabe left office with 100 times the net worth that he entered it with?

democrats have knack for becoming filthy rich while in power - as do developers and investors who surround them....

Obamacare, tax increases and $10 billion in additional government debt. I could list a lot more, but that is more than sufficient.
And you think America could go its merry way after our great recession? It cost ,to get us back on track
History shows that the economy always recovers on its own after a recession. Massive government intervention has resulted in the two longest recessions/depressions in our history.

The odds on leaving the economy to its own resources are far better than the odds of government intervention fixing anything.

That's because what Obama inherited was the worst situation since the great depression.

And I have never worked for the government. Had I done so, it is not illegal to work a job. Trump has stolen money from people while not paying taxes. I paid taxes my entire adult working life. I started working at age 9, and I bet you didn't. I'm 58 now. Conservative trash like you who amount to nothing, assume way too much. A tax paying American deserves to get back something from the government than watching the newest military expenditure on TV. And as I pay taxes, what I put in the pot is just as important as what you do. So I would rather my money pay for an American to do nothing than to a mf in the middle east because of some war those like you want our young people to fight so you can talk John Wayne bullshit.
No, it was because Obama passed thousands of regulations and meddled in the economy. I already posted the proof that leftwing meddling in the economy only makes recessions worse. The economy was already on the rebound when Obama ascended the throne.

The rest of your posts is the usual leftwing horseshit. It's all lies, of course.

What the fuck is that supposed to means? Trump had bestselling books that didn't depend on a bunch of political bootlickers to buy them.

Books he did not write.
ROFL! So Obama wrote his books?

No, it was because Obama passed thousands of regulations and meddled in the economy. I already posted the proof that leftwing meddling in the economy only makes recessions worse. The economy was already on the rebound when Obama ascended the throne.

The rest of your posts is the usual leftwing horseshit. It's all lies, of course.
I'm going for a real stretch now bri Tell us how many were unemployed from their jobs in GWB's last year Try not to follow up with your usual BS

Books he did not write.
ROFL! So Obama wrote his books?
Had a far better chance of writing them than chump did The deal maker ? lol lol The pos couldn't deal his way out of a paper bag without law firms backing him up

OK 1 year that he released The one he paid

You are just trolling and making shit up Eddie. Here I'll make something up, Obama is a homo and owns a Barbie collection.
Blues That's old business ,your people have been saying that stuff for 8 years How many years of tax returns has trump shown ? Trump ,the guy who was gonna show them all ?

Trump doesn't have to show you people his tax returns, tissue? Why don't you try defeating Trump at the polls in 2020...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If the President can be forced to turn over his financial records on mere suspicion, with absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing, then someone needs to stop the Earth. I want to get off.
Wouldn't you like to know he isn't a thief? OR don't you GAF ?
Wouldn't YOU like for Congress to obey the Constitution, instead of going on witch hunts with nothing but vague accusations and no evidence? If they can do it to the President, they can do it to anyone. If that doesn't scare you, it should. Already, they can hold anyone on merely the suspicion of terrorism. They can hold you as long as they like, without access to a lawyer. And you want to give them MORE power?!?

You are just trolling and making shit up Eddie. Here I'll make something up, Obama is a homo and owns a Barbie collection.
Blues That's old business ,your people have been saying that stuff for 8 years How many years of tax returns has trump shown ? Trump ,the guy who was gonna show them all ?

Trump doesn't have to show you people his tax returns, tissue? Why don't you try defeating Trump at the polls in 2020...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If the President can be forced to turn over his financial records on mere suspicion, with absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing, then someone needs to stop the Earth. I want to get off.
Wouldn't YOU like for Congress to obey the Constitution, instead of going on witch hunts with nothing but vague accusations and no evidence? If they can do it to the President, they can do it to anyone. If that doesn't scare you, it should. Already, they can hold anyone on merely the suspicion of terrorism. They can hold you as long as they like, without access to a lawyer. And you want to give them MORE power?!?
Obey??? Yes obey subpoenas and stop hiding all your filthy dirty laundry

Trump stole several billion dollars? Oh wait, he didn't :itsok: Does Trump's extreme wealth, jets, helicopters, yachts, and golf courses trigger you Eddie?
Yeah love to see how he got away with paying no taxes A real cheating slime bag

Trump paid no taxes? Here I'll rate your post on honesty :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
OK 1 year that he released The one he paid

nancy drew taxes.jpg

Obey??? Yes obey subpoenas and stop hiding all your filthy dirty laundry

But its okay for Dem's to ignore subpoenas and exercise executive privilege am I right.

I'm going for a real stretch now bri Tell us how many were unemployed from their jobs in GWB's last year Try not to follow up with your usual BS
Do your own research, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back