The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

With Biden do you think it matters who is elected, both are old farts with nothing in common with the majority of citizens in the US..

I think that Biden did not inherit wealth and actually knows what its like to need. He lost family members by tragedy. He owns no private jets or helicopters. He took the subway home every night while in congress. He is a better man than Trump.
I think he is also my main concern is his health and age...

Mine too. But look at what we have now.
Depends also who the VP is.

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

Oh another poll?? Must be like the one that predicted Hitlery would be the next POTUS.

Surprise.

If the election were held to day Trump would win. The Dem field so far couldn't beat Trump on the best day they ever had.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to find something to hang on Trump.

I'll be LMFAO watching you try.

We will see about that next year. But shall Trump win, i'll be laughing as you begin to suffer as a result of your choice. Buckle up loony tune for you are going to learn a severe lesson if Trump is re elected .

Conservatives were given the same warning in 2004. They didn't listen.

We know how that turned out.

And we still had surpluses then. Right now Trump is setting deficit records while removing all safeguards in case of a recession. Things will not be good if Trump gets a second term.

We had a surplus until the first budget the bush boy wrote in 2001. He took us back to deficit spending with the very first budget he and his republican controlled congress wrote.

By 2004 that deficit and debt had skyrocketed.

The conservatives were warned that the tax cuts, wars and deregulation of Wall Street and banking would do but the republicans didn't listen. They put the bush boy back in office to keep doing what he had been doing the previous 4 years. Spend like there's no tomorrow, not pay for any of it and deregulate as much as he could. By the time he was finished we had a new historic record deficit of 1.4 trillion. The national debt was 13 trillion and the economy collapsed.

We will have to go through that again if trump is reelected.

I agree with you 100 percent.

With Biden do you think it matters who is elected, both are old farts with nothing in common with the majority of citizens in the US..

I think that Biden did not inherit wealth and actually knows what its like to need. He lost family members by tragedy. He owns no private jets or helicopters. He took the subway home every night while in congress. He is a better man than Trump.
I think he is also my main concern is his health and age...

Mine too. But look at what we have now.
Depends also who the VP is.

True.

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests
Poll: Hillary by a landslide, hot sauce for all.

A

I have to laugh at how you cling to leftardism and ignore how the DNC is simply a commie front that doesn't even allow their marxist sheeple to pick their candidate. Your dream of a commie utopia will never happen in your lifetime.

You guys on the right are about to learn a severe lesson. Laugh at yourself. For you are the fool.

I am a constitutionalist and I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic, dumb ass. Your reading comprehension skills and ability to retain information about those that you lamely "flame" are as pathetic as your writing abilities, "comrade".

Careful man, he threatened to call the police on me. Whoever "wins' in 2020 will be the one selected, if Rump starts a war he will be re-elected, that's what the "money people" want.

He doesn’t start wars he finishes them [emoji631]

A

And now with Mexican tariffs the pos has dug even a deeper hole for America and his re-election chances A business and financial failure

What would you suggest that the President do at the southern border instead to resolve the flood of gang members posing as refugees pouring across the frontier?

The failure of Pelosi to even address the problem,reform border policy and build the wall limits the President's options.

What would Biden do?
I hope Polak you get the recession you and others of your ilk deserve You and trump have something in common You destroyed a message board and trump is destroying America

You’ll be alright edward we’ll look after you.

A

No doubt. People rate likability over achievement.
He's really achieved for the farmers Who else has he fed here? Americans will be paying thru the nose for all the BS he's throwing,,,Redneck wants a truck ?? Pay up lol

He’s compensating the farmers and us rednecks will always have a truck. Get to work.

A

Despite record low unemployment and rising wages.

Demonstrates a serious problem with our "democracy".
No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

A

You Butt Hurt Tards are so full of Shit.....

In 16 you and your lying media told us Trump had a 5% chance of winning....

Who's your PRESIDENT NOW TARD?

Trump has outsmarted you TARDS and your LYING MEDIA at every turn.....

Your response to this has been pure insanity and it's only getting worse.......

Trump and the TEA PARTY will STOMP your ass in 20.....

Is life GREAT or WHAT?
Only ass he's stomping is Americas and you nitwits ask for another

Sounds like the only ass who’s hurting is yours. Lol
IMG_2594.jpg

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

Newsweek - Media Bias/Fact Check

How many polls said the same thing in 2016? For the record I was not a huge Trump supporter in 2016 in the primaries I voted for Marco Rubio the closest I came to predicting a Trump win was saying I thought the election would be a lot closer than people thought but Hillary would squeak out a narrow win but I wouldn't be totally shocked if Trump won. Polls at this point mean nothing most people are not paying much attention to election at this time and there have been no debates yet. The polls will mean a lot more when the election gets closer and the Democratic candidates have to start going after each other to get that nomination.

A

Two years out and the butthurt already flows. Dude, go out and eat a nice dinner. Hang with some friends and get away from that shit. Hyper political folks are a drag.

A

Two years out and the butthurt already flows. Dude, go out and eat a nice dinner. Hang with some friends and get away from that shit. Hyper political folks are a drag.

Yo ass still hurts from the first Obama election 11 years ago. Spare me the Trumpdumb.

Trumper, this ain't 2016. Trump ain't coming in new. He has a record now. And it's not good.

You guys reading and listening only to right wing media are getting lied to.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

No doubt bigot boi, the polls sure called the last election...

A

I have to laugh at how you cling to leftardism and ignore how the DNC is simply a commie front that doesn't even allow their marxist sheeple to pick their candidate. Your dream of a commie utopia will never happen in your lifetime.

You guys on the right are about to learn a severe lesson. Laugh at yourself. For you are the fool.

I am a constitutionalist and I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic, dumb ass. Your reading comprehension skills and ability to retain information about those that you lamely "flame" are as pathetic as your writing abilities, "comrade".

Careful man, he threatened to call the police on me. Whoever "wins' in 2020 will be the one selected, if Rump starts a war he will be re-elected, that's what the "money people" want.

He doesn’t start wars he finishes them [emoji631]

Ambivalent threatened me in some PMs. But he won't tell you that.

The only thing Trump finishes are big macs.

Analysis / Bias

She got 3 million more votes than Trump. But keep on thinking it's gonna be a repeat of 2016 stormfront trooper.

Analysis / Bias

She got 3 million more votes than Trump. But keep on thinking it's gonna be a repeat of 2016 stormfront trooper.

DERP.

That and $2 will get you a taco from one of the illegals you expect to thwart American elections...

Retard.

A

Despite record low unemployment and rising wages.

Demonstrates a serious problem with our "democracy".
No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

The stock market was growing for more than 7 years before Trump. I mean if you need a wb as president so badly, there are others who might actually be able to do the job.

A

The good news for you is it's still 17 months until the 2020 elections. The bad news for you is if it were tomorrow Trump would repeat as POTUS and likely drag the House and Senate along with him:

3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report
Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

Steven Rattner wrote that Ray Fair of Yale favors Trump to win based on a model that combines incumbency and gross domestic product growth rates.

Forum List

Back