The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

With Biden do you think it matters who is elected, both are old farts with nothing in common with the majority of citizens in the US..

I think that Biden did not inherit wealth and actually knows what its like to need. He lost family members by tragedy. He owns no private jets or helicopters. He took the subway home every night while in congress. He is a better man than Trump.

With Biden do you think it matters who is elected, both are old farts with nothing in common with the majority of citizens in the US..

I think that Biden did not inherit wealth and actually knows what its like to need. He lost family members by tragedy. He owns no private jets or helicopters. He took the subway home every night while in congress. He is a better man than Trump.
I think he is also my main concern is his health and age...

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

I'm one of those Independent voters.

trump and the republicans have sent me and so many others running in horror from the republican party.

However, polls don't mean anything anymore. The only poll that has ever counted is on Election Day when people cast their votes.

There is no doubt about that. But these polls show that people strongly disapprove of Trump.

That makes one different-not better. Kennedy had more money and Nixon had less. The big difference is Trump is all about himself and Biden is about others. Still. if Trump could give you a better America because of policy, isn't that what you would want?

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

trump and the republicans have sent me and so many others running in horror from the republican party.

However, polls don't mean anything anymore. The only poll that has ever counted is on Election Day when people cast their votes.

There is no doubt about that. But these polls show that people strongly disapprove of Trump.
My Ma voted for him and she is disgusted with him..Called him weak. She is 75.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think he is also my main concern is his health and age...

Mine too. But look at what we have now.

A

Oh another poll?? Must be like the one that predicted Hitlery would be the next POTUS.

Surprise.

If the election were held to day Trump would win. The Dem field so far couldn't beat Trump on the best day they ever had.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to find something to hang on Trump.

I'll be LMFAO watching you try.

We will see about that next year. But shall Trump win, i'll be laughing as you begin to suffer as a result of your choice. Buckle up loony tune for you are going to learn a severe lesson if Trump is re elected .

Conservatives were given the same warning in 2004. They didn't listen.

We know how that turned out.

A

Most politicians try so hard not to say anything. Trump doesn't know when to keep quiet. If the election is about likability, Trump loses. If it is about conditions, it is a toss up.

That makes one different-not better. Kennedy had more money and Nixon had less. The big difference is Trump is all about himself and Biden is about others. Still. if Trump could give you a better America because of policy, isn't that what you would want?

Trump has not and cannot give us a better America.

A

Hopefully many more indys and even a few well meaning republicans feel like you

A

Oh another poll?? Must be like the one that predicted Hitlery would be the next POTUS.

Surprise.

If the election were held to day Trump would win. The Dem field so far couldn't beat Trump on the best day they ever had.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to find something to hang on Trump.

We will see about that next year. But shall Trump win, i'll be laughing as you begin to suffer as a result of your choice. Buckle up loony tune for you are going to learn a severe lesson if Trump is re elected .

And we still had surpluses then. Right now Trump is setting deficit records while removing all safeguards in case of a recession. Things will not be good if Trump gets a second term.

Who really gives a rip or trust polls? I know I don’t, they are not reliable and haven’t been for awhile. Just dumb.

A

Surprise.

And we still had surpluses then. Right now Trump is setting deficit records while removing all safeguards in case of a recession. Things will not be good if Trump gets a second term.

Yep, certainly not good for the looney lefties.

TRUMP is MAGA you Dumb Ass Tard......
Ask the farmers how great he's making as they all go on welfare Redneck fool

Hey Shit for Brains....

You Tards never gave a shit about the farmers before..

Trump is a very wise man unlike you short sighted Tards...

Trump knows there will be short term pains for long term gains.

Soybean farmers have been hurt forever.

You republicans don't give a damn about farmers.
Our President sold them out
And now tries to buy them off

Hé will buy them off short term and they will eat the losses long term

Who really gives a rip or trust polls? I know I don’t, they are not reliable and haven’t been for awhile. Just dumb.
We don’t have to trust the polls
We saw how Republicans did in those swing states in 2018

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A

Most politicians try so hard not to say anything. Trump doesn't know when to keep quiet. If the election is about likability, Trump loses. If it is about conditions, it is a toss up.

No it's not. Trumps policies have been failures. He inherited the economy. If Biden is the nominee, Trump is going too get chewed up over policy.

A

Surprise.

We had a surplus until the first budget the bush boy wrote in 2001. He took us back to deficit spending with the very first budget he and his republican controlled congress wrote.

By 2004 that deficit and debt had skyrocketed.

The conservatives were warned that the tax cuts, wars and deregulation of Wall Street and banking would do but the republicans didn't listen. They put the bush boy back in office to keep doing what he had been doing the previous 4 years. Spend like there's no tomorrow, not pay for any of it and deregulate as much as he could. By the time he was finished we had a new historic record deficit of 1.4 trillion. The national debt was 13 trillion and the economy collapsed.

We will have to go through that again if trump is reelected.

We don’t have to trust the polls
We saw how Republicans did in those swing states in 2018

Lol! Yeah and in 2008 Hillary was going to be the Democratic nominee and in 2016 Jeb Bush was going to be the Republican nominee. The fact is no one knows how the 2020 election will go and it is pure speculation. I quit putting weight in these polls a long time ago.

Forum List

Back