The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

Fake polls by the deep state

This by Barr shows what's coming

The deep state charged with high treason and locked up for many years

Trump declares a broken govt caused by the crooked democrats and unwise voters

With Barr showing America that trump
Is right the military will get strong behind trump

Trump
Will set up
Wisdom tests for voting so that liberalism will never rise up agaiin !

Barr ....

One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to

Last edited:
Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

No doubt bigot boi, the polls sure called the last election...

She got 3 million more votes than Trump. But keep on thinking it's gonna be a repeat of 2016 stormfront trooper.

How many of the meager amount of states the Hildebeast won had NO voter ID acts, statutes, codes or ordinances on the books? 14 or so?????? Vote early, vote often...the credo of the communist DNC that was taken over in the 1930s. I am not a communist nor am I about the "collective". I don't subscribe to the "hive mindset". I don't believe in "going along to get along"......those are the "ABCs of me"......

"Elect" your commie leaders but I shall never acquiesce or submit to their agenda and there are millions just like myself. Deal with it......

Well said sir
IMG_2468.jpg

You Butt Hurt Tards are so full of Shit.....

In 16 you and your lying media told us Trump had a 5% chance of winning....

Who's your PRESIDENT NOW TARD?

Trump has outsmarted you TARDS and your LYING MEDIA at every turn.....

Your response to this has been pure insanity and it's only getting worse.......

Trump and the TEA PARTY will STOMP your ass in 20.....

Is life GREAT or WHAT?
Only ass he's stomping is Americas and you nitwits ask for another

TRUMP is MAGA you Dumb Ass Tard......
Ask the farmers how great he's making as they all go on welfare Redneck fool

Hey Shit for Brains....

You Tards never gave a shit about the farmers before..

Trump is a very wise man unlike you short sighted Tards...

Trump knows there will be short term pains for long term gains.

Soybean farmers have been hurt forever.

You republicans don't give a damn about farmers.

You Tards are so funny with your bull shit...

You only give a shit about something like this when it suits you politically...

Trump is intelligent enough to know that the long term gains are worth the short term pains.

I guess Trump could use his magic wand, but it’s still stuck up obozo’s ass.....

Only ass he's stomping is Americas and you nitwits ask for another

Hey Shit for Brains....

Trump is intelligent enough to know that the long term gains are worth the short term pains.

I guess Trump could use his magic wand, but it’s still stuck up obozo’s ass.....

I live in a rural state fool. And you really need to quit listening to right wing nut jobs.

Trump is a dumb ass.

That's why he thinks he can stop impeachment by taking it to court.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

No doubt bigot boi, the polls sure called the last election...

She got 3 million more votes than Trump. But keep on thinking it's gonna be a repeat of 2016 stormfront trooper.

How many of the meager amount of states the Hildebeast won had NO voter ID acts, statutes, codes or ordinances on the books? 14 or so?????? Vote early, vote often...the credo of the communist DNC that was taken over in the 1930s. I am not a communist nor am I about the "collective". I don't subscribe to the "hive mindset". I don't believe in "going along to get along"......those are the "ABCs of me"......

"Elect" your commie leaders but I shall never acquiesce or submit to their agenda and there are millions just like myself. Deal with it......

Well said sir View attachment 263378

If you were constitutional you'd want Trump impeached.

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

Fake polls by the deep state

This by Barr shows what's coming

The deep state charged with high treason and locked up for many years

Trump declares a broken govt caused by the crooked democrats and unwise voters

With Barr showing America that trump
Is right the military will get strong behind trump

Trump
Will set up
Wisdom tests for voting so that liberalism will never rise up agaiin !

Barr ....

One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to

And this is how dumb America has become.

Hey Shit for Brains....

How many get hurt in the meantime? China WON'T kiss his butt

Again Dumb Ass....

Short term pains for long term gains....

Trump knows how to play this game well....

It's what he has done for most of his life...
Tell that bs deno to all the companies cutting estimates for the year They can't operate without knowing what the next week or month might bring and the AH in our WH doesn't know what tomorrow will bring

Hey Dip Shit....

The economy is on fire and unemployment is at all-time lows...

We are now respected in the world.....

The World knows President Donald J. Trump is MAGA...

The World knows Trump “don’t” take no shit..............

I doubt if many of you Tards are smart enough to understand the

analogy between poker and this trade war.....

But the fact is Trump has a Royal Flush and he can’t be bluffed of his hand.

You short sighted ignorant tards would have this all Flucked up if you were in charge.

We have something like a 621 billion dollar deficit.....

You Dumb Ass Tards have no idea of what this could do for US if corrected...

No other President has had the balls to try and correct this due to the short

term political ramifications.....

Trump will no doubt go down in History as one of our Greatest Presidents....

Drop the FLUCKING MIC.........

Obozo’s ass has to hurt with that mic and magic wand up his ass.....

I love how IM2STUPID calls Trump a dumb ass. Lol

Back woods ass stupid motherfucker

A

/——-/ Enjoy your day libtards:
RUSH: Well! Look at this, my friends: “President Trump’s job approval rating is the highest it’s been in two years.” This is just out from TheHill.com. It’s actually a polling unit, the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey. “President Trump’s job approval rating is the highest it’s been in two years, boosted by voter optimism about the economy…” Forty-eight percent job approval. This poll normally has Trump at 43 or 44. “That’s up from 45% approval in March.”

The survey found 48% approve

Hey Shit for Brains....

How many get hurt in the meantime? China WON'T kiss his butt

Again Dumb Ass....

Short term pains for long term gains....

Trump knows how to play this game well....

It's what he has done for most of his life...

He lost 900 million in one year. He lost at least a billion during the 80's.

He lost more money than anyone else. He's had more bankruptcies than anyone else.

He does not know how to do anything well but loose and fool dumb people with his bullshit.

Your ignorance shines bright.....

Trump has admitted he knew how to play the system

and he did what was advantageous at the time....

To put in simple terms so you Tards can get it...

Trump is a slick Business Man.........

Trump is only man on the planet that could do what he did...

He beat hillary’s ugly fat lazy ass...

He beat all the FAKE NEWS FACTORIES of the left.

Cnn and msnbctard are on life support due to Trump’s brilliance.

He Stomped the Republican rino establishment in the ground.....

Trump now owns the Republican Party....

I really don’t think you are STUPID enough to think Trump is a loser...

You are insane...

Your Butt Hurt has overridden your brain...

You Tards have and continue to be slapped around like the Drunk political

Whores you are by our Genius President......

You dumb ass tards are the losers to the benefit of all the good and

Decent people of America.....

Thank God Almighty for President Donald J. Trump......

Hey Shit for Brains....

I live in a rural state fool. And you really need to quit listening to right wing nut jobs.

Trump is a dumb ass.

That's why he thinks he can stop impeachment by taking it to court.

You are ignorant beyond belief....

Trump controls the senate you Dumb Ass...

A

I'm one of those Independent voters.

trump and the republicans have sent me and so many others running in horror from the republican party.

However, polls don't mean anything anymore. The only poll that has ever counted is on Election Day when people cast their votes.

There is no doubt about that. But these polls show that people strongly disapprove of Trump.

Most politicians try so hard not to say anything. Trump doesn't know when to keep quiet. If the election is about likability, Trump loses. If it is about conditions, it is a toss up.

No it's not. Trumps policies have been failures. He inherited the economy. If Biden is the nominee, Trump is going too get chewed up over policy.
I prospered under Trump and struggled under Obama-maybe you did the opposite. Do what Reagan said, if you are better off now than 4 years ago...

A

trump and the republicans have sent me and so many others running in horror from the republican party.

However, polls don't mean anything anymore. The only poll that has ever counted is on Election Day when people cast their votes.

There is no doubt about that. But these polls show that people strongly disapprove of Trump.

Most politicians try so hard not to say anything. Trump doesn't know when to keep quiet. If the election is about likability, Trump loses. If it is about conditions, it is a toss up.

No it's not. Trumps policies have been failures. He inherited the economy. If Biden is the nominee, Trump is going too get chewed up over policy.
I prospered under Trump and struggled under Obama-maybe you did the opposite. Do what Reagan said, if you are better off now than 4 years ago...
I was doing ok Just took the month of May to f that up The deal maker ?? What a fn joke

I was doing ok Just took the month of May to f that up The deal maker ?? What a fn joke
/——/ You only lost money if you sold. I’m holding. Next time put in trailing stop losses

I was talking taxes-not the market.

OK Tards, Here's how it's gonna go, First there is the Donald, then the Donald again, Then 2 terms for Pence, then 8 years of Pompeo and another 8 for Don Jr, by then WALLAH, no DNC... See Ya in November.. America is just tired of your communist shit, OK?

I have to laugh at how you cling to leftardism and ignore how the DNC is simply a commie front that doesn't even allow their marxist sheeple to pick their candidate. Your dream of a commie utopia will never happen in your lifetime.

You guys on the right are about to learn a severe lesson. Laugh at yourself. For you are the fool.

I am a constitutionalist and I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic, dumb ass. Your reading comprehension skills and ability to retain information about those that you lamely "flame" are as pathetic as your writing abilities, "comrade".

Careful man, he threatened to call the police on me. Whoever "wins' in 2020 will be the one selected, if Rump starts a war he will be re-elected, that's what the "money people" want.

He doesn’t start wars he finishes them [emoji631]

Ambivalent threatened me in some PMs. But he won't tell you that.

The only thing Trump finishes are big macs.

So you've taken to lying now eh?
Whoda thunk it.

A

Despite record low unemployment and rising wages.

Demonstrates a serious problem with our "democracy".
No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

The stock market was growing for more than 7 years before Trump. I mean if you need a wb as president so badly, there are others who might actually be able to do the job.

And in those 7 years, grew less than 4 months under Trump. :eusa_whistle:

In his last year in office, George W. Bush saw the DOW rise from under 7000 to over 12,000. When Obamugabe left as Potentate the DOW was slightly north of 16,000

Today we are at the end of the biggest decline in the DOW during the Trump presidency - the DOW is nearly 25,000

A

No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

The stock market was growing for more than 7 years before Trump. I mean if you need a wb as president so badly, there are others who might actually be able to do the job.

And in those 7 years, grew less than 4 months under Trump. :eusa_whistle:

In his last year in office, George W. Bush saw the DOW rise from under 7000 to over 12,000. When Obamugabe left as Potentate the DOW was slightly north of 16,000

Today we are at the end of the biggest decline in the DOW during the Trump presidency - the DOW is nearly 25,000
/—-/ meaningless. The Dow is only the average of 30 companies you nincompoop

A

A lot of people have a real problem with falling unemployment and rising wages.

Those phenomena lead to less dependency on the Federal Government and less support for new Federal programs and mandates.

And if they were honest about that, and we could discuss it, that would be fine.

Instead, they just lie and lie and lie, like the vile scum of the earth they are.

Forum List

Back