The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

While I do appreciate your posts I for the life of me can't see how ANYONE can stomach that vile pig Trump. Obama could have done more BUT I guess he wasn't such a great deal maker like trump and with a congress trying to unseat him I think he did a damn good job

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump. Has Trump run amok starting wars like Bush and Obama did? No. Has Trump put American first, jobs, economy, tax cuts, businesses, vets? Yes. Is the economy breaking decades old records under Trump? Yes. Eddie you spew your hatred for Trump but you never talk about the issues that are important to Americans.

While I do appreciate your posts I for the life of me can't see how ANYONE can stomach that vile pig Trump. Obama could have done more BUT I guess he wasn't such a great deal maker like trump and with a congress trying to unseat him I think he did a damn good job

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump. Has Trump run amok starting wars like Bush and Obama did? No. Has Trump put American first, jobs, economy, tax cuts, businesses, vets? Yes. Is the economy breaking decades old records under Trump? Yes. Eddie you spew your hatred for Trump but you never talk about the issues that are important to Americans.
Health care and economy Talk of recession now? Feds cutting rates?? Farmers getting murdered The moron doesn't know NO ONE wins a tariff war ? and don't expect China to kiss trumps ass Unless the idiot is ready to give a little to get a little this will be going on for a while and Americans will be hurting I for one wouldn't mind cause then trump can leave the WH to some one sane

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

Fake polls by the deep state

This by Barr shows what's coming

The deep state charged with high treason and locked up for many years

Trump declares a broken govt caused by the crooked democrats and unwise voters

With Barr showing America that trump
Is right the military will get strong behind trump

Trump
Will set up
Wisdom tests for voting so that liberalism will never rise up agaiin !

Barr ....

One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to

And this is how dumb America has become.

That guy's not American, but you proved your point with..yourself for not realizing that.

Health care and economy Talk of recession now? Feds cutting rates?? Farmers getting murdered The moron doesn't know NO ONE wins a tariff war ? and don't expect China to kiss trumps ass Unless the idiot is ready to give a little to get a little this will be going on for a while and Americans will be hurting I for one wouldn't mind cause then trump can leave the WH to some one sane

And the tariffs Obama slapped on China due to the thousands of American jobs we were losing?

Auto industry housing industry in the crapper and soybeans buying by China now going to Brazil How many millions must get hurt to satisfy this vile pos in our WH and his followers? How many companies reducing yearly results?

Auto industry housing industry in the crapper and soybeans buying by China now going to Brazil How many millions must get hurt to satisfy this vile pos in our WH and his followers? How many companies reducing yearly results?

Correcting decades of incompetence by politicians won't be pain free. Your plan to just let other countries continue to fuck us over is a worse plan.

Correcting decades of incompetence by politicians won't be pain free. Your plan to just let other countries continue to fuck us over is a worse plan.
I AGREE BUT Trumps way or the highway isn't going to work with leaders smarter than him, and won't bow to his wishes like the republican cowards in congress do

How many have left him or been dismissed because they disagreed with him? Think countries will put up with that?

I AGREE BUT Trumps way or the highway isn't going to work with leaders smarter than him, and won't bow to his wishes like the republican cowards in congress do

Well, ed, in regards to the Tariffs on Mexico. Do you think the Mexicans will respond in helping with the problem of Illegals crossing the border because of it?

If not, what do you think would work?

President Trump has been blocked by leftists in Congress and the courts from getting the wall up or even confining Illegals indefinitely at the border. He's been blocked in his proposed actions against sanctuary cities.

How would you suggest he address the problem instead? if this fails, as you think it will, he's going to be looking for new ideas to implement instead. President Trump isn't going to give up on this and since the leftist Congress is only interested in impeaching him and not getting things done, it is sort of limiting.

Well, ed, in regards to the Tariffs on Mexico. Do you think the Mexicans will respond in helping with the problem of Illegals crossing the border because of it?

President Trump has been blocked by leftists in Congress and the courts from getting the wall up or even confining Illegals indefinitely at the border. He's been blocked in his proposed actions against sanctuary cities.

How would you suggest he address the problem instead? if this fails, as you think it will, he's going to be looking for new ideas to implement instead. President Trump isn't going to give up on this and since the leftist Congress is only interested in impeaching him and not getting things done, it is sort of limiting.
Seems like they're not looking for impeachment that much although the swine deserves it and more

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests
The polls show the generic opposition candidate winning against the incumbent before every election. See what they show after Trump has pounded on the challenger for 6 months.

]Newsweek - Media Bias/Fact Check
Funny how bitter 'tards like IM2 swallow whatever they are told to without taking even the 30 seconds required to fact check their silliness. Very sad how brain-dead they really are. Very sad.
How's your great economy doing sayit?? DOW futures off another 350 Trump is an AH A republican ,,But I repeat myself
Our economy is doing great. It never ceases to amaze how few facts bitter, brain-dead leftards manage to absorb but here it is again; investment mkts are not the same as our economy and clearly you bitter snowflakes are praying daily for this country to crash and burn because y'all are traitors.

The U.S. now has more open jobs than job seekers
WASHINGTON - For the first time on record, the number of job openings in the U.S. exceeds the number of unemployed Americans -- a trend that may soon give workers more leverage to demand pay raises.

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump...
...and don't expect China to kiss trumps ass Unless the idiot is ready to give a little to get a little this will be going on for a while and Americans will be hurting I for one wouldn't mind cause then trump can leave the WH to some one sane
And with that you once again prove that you are so filled with mindless hatred that you would much prefer this country crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as POTUS because - drum roll, please - y'all are fucking traitors.

:fu:, traitors.

Seems like they're not looking for impeachment that much although the swine deserves it and more

Based on what?

"No collusion. No obstruction."

While I do appreciate your posts I for the life of me can't see how ANYONE can stomach that vile pig Trump...
Clearly that is so and your mindless hatred is so all-consuming you actually pray that this country crashes and burns "because then trump can leave the WH to some one sane." You're not just TDS bat-shit crazy, you're a fucking traitor.
NOW is not soon enough!

Hope my prayer is answered
Yup ... your a fucking traitor ... :fu:

Despite record low unemployment and rising wages.

Demonstrates a serious problem with our "democracy".
No recession on the way?,,,no dropping interest rates because of trouble ahead?

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

The stock market was growing for more than 7 years before Trump. I mean if you need a wb as president so badly, there are others who might actually be able to do the job.

And in those 7 years, grew less than 4 months under Trump. :eusa_whistle:

In his last year in office, George W. Bush saw the DOW rise from under 7000 to over 12,000. When Obamugabe left as Potentate the DOW was slightly north of 16,000

Today we are at the end of the biggest decline in the DOW during the Trump presidency - the DOW is nearly 25,000
/—-/ meaningless. The Dow is only the average of 30 companies you nincompoop

Meaningless to you you broke bitch

CNBC- Stock market’s value under Trump has grown by $6.9 trillion to $30.6 trillion

The stock market was growing for more than 7 years before Trump. I mean if you need a wb as president so badly, there are others who might actually be able to do the job.

In his last year in office, George W. Bush saw the DOW rise from under 7000 to over 12,000. When Obamugabe left as Potentate the DOW was slightly north of 16,000

Today we are at the end of the biggest decline in the DOW during the Trump presidency - the DOW is nearly 25,000
DOW futures off another 300++++ Nice going Mr Scumpt

Well according to your side the world is ending in 12 years AGAIN so don’t worry about it.

I don't know what will happen in 2020 or subsequent elections. But the Libs have set a new precedent here, if they were to seize power next year, or in 2024,2028 or 2032, they can expect the same kind of treatment they gave to Trump and his family back in return 7-fold.

Meaningless to you you broke bitch
/——/ The S&P 500 is meaningful to me and so is the Russell 2000.

]Newsweek - Media Bias/Fact Check
Funny how bitter 'tards like IM2 swallow whatever they are told to without taking even the 30 seconds required to fact check their silliness. Very sad how brain-dead they really are. Very sad.
How's your great economy doing sayit?? DOW futures off another 350 Trump is an AH A republican ,,But I repeat myself
Our economy is doing great. It never ceases to amaze how few facts bitter, brain-dead leftards manage to absorb but here it is again; investment mkts are not the same as our economy and clearly you bitter snowflakes are praying daily for this country to crash and burn because y'all are traitors.

The U.S. now has more open jobs than job seekers
WASHINGTON - For the first time on record, the number of job openings in the U.S. exceeds the number of unemployed Americans -- a trend that may soon give workers more leverage to demand pay raises.

You are blinded by your hatred of Trump...
...and don't expect China to kiss trumps ass Unless the idiot is ready to give a little to get a little this will be going on for a while and Americans will be hurting I for one wouldn't mind cause then trump can leave the WH to some one sane
And with that you once again prove that you are so filled with mindless hatred that you would much prefer this country crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as POTUS because - drum roll, please - y'all are fucking traitors.

:fu:, traitors.
I'd just like you to pay for your idiocy
Are we becoming too stupid to govern ourselves?
The case for democracy is that voters in the aggregate will make better decisions than a lone monarch or dictator would. But does majority rule still work when so many people believe so many things that simply aren’t so? You sayit are one of those

Forum List

Back