The easy Trump re election that probably won't happen

Eddie please Trump is making Obama look like the ignorant amateur that he was. :eusa_hand:

That's not so but you Trump supporters believe this fool walks on water.

Go ahead post Obama's resume so we can laugh again. :auiqs.jpg:

If you want to laugh, post Trump's.
Bet the dotards would rather have trump watching their back than obama They can't say trump is a coward and a bully
Obama watched our backsides only so he could fuck us up the ass.
How did he fuk you??

That's not so but you Trump supporters believe this fool walks on water.

Bet the dotards would rather have trump watching their back than obama They can't say trump is a coward and a bully
How did he fuk you??
Obamacare, tax increases and $10 billion in additional government debt. I could list a lot more, but that is more than sufficient.

Majority rule has never worked. Democracy is rule by the dumbest 51% of the population.
IMHO people vote for what's in their best interests their's and their children so pardon me while I think republicans are a different breed they vote for the 1 and 2%
You make a claim, and then you deny it.

The idea that the Democrat agenda is in anyone's best interests aside from those of parasites and frauds is preposterous.

You apparently are talking about republicans. How many years has Trump avoided paying taxes while taking tax abatements? Now that's a parasite.
What does Trump have to do with anything? I'm talking about people who get checks from the government. That's you and all the working for the government and people getting who get checks from government social programs.
I get a SS check and NEVER took advantage of anything Vets benefits offered Others could use it more
I'm on SSI. Worked most of my life. Served in the military. Then I was out of work for a lengthy period of time, which is why I got SSI instead of SSD or whatever it's called. I just missed having enough credits. I would love to go back to work, but I'm 100 percent disabled.

How did he fuk you??
Obamacare, tax increases and $10 billion in additional government debt. I could list a lot more, but that is more than sufficient.
And you think America could go its merry way after our great recession? It cost ,to get us back on track

How did he fuk you??
And you think America could go its merry way after our great recession? It cost ,to get us back on track
History shows that the economy always recovers on its own after a recession. Massive government intervention has resulted in the two longest recessions/depressions in our history.

The odds on leaving the economy to its own resources are far better than the odds of government intervention fixing anything.

IMHO people vote for what's in their best interests their's and their children so pardon me while I think republicans are a different breed they vote for the 1 and 2%
You make a claim, and then you deny it.

The idea that the Democrat agenda is in anyone's best interests aside from those of parasites and frauds is preposterous.

You apparently are talking about republicans. How many years has Trump avoided paying taxes while taking tax abatements? Now that's a parasite.
What does Trump have to do with anything? I'm talking about people who get checks from the government. That's you and all the working for the government and people getting who get checks from government social programs.
I get a SS check and NEVER took advantage of anything Vets benefits offered Others could use it more
I'm on SSI. Worked most of my life. Served in the military. Then I was out of work for a lengthy period of time, which is why I got SSI instead of SSD or whatever it's called. I just missed having enough credits. I would love to go back to work, but I'm 100 percent disabled.
Really sorry to hear that All kinds of bad news today Va Beach too

How did he fuk you??
History shows that the economy always recovers on its own after a recession. Massive government intervention has resulted in the two longest recessions/depressions in our history.

The odds on leaving the economy to its own resources are far better than the odds of government intervention fixing anything.
Recession didn't last long into Obamas Presidency

How did he fuk you??

But all those months of massive unemployment under bush did take a toll ,including the 750000 lost in just gwb's last month

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

I have to laugh at how you cling to leftardism and ignore how the DNC is simply a commie front that doesn't even allow their marxist sheeple to pick their candidate. Your dream of a commie utopia will never happen in your lifetime.

You guys on the right are about to learn a severe lesson. Laugh at yourself. For you are the fool.

I am a constitutionalist and I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic, dumb ass. Your reading comprehension skills and ability to retain information about those that you lamely "flame" are as pathetic as your writing abilities, "comrade".
So, you don;t vote so shut the fuck up.

This way you can take no blame. Sit on the curb & throw stones.

A "Constitutionalist" Would be railing against Trump & the Republicans.

I

Wat a chickrnshit asshole yopu are.

How did he fuk you??

Are you kidding? It was the slowest recovery since the Great Depression.

How did he fuk you??

But all those months of massive unemployment under bush did take a toll ,including the 750000 lost in just gwb's last month
They were mostly under Obama.

I've hashed this all out at least 10,000 times. I'm done trying to educate you Trump hating morons.

How did he fuk you??

Are you kidding? It was the slowest recovery since the Great Depression.
How fast did you expect it to go with 100's of thousands and more losing jobs in bushes last year? You think by magic they all got back to work?

If the election was held today Trump would lose. He's either losing or in a statistical tie with the top 5 democrats right now. And that we don't trust polls excuse don't fly. Because you trust every poll that shows Trump favorably.

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, Republican Donald Trump would fall to any Democrat in the potential field and lose out on a second term, according to a new poll released Wednesday morning.

A
Politico/Morning Consult poll found only 36 percent of voters would pick the current commander-in-chief over a generic Democrat, with Trump losing largely due to a lack of support among independent voters.

Donald Trump would lose to any Democrat in 2020 if the election was held today, new poll suggests

I love Trump Derangement Syndrome delusion. It is so damn entertaining.

A

Many in the field of 24 Democrats are extremists when it comes to economics. I don’t think “any” Democrat could beat him. Ultimately, working class white males are the swing vote. They decide.

I've hashed this all out at least 10,000 times. I'm done trying to educate you Trump hating morons.
Oh really keep hashing
The unemployment rate doubled under Bush. It's fallen by more than ...

https://www.vox.com/2015/11/7/9684780/unemployment-rate-obama

Nov 7, 2015 - President George W. Bush inherited 4.2 percent unemployment in January 2001. That rate had grown to 7.8 percent when he left office eight years later and hit 8.3 percent in the first full month of Obama's presidency. The quick rise and dramatic fall of the unemploymentrate during the Obama years is unusual.

Oh really keep hashing
The unemployment rate doubled under Bush. It's fallen by more than ...

The unemployment rate doubled under Bush. It's fallen by more than one-third under Obama.
Nov 7, 2015 - President George W. Bush inherited 4.2 percent unemployment in January 2001. That rate had grown to 7.8 percent when he left office eight years later and hit 8.3 percent in the first full month of Obama's presidency. The quick rise and dramatic fall of the unemploymentrate during the Obama years is unusual.
You didn't contradict what I posted, moron.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Newsweek Frequently uses emotionally loaded headlines such as this: TRUMP DISLIKED AS STRONGLY AS NIXON WAS BEFORE WATERGATE: POLL. Generally, story selection favors the Left and Newsweek takes a strong anti-Trump stance. Newsweek typically sources their information to credible sources such as the Washington Post, but has also published misleading or false information.

A factual search reveals multiple failed fact checks:

Too bad. That poll is not fake. And newsweek has been a credible news source for decades.

Than why are they going out of business?

Forum List

Back