The Economic benefits of the lockdowns

Hate to tell you this, Dank, but there's some red states locking down now and in South Dakota, there's folks literally still denying corona virus is real as they die in the ICU.

If you morons aren't a cult, Jim Jones was an ineffective leader.

I'd post articles on government officials and SJW non-profits already lining up to take properties from owners but what would be the point?
Your sources would be Alex Jones type half cocked morons that profit off of the perpetual victimhood of the American Conservative.

LOL.

Pretend I do this for a living
You sit on message boards and whine about liberals and how you're victimized for a living. Anything else you might do would be merely a hobby, victim.

I'm done talking to someone who refuses to absorb anything
Says a conspiracy kook.

You used to whine on the Hannity boards when someone said something bad about Hannity. You remember that? I do, my memory is photographic.

You've been a perpetual victim for YEARS. Time to let go. Your Orange Cult God will be forgotten about after two to five new cycles past January 20th, and you can begin pretending you didn't spend four years embarrassingly coddling his balls like you pretended you didn't Bush's, but the internet doesn't forget, Victim. You right wing clowns have been dishonest, fear driven snakey little cowards for decades. Time to grow the fuck up.

Hey Sean used one of my calls to his as part of a commercial. Sean's OK even if I stopped listening and haven't posted there in a decade. What was your point? Oh, right none!
My point was...your career for decades has been being a whiney little victim screeching about fear and liberals on the internet. You're not a sensible human being that has any discernment of worth on a topic. Just a victim mentality message boarder that thinks the moon is a satellite.

Hate to tell you this, Dank, but there's some red states locking down now and in South Dakota, there's folks literally still denying corona virus is real as they die in the ICU.

I'd post articles on government officials and SJW non-profits already lining up to take properties from owners but what would be the point?
Your sources would be Alex Jones type half cocked morons that profit off of the perpetual victimhood of the American Conservative.

LOL.

You sit on message boards and whine about liberals and how you're victimized for a living. Anything else you might do would be merely a hobby, victim.

Says a conspiracy kook.

You used to whine on the Hannity boards when someone said something bad about Hannity. You remember that? I do, my memory is photographic.

You've been a perpetual victim for YEARS. Time to let go. Your Orange Cult God will be forgotten about after two to five new cycles past January 20th, and you can begin pretending you didn't spend four years embarrassingly coddling his balls like you pretended you didn't Bush's, but the internet doesn't forget, Victim. You right wing clowns have been dishonest, fear driven snakey little cowards for decades. Time to grow the fuck up.

Hey Sean used one of my calls to his as part of a commercial. Sean's OK even if I stopped listening and haven't posted there in a decade. What was your point? Oh, right none!
My point was...your career for decades has been being a whiney little victim screeching about fear and liberals on the internet. You're not a sensible human being that has any discernment of worth on a topic. Just a victim mentality message boarder that thinks the moon is a satellite.

The Moon is an artificial satellite, not sure why you're having a hard time processing that.

One of my favorite pastimes, long before posting at Hannity, was following the latest Bizzaroland theories to explain what something as big as the Moon is doing in orbit around Earth in the first place.

It's hollow; made from the same materials as Earth; the craters are all the exact same depth no matter how large; it's magically the exact same apparent size as the Sun and when it creates a solar eclipse, it reveals the Sun's physics defying 200 times hotter than the surface corona.

All by chance? LOL

LOL.

Says a conspiracy kook.

The Moon is an artificial satellite, not sure why you're having a hard time processing that.

One of my favorite pastimes, long before posting at Hannity, was following the latest Bizzaroland theories to explain what something as big as the Moon is doing in orbit around Earth in the first place.

It's hollow; made from the same materials as Earth; the craters are all the exact same depth no matter how large; it's magically the exact same apparent size as the Sun and when it creates a solar eclipse, it reveals the Sun's physics defying 200 times hotter than the surface corona.

All by chance? LOL
:lol:

And thats the QED of the Trump Cult.

No one has ever said the virus isn't real, just that we shouldn't shut down the entire economy because of it. Looks like many of the democrat leaders also don't believe what they say.

FOX 11 obtains exclusive photos of Gov. Newsom at French ...

No one has ever said the virus isn't real, just that we shouldn't shut down the entire economy because of it. Looks like many of the democrat leaders also don't believe what they say.

FOX 11 obtains exclusive photos of Gov. Newsom at French ...
No one ever said the virus wasnt real?

I'm sure you can google that and self correct...but Cultists do not fact check.

LOL.

Says a conspiracy kook.

All by chance? LOL
:lol:

And thats the QED of the Trump Cult.

Oh, you got me! I might have to purge my entire belief system so you will like me and think me smart. I can't handle holding an opposing opinion

Forum List

Back