The Effects of Feminism

What the feminists did was to open up all roles withing a marriage to either spouse

Women could support the family too
Men can change diapers and clean too

It is not about hating men, it is about redefining the roles in a marriage

And that my friend is the problem right there

What is the problem?

Not having "man is king of the castle, women cook and clean" relationships?

The problem is that when women look around and ask "where are the real men?" they completely forget they created this environment.

Call it King or whatever but roles should be defined. Its not a team if everyone does everything based on feelings

Women can choose the type of husband they desire

If they want a submissive relationship, they can find one
If they want to have a say in their relationship, they can find a man who is cool with that

I've never met a woman who wants a submissive man. Thats a false option.

There have been submissive husbands ever since there have been husbands

All women today have benefitted from feminism

Barefoot and pregnant only got you so far
We are awash with barefoot and pregnant women.

Thanks to feminism, they are not married.

Another key accomplishment of feminism....freedom from marriage

Prior to the feminist movement, women were trapped in a marriage with no skills or job opportunities to get out. A womans lot in life was to find a husband, bear his children and hopefully have a decent life. Many, many women were stuck in loveless or abusive relationships with nowhere else to go.
Once women entered the workforce they realized, I don't have to put up with this shit
Maybe that's why so many men are angry.

As a kid in the early 60s divorce was rare and shameful. In the early 70s, I saw alot of marriages break up as women entered the workforce and earned salaries they could support themselves on. They had a "I don't have to put up with your shit anymore" attitude. The marriages that survived with a woman in the house who didn't have to be there....were stronger
No fault and irreconcilable differences caused the divorce rate to skyrocket in the 70's vs proving abuse, adulatory or abandonment. As with most things, the easier to obtain the more desirable things become.

To make the claim this stems from feminism is a stretch imo.

The increase in divorce was a direct outcome of women in the workforce and equal pay initiatives. No fault divorce made it easier, but leaving a financially secure marriage and being unable to support yourself outside was a disincentive to divorce

Prior to the feminist movement, women were trapped in a marriage with no skills or job opportunities to get out. A womans lot in life was to find a husband, bear his children and hopefully have a decent life. Many, many women were stuck in loveless or abusive relationships with nowhere else to go.
Once women entered the workforce they realized, I don't have to put up with this shit

As a kid in the early 60s divorce was rare and shameful. In the early 70s, I saw alot of marriages break up as women entered the workforce and earned salaries they could support themselves on. They had a "I don't have to put up with your shit anymore" attitude. The marriages that survived with a woman in the house who didn't have to be there....were stronger
No fault and irreconcilable differences caused the divorce rate to skyrocket in the 70's vs proving abuse, adulatory or abandonment. As with most things, the easier to obtain the more desirable things become.

The increase in divorce was a direct outcome of women in the workforce and equal pay initiatives. No fault divorce made it easier, but leaving a financially secure marriage and being unable to support yourself outside was a disincentive to divorce
Great job women are doing as single moms.

Greatest ticket to poverty and criminal children there is.

Way to go.

You tell me? Better yet...what does history of man tell you?

No thats part of being a man. Credibility and providing for the family. See, you are pretending as if I'm saying a man CANNOT or SHOULD NOT cook or clean. What I'm saying is that when the roles are clearly defined you dont have a problem. But you cant have a "men are supposed to" list without a womans side. The BEST THING about the feminist movement is they convinced men AND women that men have a "role" and women shouldnt be burdened with a "role" because thats mean. Women should do whatever they want while men maintain those roles.

Seems fair right?

Men dont do things because they are fun...they need to be handled and how would it look if we leaned on you to do it? Ahahaha you'd be thinking he aint handling HIS business. Can a guy say that about a woman who isnt cooking without being called a Chauvinist? Nope....

You're saying that roles should be defined. You're claiming that roles for men are still defined, but they aren't for women, so we have some unfair advantage. I'm saying that it's ideal that people define their own roles, and that a family works out the roles for themselves, rather than thinking in a one-size-fits-all way.

And then you go ahead and project what I'd think about a man who doesn't do the fixing and maintenance. When I've spent a couple of posts telling you that my very real man husband doesn't do that stuff on a regular basis, and I do.

And your "history of man" argument is lame. In the history of man, kids were conceived by rape, and marriages were arranged, and people could own slaves. But hey, everyone's role was beautifully defined.

And that my friend is the problem right there

What is the problem?

The problem is that when women look around and ask "where are the real men?" they completely forget they created this environment.

Call it King or whatever but roles should be defined. Its not a team if everyone does everything based on feelings

If they want to have a say in their relationship, they can find a man who is cool with that

Their existence doesnt change the fact that no woman seeks out a submissive dude.

Way to go.

I'm not going to tell you that the single-motherhood scenario is never the woman's fault, but do you realize that guys can step up and be a dad even if he's not married to the mom?

What is the problem?

Their existence doesnt change the fact that no woman seeks out a submissive dude.

What do you base this on?

And do you really believe this to be an absolute, or are you really saying "almost no woman"?

Feminists devalue everything that makes females unique and powerful in our society. Their femininity and motherhood is ridiculed and jeered at, they are encouraged to exist as sexual playthings with no expectation of support or reciprocity, and with no value placed upon the act of sex....they are encouraged to kill and/or abandon their children...and they expect them to be HAPPIER than they are in a society where they are valued, and honored, and cared for?

Once again, it is revealed how progressivism depletes humanity.

"Just weeks after three women passed a rigorous day-long test qualifying them to potentially lead US Marine infantrymen for the first time in history, news came that all three women have been asked to leave the course.

"They were physically disqualified from the training last week for falling behind in hikes while carrying loads of upwards of 100 pounds, says Maj. George Flynn, director of the Infantry Officers Course (IOC) at Quantico, Va."

Three pioneering women in Marine infantry course are asked to leave. Why - CSMonitor.com
All women today have benefitted from feminism

Barefoot and pregnant only got you so far

Or educated. Or happy. Or financially secure. Or healthy.

Way to go.

I'm not going to tell you that the single-motherhood scenario is never the woman's fault, but do you realize that guys can step up and be a dad even if he's not married to the mom?

Women are encouraged to have sex with men they aren't interested in building a life with, so that is what they do.

Unfortunately, when the birth control doesn't work, they still aren't interested in building a life with the losers they have been encouraged to fuck...and the losers are not capable of supporting them or their children.

What do you base this on?

And do you really believe this to be an absolute, or are you really saying "almost no woman"?
CC is an anti-white, anti-female retard. That's what he bases it on.

Way to go.

Women are encouraged to have sex with men they aren't interested in building a life with, so that is what they do.

Unfortunately, when the birth control doesn't work, they still aren't interested in building a life with the losers they have been encouraged to fuck...and the losers are not capable of supporting them or their children.

Why are men encouraged to have sex with women they aren't interested in building a life with?

Because progressives are morons and apparently want an uneducated, criminal and depraved culture to support their criminal and depraved ventures.

Other than that, when men can get pregnant, I'll worry about it. As it stands, the only people who are getting pregnant are women.

Way to go.

Isn't that the mens fault?

Because progressives are morons and apparently want an uneducated, criminal and depraved culture to support their criminal and depraved ventures.

Other than that, when men can get pregnant, I'll worry about it. As it stands, the only people who are getting pregnant are women.

And here I thought a good night's sleep had made you......somewhat intelligible.

Oh well....

Equal pay? It was welfare. But if you want to be right chalk another win for feminism. Sky rocked divorce rates and broken homes.

Equal pay? It was welfare. But if you want to be right chalk another win for feminism. Sky rocked divorce rates and broken homes.

Single parenthood is the #1 cause of poverty, interrupted education (and development), criminality.

So of course the progressives encouraged people to embrace it!

I remember some of those broken homes...they weren't Ozzie and Harriet

I remember some of those broken homes...they weren't Ozzie and Harriet
Tired, overused and un imaginative. But I'll play. Gee Wally, if they were they wouldn't be divorced.

Forum List

Back