The Effects of Feminism

Also telling..you think that because it's not the most important thing to you, that other women who think that being wives and mothers are the most important job are somehow inferior.

That's the oldest and the very greatest profession. When a child has a boo boo who does he go to? Mama. Well, unless it's my little princess then she comes to daddy first to get a kiss to make it better . . . unless it needs a bandaid. I don't know why, but she holds that it's Mama's job to do the bandaids. I've never asked why because that might ruin the magic.

Feminists, both men and women, are just the opposite.

They love the sexes and the celebrate their differences as much as what they have in common.

Its RW "men" who can't get a date and very often live off of women who are fearful of equality and independence. Just like ^^^.

We ALL know you love men, Puddly Pillowbite - but that really isn't what this thread is about....
Feminists, both men and women, are just the opposite.

They love the sexes and the celebrate their differences as much as what they have in common.

Its RW "men" who can't get a date and very often live off of women who are fearful of equality and independence. Just like ^^^.

We ALL know you love men, Puddly Pillowbite - but that really isn't what this thread is about....

I love both men and women. Not sexually. I'm strictly straight, but I like people. And I respect people who believe in carrying their fair share of the load.

You know, like working for a living and buying your own video games.

I have absolutely no respect for those who talk the talk but are too lazy to contribute.

Also telling..you think that because it's not the most important thing to you, that other women who think that being wives and mothers are the most important job are somehow inferior.

That's the oldest and the very greatest profession. When a child has a boo boo who does he go to? Mama. Well, unless it's my little princess then she comes to daddy first to get a kiss to make it better . . . unless it needs a bandaid. I don't know why, but she holds that it's Mama's job to do the bandaids. I've never asked why because that might ruin the magic.

What about fathers?

What about single dads?

Someone above make the snarky crack about changing tables in men's restrooms. Why is that a bad thing?

Feminists devalue everything that makes females unique and powerful in our society. Their femininity and motherhood is ridiculed and jeered at, they are encouraged to exist as sexual playthings with no expectation of support or reciprocity, and with no value placed upon the act of sex....they are encouraged to kill and/or abandon their children...and they expect them to be HAPPIER than they are in a society where they are valued, and honored, and cared for?

Once again, it is revealed how progressivism depletes humanity.

"Just weeks after three women passed a rigorous day-long test qualifying them to potentially lead US Marine infantrymen for the first time in history, news came that all three women have been asked to leave the course.

"They were physically disqualified from the training last week for falling behind in hikes while carrying loads of upwards of 100 pounds, says Maj. George Flynn, director of the Infantry Officers Course (IOC) at Quantico, Va."

Three pioneering women in Marine infantry course are asked to leave. Why - CSMonitor.com
All women today have benefitted from feminism

Barefoot and pregnant only got you so far
We are awash with barefoot and pregnant women.

Thanks to feminism, they are not married.

Not to mention that feminists posses a distinct form of misandry only common to their worldview. Men are evil, men hate and objectify women; on and on and on...
You sound like you have never spent some alone time with a woman. You just nod your head and agree. Eventually they calm down. They just want to be heard and respected.
Listening is the key, even if you have no idea WTF they are talking about.

Feminism has been a major success in this country

Prior to the feminist movement, women could aspire to be a.....teacher, nurse, secretary, beautician, cashier and little else
None of which had anything to do with feminism.
Women's achievements in the work force was the result of changing social mores.
Those expectations where women were expected to remain virtuous, remain under the roof of their parents until marriage and within a year's time of the nuptial, have already become pregnant. Women were not expected to continue their education because it was expected that once married, the man would support her and any offspring for the rest of her life. There was no need ( theoretically) for women to have an education or even work outside the home.
Our nation changed.
Modern militant feminism( which is the REAL subject matter of the thread) had zero to do with those changes.
Changing mores pursued by feminists
Those social changes did not come out of the goodness in their hearts of white males

Its always the RWs who are preaching against equality.

ALWAYS.

RWs? As in Rinkle Winkles? Who are those guys? I'll teach them a lesson they're never forget, them dang unequalizers!

Care to name all the female CEOs prior to 1965?

Care to name the females who wanted to be CEO's prior to 1965?

Care to list the percentage of kids in two parent homes prior to 1965?

Care to list the percentage of kids born out of wedlock prior to 1965?

Care to list the percentage of kids living in poverty with single mothers prior to 1965?

Men telling women what their problems really are is "mansplaining". Lots of mansplaining going on here.

Ok, but is any of it wrong tho? If so, then expound of it. But just saying "oh great! Guys are talking about *blank*" accomplishes nothing

Mansplaining isn't men talking about issues.

Mansplaining refers to a man completely ignoring what women say about their experiences, while he patronizingly tells the silly little females how the world really works.

Like I said, lots of mansplainers here.

(Oh, for the perpetually gender-confused -- that is, the conservatives -- I'm a guy.)

Riight. That's why it is the worst insult you can think of to level at a fellow female.

Also telling..you think that because it's not the most important thing to you, that other women who think that being wives and mothers are the most important job are somehow inferior and deserving of ridicule.

Also telling..the woman who says she doesn't hate men likes to think of herself as a character that supplants her substandard brother...

Ricey isn't strong or confident. She demeans her sisters for being female, if they don't agree with her.

That makes her a scumbucket.

You're right. I was terrible. And you were so kind to me......Sister.

Oh, wait. No, you were a bitch to me, who claimed to know how I feel about men better than I do. Also at least implied that I only like men for sex. Also leveled insults at my intelligence.

Not to mention that feminists posses a distinct form of misandry only common to their worldview. Men are evil, men hate and objectify women; on and on and on...
You sound like you have never spent some alone time with a woman. You just nod your head and agree. Eventually they calm down. They just want to be heard and respected.

There are some who are threatened and afraid of equality and independence. That is not the fault of feminism. Its the fault of the weaknesses of those who are afraid and threatened.

Feminism is good for both men and women and its good for our culture and the future of our society.
Sounds like the thinking if you don't approve of being queer your a homophobe thinking. Even if you haven't done anything bad to
An intelligent person would take a clue, but not ricey!

I find your ability to define an "intelligent person" to be suspect.
I find you to be a fluke kinda feminist, can't afford my man control.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back