🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

I agree with the OP.

This election is NOT over.

It's just beginning.

...I'm beggining to think that hard rightwingers are just people that got dropped on their head in infancy.

I'm kinda running out of explanations for the constantly bizzare, laughably detached from reality posts.

Sure, we've got nutters on the left, but wow, this is a whole other level of spread and depth of delusions.

The election will never be over for the true Trumpsters. Trump gave a voice and platform to some very stupid and unethical individuals that will never have that platform and voice again. To no avail, they will continually try and bring back Trump or someone like him. It will never happen. The US and the world has learned their lesson about people like Trump. The Republicans will come up with new, more ethical leadership. Trump and his hardcore minions have had their day. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
"Ethical" leadership like Joe Biden? There's a bunch of antonyms all bunched together.
Can you read? Is Biden a Republican. I said the REPUBLICANS will find MORE ethical leaderhip. You cannot be completely ethical and be in politics.
Trump took the lack of ethics and morals to levels the majority of Americans cannot accept.

Trump has a less plausible argument for recount than Gore did. There is only the tiniest chance that SCOTUS inserts itself unnecessarily into the process.

The Justice Alito already calling for segregation of ballots. Then the next step would be to segregate the illegal to legal ones.

The fact that Biden won in AZ and NV makes PA a moot point. Likely the high court takes itself seriously enough to rule as such.

After all, many of the justices may have to rule on future elections, and they are very careful what precidents they set now may bind them in the future.

The RW internet may buy Trumps claims of stealing an election.

But Trump is afraid to take those claims into a court of law. His problem is that if you lie in court you will be charged with perjury
Trump already has filed suit in several states. And Trump is not on trial here.
Jesus, you are so supremely dumb.

Trump has filed 7 cases so far. All have been quickly dismissed as lacking merit.

Which legal claim do you think will overcome 306 EVs?

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

The vast majority of the Trump campaign's cases are going to be summarily dismissed for a combination of a lack of evidence and/or no legal foundation. He may win one or two on procedural grounds, but those won't overturn the outcome. Even recounts are run for the purpose of reaffirming and not overturning the end results. Trump may pick up something like 150 votes here or there, but it's a drop in the bucket to the 10s of 1,000s of votes he's behind. Trump is just going to make a fool of himself. He's going to look exactly like what he is: A sore loser.
Seems that the fraud came out of the horses mouth.

That's called Russian election interference 101, Sparky.

Are you confirming that Joe Bite Me is colluding with a Russian Oligarch?

No, that's not how it works, Sparky.

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

Eh. Even if Biden gets in there for a few years the left will be burning cities. It's what they do.

I disagree. They will all attend Harvard, get their PhDs, and become world-renown brain surgeons, chemists, and rocket scientists. One of them will actually walk on Mars.

You're not buying this, are you? :laughing0301:
Is that true?

grumpy-old-man-vector-clip-260nw-132297044.jpg

The RW internet may buy Trumps claims of stealing an election.

But Trump is afraid to take those claims into a court of law. His problem is that if you lie in court you will be charged with perjury
I dont think afraid is the correct word.
Hopeless is the correct word, according to Trump's aids.

Trump has a less plausible argument for recount than Gore did. There is only the tiniest chance that SCOTUS inserts itself unnecessarily into the process.

The Justice Alito already calling for segregation of ballots. Then the next step would be to segregate the illegal to legal ones.

The fact that Biden won in AZ and NV makes PA a moot point. Likely the high court takes itself seriously enough to rule as such.

After all, many of the justices may have to rule on future elections, and they are very careful what precidents they set now may bind them in the future.

AZ is still being counted. NV is in the early stages of dispute on legal votes. So, there is no moot point when Monday there will be next steps into the case.

Trump must go to court and claim.....Without this serious infraction, I would be President

He needs to prove five serious infractions in multiple states

It's all over but the tRumpling's tears.

and you can melt down as much as you like...
let all that butt hurt come out as you wish...
its a free country, and a free board.
Okay. Thanks for your, um, wisdom. Go eat a banana.

your welcome...
just tag me if you need explanation on how election fraud fantasies are melting brain cells and making people dumber each time they think about it... ;)

I think it's over.

The evil people, voted for an evil politician. It's just proof of how corrupt the left-wing is.

They spent the last 4 years saying Trump was corrupt, and then voted for an openly, blatantly corrupt politician.

It's that simple. The evil people are getting what they deserve.

The election will never be over for the true Trumpsters. Trump gave a voice and platform to some very stupid and unethical individuals that will never have that platform and voice again. To no avail, they will continually try and bring back Trump or someone like him. It will never happen. The US and the world has learned their lesson about people like Trump. The Republicans will come up with new, more ethical leadership. Trump and his hardcore minions have had their day. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
And what Platform did Joe Biden run on again?
You are a bigger dumbass than I thought. Biden has explained his platform a thousand times over.

Trump must go to court and claim.....Without this serious infraction, I would be President

He needs to prove five serious infractions

Takes time for the evidence to gather. We are in the early stages. But with Justice Alito making his first motions. Next will be when they supposedly finish their count in these states, sport.

It's all over but the tRumpling's tears.

I think it's great. I hope the police continue to quit. I hope the riots continue. I hope covid makes more states go back into lock down.

I hope the left-wing gets everything they want, and destroys themselves. At this point, there is no clearer indication that they deserve the pain and suffering they get.

I think it's over.

The evil people, voted for an evil politician. It's just proof of how corrupt the left-wing is.

They spent the last 4 years saying Trump was corrupt, and then voted for an openly, blatantly corrupt politician.

It's that simple. The evil people are getting what they deserve.

"They spent the last 4 years saying Trump was corrupt..."

Damn right.
Trump University fleecing thousands of their retirement savings, being sued for $35M.
State of New York shutting down the Trump Foundation for unethical fund-raising.
Wouldn't turn over his tax returns.
Where did you leave your brain in 2015?
Out in the fucking rain?

So admit it.
I've always said that Trump wasn't the problem.
It's his glazed-eyed, drooling, unquestioning, non-challenging cult members of which you are one.

In the big picture, I don’t think History will blame Trump for being Trump

It will blame those gullible enough to believe his lies and powerful enough to cover for his crimes.

Forum List

Back