🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The End Of The Mueller Investigation Leads To The Barr Investigation

well, my take on the 'end of the Mueller investigation' is that 12 of the subsequent ongoing investigations have been handed off to other investigative entities.
(1) the investigations are all redacted so, this most likely means all 12 investigations involve Trump, people closely associated with Trump, and/or Trump finances.
These investigations will eventually sink Trump, most likely after he is NO longer POTUS.
Well that's your hope anyway. If Mueller was actually doing his job investigating collusion, then those investigations should involve all those involved in drafting and disseminating that fake dossier.

in your dreams; in your dreams ........
You love to hurt other people and destroy the American dream caddo. Got it.

I am not Donald Trump. Trump has a 40 plus year track record of fucking over everyone he has ever been involved with.
Now, I understand this may be news to you BUT it is not news to me. Trump is a poison. To allow such into the position of POTUS was an asinine work of art to begin with. About ~62 million voters obviously didn't do their home work on that one. But Hell; no one is perfect. Shit comes out in the wash if it's in the wash long enuff & Trump will be getting washed a LOT.
Shit WILL come out. Prolly not while Trump is POTUS but I guarantee, the truth will be revealed, and it will be ugly.
If, like you say, "Trump has a 40 plus year track record of fucking everyone he has ever been involved with" and the US has a 40 plus year record of getting fucked by everyone they're involved with, then it sounds like Trump is the perfect medicine for our country. Come on man. You know Trump is the answer.

well, my take on the 'end of the Mueller investigation' is that 12 of the subsequent ongoing investigations have been handed off to other investigative entities.
(1) the investigations are all redacted so, this most likely means all 12 investigations involve Trump, people closely associated with Trump, and/or Trump finances.
These investigations will eventually sink Trump, most likely after he is NO longer POTUS.
You Democrats are determined to ruin America so you can thump your hairless chests. :rolleyes:

You Russians are determined to destroy the USA, which is why you wanted Trump elected.

We Canadians have Trudeau as Prime Minister.

We have no right or just cause to criticize Trump.

I wonder if democrats and their good friends in the MSM will be as excited as they've been about the Mueller investigation? Somehow I doubt it.

Mueller's Report Ends 'WitchHunt' But What's About To Unfold Is The Real Story

Barr will be prosecuted along with Trump as soon as they leave office. Their only protection is that they are in office. They now occupy the White House the same way Julian Assange occupied the Embassy in London.

Prosecuted for what? Following the law? Keep spewing that low IQ bullshit.

Democrats are hiding out on their vacations, trying to figure out their next move on how to overthrow Trump and screw our country.

I wonder if democrats and their good friends in the MSM will be as excited as they've been about the Mueller investigation? Somehow I doubt it.

Barr will be prosecuted along with Trump as soon as they leave office. Their only protection is that they are in office. They now occupy the White House the same way Julian Assange occupied the Embassy in London.
-----------------------------

Democrats can impeach Trump today.

But Pelosi wont do it. She's the only thing stopping it. Your own leader.

Are you going to just let Nancy deny you the TRUMP TREASON COLLUSION EMOLUMENTS TREASON justice you deserve?

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

GIVE IT THE FUCK UP!

Well that's your hope anyway. If Mueller was actually doing his job investigating collusion, then those investigations should involve all those involved in drafting and disseminating that fake dossier.

I am not Donald Trump. Trump has a 40 plus year track record of fucking over everyone he has ever been involved with.
Now, I understand this may be news to you BUT it is not news to me. Trump is a poison. To allow such into the position of POTUS was an asinine work of art to begin with. About ~62 million voters obviously didn't do their home work on that one. But Hell; no one is perfect. Shit comes out in the wash if it's in the wash long enuff & Trump will be getting washed a LOT.
Shit WILL come out. Prolly not while Trump is POTUS but I guarantee, the truth will be revealed, and it will be ugly.
take out trump
put in obama

you sound EXACTLY like the people you mock.

Are you just seriously stupid? We've had more than two years of your loser party investigating anything and everything they could and the only thing they found was that an innocent man was frustrated by false accusations. Gee, go figure. Two years of the unsubstantiated garbage spewed by the left is enough. It's time for you idiots to put up or shut up. If you have proof our president or AG have committed crimes, show us.

Wake up, little Caddo! Time to stop dreaming and get on with your life. The Mueller investigation is a bust. Now the people who were behind that scam are going to be investigated themselves and unlike Trump...THEY...have broken the law! You're not going to like what's coming. You're not going to like it AT ALL!!!

You Democrats are determined to ruin America so you can thump your hairless chests. :rolleyes:

FIRST off, I am NOT a democrat. Got that bitch?

Mueller handed OFF 12 other non Russia related investigations to other entities.

That will ALL end up being a HUGE issue for Trump.

Now get over it.

Democrat, liberal, progressive...doesn't really matter, still a dumbass.

Well, you are obviously NOT interested in the fact that Mueller handed of 12 ACTIVE investigations to other entities, and I would bet that most all of those 12 investigations involved Trump, Trump associates, or Trump financial transaction.

I understand you would would sit here and sling shit at other members; great.

Funny how none of you shitheads will admit to being a Democrat, even though all you ever do is defend them while attacking Republicans.

Another ASSHOLE that is not interested in the FACT the Mueller has handed off 12 ACTIVE investigations to other entities.

You also only choose to sit here and to sling shit; great.

America was ruined when trump was elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, it did take about 63 million SHIT HEADS to accomplish the feat .............. I blame them ALL ..........

GIVE IT THE FUCK UP!

I say allow any open investigation to be completed & let the chips fall where they may .......

take out trump
put in obama

you sound EXACTLY like the people you mock.

I said nothing about "obama" but go ahead & keep playing stupid.

Mueller handed OFF 12 other non Russia related investigations to other entities.

Now get over it.

Well, you are obviously NOT interested in the fact that Mueller handed of 12 ACTIVE investigations to other entities, and I would bet that most all of those 12 investigations involved Trump, Trump associates, or Trump financial transaction.

Well, after 3 fricken years of "facts" from you folks, you may be right I really don't care what BS you have.

Wake up, little Caddo! Time to stop dreaming and get on with your life. The Mueller investigation is a bust. Now the people who were behind that scam are going to be investigated themselves and unlike Trump...THEY...have broken the law! You're not going to like what's coming. You're not going to like it AT ALL!!!

In case you were not paying attention, there are 12 active investigations ongoing. Most, if not all involved Trump, Trump associates, or Trump finances.

Squirm baby squirm .........

Now get over it.

Well, after 3 fricken years of "facts" from you folks, you may be right I really don't care what BS you have.

It isn't my BS; it is 12 ongoing/active investigations. Not mine tho .........

Now get over it.

It isn't my BS; it is 12 ongoing/active investigations. Not mine tho .........

I thought there were 11 ongoing/active investigations. Which one did I miss?

Forum List

Back