🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The End Of The Mueller Investigation Leads To The Barr Investigation

FIRST off, I am NOT a democrat. Got that bitch?
Funny how none of you shitheads will admit to being a Democrat, even though all you ever do is defend them while attacking Republicans.

Another ASSHOLE that is not interested in the FACT the Mueller has handed off 12 ACTIVE investigations to other entities.

You also only choose to sit here and to sling shit; great.
As opposed to ASSHOLES like you who are not interested in the FACT that Mueller ran the most thorough investigation in history and came up with ZERO evidence of any crimes by the President? I don't know which is more entertaining, the meltdowns you snowflakes had after the 2016 election or the meltdowns you're having now that Trump has been cleared. You guys really have trouble accepting defeat, don't you? LMAO

Funny how none of you shitheads will admit to being a Democrat, even though all you ever do is defend them while attacking Republicans.

Another ASSHOLE that is not interested in the FACT the Mueller has handed off 12 ACTIVE investigations to other entities.

As opposed to ASSHOLES like you who are not interested in the FACT that Mueller ran the most thorough investigation in history and came up with ZERO evidence of any crimes by the President? I don't know which is more entertaining, the meltdowns you snowflakes had after the 2016 election or the meltdowns you're having now that Trump has been cleared. You guys really have trouble accepting defeat, don't you? LMAO

Mueller came up with plenty of evidence of the crimes committed by the President. Instead of reading today's talking points, try reading the Mueller Report.

Thinking about and requesting Mueller be fired, but then decided against it and not firing him = obstruction of justice.

Setting up an illegal server. Deleting 33,000 e-mails under subpoena. Destroying mobile devices with a hammer. Wiping server clean with bleachbit = No reasonable prosecutor would pursue the case.

Mueller came up with plenty of evidence of the crimes committed by the President. Instead of reading today's talking points, try reading the Mueller Report.
So why did he say he didn't have any evidence? You really are stupid.

The fools. Let them impeach. Then, we get to see Trump's attorneys cross examine, Glenn Simpson, Clintons, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Lynch and all the others under oath. All of the Trump people have already spent hours under Mueller's magnifying glass. Lets see how all the Clinton/Obama people do under cross examination. In an impeachment trial, Obama himself might be called in to testify.

ASSHOLE Trump supporters are OBVIOUSLY too stupid & too lazy to read Mueller's report.

ASSHOLE Trump supporters are OBVIOUSLY too stupid & too lazy to read Mueller's report.

We did. No collusion. Obstruction punted to DOJ. Barr and DOJ found the evidence was not sufficient. If Mueller could have charged Trump, he would have done so. Spin it all you want. Trump is in the clear. Now, call your Congressman and insist on impeachment. That way we can finally get Clinton & Comey and the rest on national TV under oath in cross examination. I bet we hear nothing but the 5th all day.

As opposed to ASSHOLE Trump haters OBVIOUSLY too stupid to understand that the only relevant part of Mueller's report was " NO COLLUSION!"

As opposed to ASSHOLE Trump haters OBVIOUSLY too stupid to understand that the only relevant part of Mueller's report was " NO COLLUSION!"

Wrong but keep dreaming

We did. No collusion. Obstruction punted to DOJ. Barr and DOJ found the evidence was not sufficient. If Mueller could have charged Trump, he would have done so. Spin it all you want. Trump is in the clear. Now, call your Congressman and insist on impeachment. That way we can finally get Clinton & Comey and the rest on national TV under oath in cross examination. I bet we hear nothing but the 5th all day.

No you didn’t. You wouldn’t be posting “NO COLLUSION” if you had. Mueller wasn’t looking for “collusion”. That’s in his report and if you had read the report you’d know that. The report said he found evidence of “conspiracy”, which IS a crime. Just not enough to indict.

Nor would you be saying he punted obstruction to the DOJ. Mueller punted obstruction to CONGRESS.

You’re not even a halfways decent liar.

No you didn’t. You wouldn’t be posting “NO COLLUSION” if you had. Mueller wasn’t looking for “collusion”. That’s in his report and if you had read the report you’d know that. The report said he found evidence of “conspiracy”, which IS a crime. Just not enough to indict.

Nor would you be saying he punted obstruction to the DOJ. Mueller punted obstruction to CONGRESS.

Wow, someone in the thread that ACTUALLY KNOWS what they speak of.

Thank you.

Bring on the impeachment. Only problem, is your heroes don't have the balls to do it.

Wrong but keep dreaming
The only ones dreaming right now are those who somehow think that anything in Mueller's report could have a sitting president removed from office. You'd think that you asshats would be happy to know that our current president didn't conspire or collude with any foreign powers in an attempt to influence the US election. We'll see after Barr's investigation if the same can be said of our last president. Why were England and Australia so opposed to Trump releasing the FISA documents I wonder?

Wrong but keep dreaming
The only ones dreaming right now are those who somehow think that anything in Mueller's report could have a sitting president removed from office. You'd think that you asshats would be happy to know that our current president didn't conspire or collude with any foreign powers in an attempt to influence the US election. We'll see after Barr's investigation if the same can be said of our last president. Why were England and Australia so opposed to Trump releasing the FISA documents I wonder?

That's NOT what the Mueller Report said. The Report said that the Trump campaign was more than willing to accept help from Russians and WikiLeaks, but that it's unclear whether they knew if the Russians who were helping them were working for the Russian government. So that part of your post is a lie.

The Mueller Report said that Mueller COULD have cleared Trump on the obstruction charges if they found no evidence to indict him, but under DOJ policy he could not charge or indict Trump. Congress can impeach him, but the President cannot be indicted while in office. Mueller very pointedly did not exonerate Trump on obstruction charges.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump on obstruction at all. Instead, he provided the evicence to Congress to impeach him. Barr overreached his authority in saying that he (Barr) decided to clear Trump of charges. He has no such authority. That authority lies with Congress, not the AG.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-19_19-2-47.png
    upload_2019-4-19_19-2-47.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 14

Wrong but keep dreaming

That's NOT what the Mueller Report said. The Report said that the Trump campaign was more than willing to accept help from Russians and WikiLeaks, but that it's unclear whether they knew if the Russians who were helping them were working for the Russian government. So that part of your post is a lie.

The Mueller Report said that Mueller COULD have cleared Trump on the obstruction charges if they found no evidence to indict him, but under DOJ policy he could not charge or indict Trump. Congress can impeach him, but the President cannot be indicted while in office. Mueller very pointedly did not exonerate Trump on obstruction charges.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump on obstruction at all. Instead, he provided the evicence to Congress to impeach him. Barr overreached his authority in saying that he (Barr) decided to clear Trump of charges. He has no such authority. That authority lies with Congress, not the AG.
Is a lack of reading comprehension a requirement to being a liberal? Making use of information that is already in the public sphere is neither colluding nor conspiring. Do you asshats really think that Trump should have said, "Oh no. Wikileaks may not have gotten that information showing that the DNC screwed Sanders legally. We just can't mention it at all."? Did Hillary refuse to use the Billy Busch tape because Trump didn't know it was being recorded? Face it. The overwhelming majority of Mueller's report was written as salve for his butthurt friend Comey. Speaking of.. I'm certainly anxious to know if Comey talked to Mueller about Trump prior to being appointed by Comey's deputy AG as special counsel. I certainly hope that relationship is explored in the scope of learning how this witch hunt got started.

By the way. If I go back and look, am I going to find posts on here from you in 2016 concerning the U.S presidential election? Have I found a foreigner who tried to influence voters in the run up to election day? Hmmm. Mueller...Mueller...

You dumb bitch.
The "prosecutor" was appointed to investigate "collusion". What a dumb bitch you are.

Forum List

Back