🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

In what sense? I don't think anyone has claimed he has a Midas touch that makes even douchebags like Corzine into sure-fire winners.

he went to new jersey thinking just being there would make a difference. the voters weren't swayed by him.

The race tighted considerably ...

Check it:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2009 - New Jersey Governor - Corzine vs. Christie

As you can see Corzine was pretty much effed from the beginning.

even Obama couldn't save him.

he went to new jersey thinking just being there would make a difference. the voters weren't swayed by him.

The race tighted considerably ...

Check it:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2009 - New Jersey Governor - Corzine vs. Christie

As you can see Corzine was pretty much effed from the beginning.

even Obama couldn't save him.

From what I understand Corzine was a terrible governor and deserved to get the axe.

In what sense? I don't think anyone has claimed he has a Midas touch that makes even douchebags like Corzine into sure-fire winners.

Since I'm not plugged into the brain of every New Jersey voter, I can't say if the trip had an effect or not. I can say that Corzine had already been unpopular for an extended period. Frankly, the biggest shock was how Christie almost let the win slip away at the 11th hour.

Living in NJ I can tell you that Corzine was not just unpopular, he was hated. If Corzine had been a popular governor and his disapproval shot up once Obama became president then the right wing would have a valid point.
Fact is, Corzine was rabidly disliked before NJ even knew who Obama was.
Obama campaigned for Corzine outh of party loyalty. It dis not erase the horrific performance of the Corzine administration

As a dual resident of PA and NJ I can only suggest looking someplace else for any trend for anything except that they are always going to reduce taxes and increase jobs. Anyone ever hear anything different, let us know. Maybe next time they will get it right. But each governor in the end is the same, it must be the water. Every republican was going to reduce taxes, give Christie time and he too shall pass. But I love Princeton and the Jersey shore and they have some great schools and parks, and of course the Pinelands, and roads in which you and the trees are the only thing around. Oh, and the tomatoes are great too.

William T. Cahill January 20, 1970–January 15, 1974 Republican Governor
Brendan Byrne January 15, 1974–January 19, 1982 Democratic Governor
Thomas Kean January 19, 1982–January 16, 1990 Republican Governor
James Florio January 16, 1990–January 18, 1994 Democratic Governor
Christine Todd Whitman January 18, 1994–January 31, 2001 Republican Governor
Donald DiFrancesco January 31, 2001–January 8, 2002 Republican Governor6
Jim McGreevey January 15, 2002–November 15, 2004 Democratic Governor
Richard Codey November 15, 2004–January 17, 2006 Democratic Governor6
Jon Corzine January 17, 2006–present Democratic Governor
Chris Christie (assumes office January 20, 2010) Republican Governor-elect

God. I am thinking almost anybody would be better than Ol'BO. I am considering running my Border Collie for President, the Senate and the House. I know he is way smarter than all of them combined and he can herd sheep too.

Gee, if that is the criteria, my cat threw up a hair ball when she saw Obama on TV Wednesday. Being the conservative she is, she is against the HAPPY bill too.

Since Barry got waxed in blue NJ & purple Virginia, is this the end of the unberleft and its radical remake of America?

Barrycare is almost dead, crap & trade is dead, the stimulous was a massive failure, the war in Afghanistan is almost lost, iran will soon have a nuke, unemployment continues to climb, grass roots oposition is increasing, independants have switched to the GoP in two major elections...

Thread inspired by Ravi. :)
Darn...I missed this tribute thread.

IMO, the gov races were lost because the Dem candidates were lame.

:lol:

Since Barry got waxed in blue NJ & purple Virginia, is this the end of the unberleft and its radical remake of America?

Barrycare is almost dead, crap & trade is dead, the stimulous was a massive failure, the war in Afghanistan is almost lost, iran will soon have a nuke, unemployment continues to climb, grass roots oposition is increasing, independants have switched to the GoP in two major elections...

Darn...I missed this tribute thread.

IMO, the gov races were lost because the Dem candidates were lame.

:lol:
I'm always ahead of the curve baby! ;)

Was it the end of GW Bush and the Republicans when Democrats won the Virginia and New Jersey governorships in 2001??

:lol: you people are funny

Congrats on 10,000 posts in 12 months !
May I recommend a shrink ?:lol:

Yea....yea..

And your world beating republican candidate for 2012 is ????

To quote some liberal hag in the Obama documentary on HBO (Homie Barack Obama), "After Bush, I could run for president."

I submit to you that ANYTHING or ANYONE would be an improvement over Barack.

I can't believe we still have 3 more years of this....God help us.

I'm thinking of throwing in my name for the next Nobel...apparently ANYONE can win that too.

Black people didn't vote for Governor, you can bet your ass they will vote for the Presidency. Most intelligent people wont hold Obama responsible for the bad economy because it wast on his watch. I'm an Independent and I haven't switched. Bottom line is the Republicans wont win the next election until they find a good candidate. I know many Independents that lean right and there is no way in hell they will vote for wingnut Palin. Get yourself a good candidate and then you might win the Presidency back.

BOOOOOOOOOOSSHH!!! FOXXXXXX NOOOOOOOZZ!!! Yea who isn't completely sick of that chit? Lets hope it's the end. Yikes!

Yea....yea..

To quote some liberal hag in the Obama documentary on HBO (Homie Barack Obama), "After Bush, I could run for president."

I'm thinking of throwing in my name for the next Nobel...apparently ANYONE can win that too.

I wish you good luck in your quest to find a republican candidate who is capable of defeating President Obama in a general election.

The odds are equivalent to your Nobel Prize quest

Palin is not ready for the Presidential seat. I would look at Romney to be the 2012 candidate?

Romney is the only viable candidate the republicans have.

Now...if the wing-nuts and teabaggers can only leave him alone

Romney is a neo-conservative liberal and a Mormon!

...........And Radical Mormonism is not tolerated by the right!!

Yea....yea..

I wish you good luck in your quest to find a republican candidate who is capable of defeating President Obama in a general election.

The odds are equivalent to your Nobel Prize quest

See #27

Congrats on 10,000 posts in 12 months !
May I recommend a shrink ?:lol:
They don't seem to do you any good.

No, they will always be there as they have always been, they will just crawl back under that rock they came from and come out again when the younger generation has forgotten what happened when Obama was in the White House. Just like many did when Jimmy Carter was in.:lol: Memories are short lived and those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back