The end of white America is now clearly in sight

... all white people in the world ......

Anything including this phrase is bound to be illogical nonsense.
Once the baby boomers die out, there will be nothing stopping the alt-right from completely controlling all of the white world. .....

There is no such thing as "the white world," and any damn fool imagining that a cowardly, illogical, tiny minority of losers will ever be more than that is pathetically delusional.
All the white people in the world constitute the white world......

By that measure, the vast majority people in your imagined world do not and never will agree with your philosophy of weakness and fear.

... all white people in the world ......

Once the baby boomers die out, there will be nothing stopping the alt-right from completely controlling all of the white world. .....

There is no such thing as "the white world," and any damn fool imagining that a cowardly, illogical, tiny minority of losers will ever be more than that is pathetically delusional.

By that measure, the vast majority people in your imagined world do not and never will agree with your philosophy of weakness and fear.
The vast majority of white millennials all over the globe agree with me(which is why the so called "far right" is consistently winning the white youth vote in Europe now) and the white kids in their teens and younger will be even more radical.

Your world is going to fade into oblivion with your generation.

The vast majority of white millennials all over the globe agree with me....

The fevered dreams of the delusional weakling^^^^^^^

Racist fools are a tiny and shrinking embarrassment to humanity.

The fevered dreams of the delusional weakling^^^^^^^

Europe's far right has grown significantly in recent years.

I think you're always asleep, one who's brain simply doesn't function properly.

That isn't even true in today's world.

Racism in Asia and Africa is absolutely the norm.

There is more racism in all parts of the world than in the US, but they are catching up and your error is being corrected more and more with each generation.

There is more racism in all parts of the world than in the US, but they are catching up and your error is being corrected more and more with each generation.

In Eastern Europe there's indeed a trend of the younger generation being more Prejudiced.

If you flip through videos of protests of Islam in places in Eastern Europe, you'll notice it's mostly the young.

As for Western Europe, well the more West in Europe, the more stupid people tend to be (Much like you are)

In the British Isles there seems to be a trend of the older being more Prejudiced, but as you head East it becomes more, and more opposite.

The irrational hatred is starting to be chipped away(which the Internet should have destroyed decades ago), but the tribalism is very much a permanent fixture.

In Eastern Europe there's indeed a trend of the younger generation being more Prejudiced.

If you flip through videos of protests of Islam in places in Eastern Europe, you'll notice it's mostly the young.

As for Western Europe, well the more West in Europe, the more stupid people tend to be (Much like you are)

In the British Isles there seems to be a trend of the older being more Prejudiced, but as you head East it becomes more, and more opposite.
Opinion | Is Eastern Europe Really More Racist Than the West?

The young white French(particularly the women) mostly voted for Le Pen.

It is really only in Germany, Britain and Sweden where the white youth are still mostly indoctrinated.

I'm glad my Polish people don't fall for your idiocy.

My Millennial Poles are properly reacting to stimuli, unlike idiots like you.

Anti-Semitism Spikes in Poland — Stoked by Populist Surge Against Refugees

In all cases, the statements were found to be less offensive in 2016 than in 2014. The difference was most pronounced among young people.

For instance, a statement referring to Jews as scumbags was found offensive to 43 percent of young people in 2016, as compared to 66 percent in 2014. The statement was offensive to 69 percent of older people in 2016, as compared to 78 percent in 2014.

The study offers as an explanation that young Poles are accustomed to anti-Semitic statements on the Internet. In the last two years, the percentage of young people with Internet contact increased from 58 percent to 74 percent.

Poland’s organized Jewish community of 10,000 is only 0.1 percent of the Polish population of 38.2 million. More than 80 percent of Poles say they have never met a Jew. Yet, according to the study’s findings, Poles are increasingly unwilling to accept Jews as co-workers, neighbors, or a member of their family.

More than half of Poles – 55.98 percent – would not accept a Jew as a family member, a jump from 45.53 percent in 2014. A third of Poles – 32.20 percent – would not accept a Jew as a neighbor, an increase from 26.70 percent in 2014. And 15.1 percent would not accept a Jew as a co-worker, up from 10 percent in 2014.

The study notes that a sharp rise in Islamophobia has been accompanied by a distancing from other ethnic groups, including Jews.

Read more: http://forward.com/news/world/360967/anti-semitism-spikes-in-poland-stoked-by-populist-surge-against-refugees/

In all cases, the statements were found to be less offensive in 2016 than in 2014. The difference was most pronounced among young people.

For instance, a statement referring to Jews as scumbags was found offensive to 43 percent of young people in 2016, as compared to 66 percent in 2014. The statement was offensive to 69 percent of older people in 2016, as compared to 78 percent in 2014.

The study offers as an explanation that young Poles are accustomed to anti-Semitic statements on the Internet. In the last two years, the percentage of young people with Internet contact increased from 58 percent to 74 percent.

Poland’s organized Jewish community of 10,000 is only 0.1 percent of the Polish population of 38.2 million. More than 80 percent of Poles say they have never met a Jew. Yet, according to the study’s findings, Poles are increasingly unwilling to accept Jews as co-workers, neighbors, or a member of their family.

More than half of Poles – 55.98 percent – would not accept a Jew as a family member, a jump from 45.53 percent in 2014. A third of Poles – 32.20 percent – would not accept a Jew as a neighbor, an increase from 26.70 percent in 2014. And 15.1 percent would not accept a Jew as a co-worker, up from 10 percent in 2014.

The study notes that a sharp rise in Islamophobia has been accompanied by a distancing from other ethnic groups, including Jews.

Read more: http://forward.com/news/world/360967/anti-semitism-spikes-in-poland-stoked-by-populist-surge-against-refugees/
Poland is almost too extreme for me already.

LOL

Awesome. So tell me again why you aren't packing your bags and going back to Poland? Because you are living a lie? Because you are fooling yourself? Don't give me this friends and family bullshit again, because if you really believed that crap you are pushing, you'd dump them as quick as if they married Blacks and Jews.

[

So what are liberals doing to keep you from having kids? Are you just upset that no women want to fuck right wingers?

Nothing, I had 4. I never bought into the racist lies that America is "overpopulated"

Funny how it was only white people who were having too many kids...

[

So what are liberals doing to keep you from having kids? Are you just upset that no women want to fuck right wingers?

Nothing, I had 4. I never bought into the racist lies that America is "overpopulated"

Funny how it was only white people who were having too many kids...

When did I say white people, or any other people, were having too many kids?

Most Caucasoids aren't even white, moron.
ROFLMAO! That's fucking golden, son. GOLDEN!

A genocide is simply the wiping out of genes.

If you sterilize an entire nation of people, THAT is genocide.
Via mass murder. Yeah, most intelligent people know.

Idiocy.

There is nothing in genocide requiring mass or any murder. Sterilization was the plan of Margret Sanger and the Progressives. Ehrlich talked the white race into suicide, but his aim and his effect is to end the genetic branch of humanity known as "white."

????

Dude, the fascist left convinced white people that the world was ending due to overpopulation. Whites in America and Western Europe simply stopped reproducing. The third world did not, quite the opposite. The result is what we see today, the majority of impoverished and uneducated people who dominate the once viable West.

????

Dude, the fascist left convinced white people that the world was ending due to overpopulation. Whites in America and Western Europe simply stopped reproducing. The third world did not, quite the opposite. The result is what we see today, the majority of impoverished and uneducated people who dominate the once viable West.

Right. So you just made another bulllshit claim about what I said. Typical lying RWNJ.

So when is this end to "white America" supposed to come? Because I was born in 1961 and whites were saying that white America was about to end during the civil rights fights.

????

Right. So you just made another bulllshit claim about what I said. Typical lying RWNJ.

No, you are lying. I spoke of the fascist democratic party of which you are part and engage in apologetics for.

Forum List

Back