The end of white America is now clearly in sight

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
Why do Caucasians not want to have children anymore? Or limit their children to one or two? What made them change? Birth Control being legalized? Mothers in the workforce? Self over child in a money related way? Or Love for child, and not wanting ones own children in hand to be impoverished when new siblings are added? Overpopulation concerns? Environment concerns? Less sex? Less potency or less fertile and ready eggs?

What caused them to not have as many children?

Fertility rates are falling in all developed countries.
Interesting unkotare...

But I wonder why?

And are the fertility rates dropping in... let's say Hispanics or Blacks, as much as with Caucasians in developed countries?

Economics. And fertility rates are dropping fastest in the US among Latinos.

I think it's more based on education, rich Arab countries have more chilren than poor White countries, even though the IQ, and PISA scores of these poor White countries aren't lower.

I consider these types of threads to be kind of . . . extreme. I don't think white people are going to disappear. There are still a LOT of white people in the world. Just because one ethnicity is having a baby boom doesn't mean that another race will be entirely wiped out because of it.
You might want to study the immigration into Europe and the low birth rates all over the west before making a statement like this one.

I think as Whites became more educated, they not only began to question having many kids they could not afford, they began to be question their religions which promote healthy birthrates.

But, also as Whites became more educated, birth control became more readily available, and Feminism promoted career girls who would put careers above children.

Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.

Paul R. Ehrlich has succeeded where Adolf Hitler failed; he has perpetrated a complete genocide against a people with the help of those he has destroyed.

Ehrlich is Jewish

Paul R. Ehrlich, Awards and honors, Early life, Personal life

Irrelevant, Ehrlich is evil. The lies he and his fellow leftists spread have decimated the white race. He and other leftist academicians plotted genocide against white people through the most insidious of ways.

Paul R. Ehrlich has succeeded where Adolf Hitler failed; he has perpetrated a complete genocide against a people with the help of those he has destroyed.

Ehrlich is Jewish

Paul R. Ehrlich, Awards and honors, Early life, Personal life

Irrelevant, Ehrlich is evil. The lies he and his fellow leftists spread have decimated the white race. He and other leftist academicians plotted genocide against white people through the most insidious of ways.

It might come as a surprise, but quite a few Jews resent White Christians.

It's a fact that it will happen. We can either whine about it, or adjust so we won't be left behind as the world moves forward.

And you cheer the genocide your party has perpetrated.

Genocide?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
    synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre;
2/3 of the US population is white. When was the mass killing? I guess I missed that.

Why do Caucasians not want to have children anymore? Or limit their children to one or two? What made them change? Birth Control being legalized? Mothers in the workforce? Self over child in a money related way? Or Love for child, and not wanting ones own children in hand to be impoverished when new siblings are added? Overpopulation concerns? Environment concerns? Less sex? Less potency or less fertile and ready eggs?

Industrialization. Agricultural societies depend upon children for subsistence, higher mortality rate (including infant mortality) and a "retirement plan" among other factors. Industrialization provided the means to have those things without large families.

What Do We Know About the Agricultural Demographic Transition?

31-human-population-dynamics-notes-46-638.jpg

Data Highlights - 13: Education Leads to Lower Fertility and Increased Prosperity | EPI
highlights13_fertility.PNG

Data Highlights - 13: Education Leads to Lower Fertility and Increased Prosperity | EPI
Fertility rates tend to be highest in the world’s least developed countries. When mortality rates decline quickly but fertility rates fail to follow, countries can find it harder to reduce poverty. Poverty, in turn, increases the likelihood of having many children, trapping families and countries in a vicious cycle. Conversely, countries that quickly slow population growth can receive a “demographic bonus”: the economic and social rewards that come from a smaller number of young dependents relative to the number of working adults.

highlights13_worldpopproj.PNG

What's it feel like to be aware of this?

It's a fact that it will happen. We can either whine about it, or adjust so we won't be left behind as the world moves forward.

Genocide?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
2/3 of the US population is white. When was the mass killing? I guess I missed that.

61% and declining at an alarming rate due to the genocidal efforts of your party.

30 years ago California was demographically equivalent to the rest of the nation. Now the white population is down to 19% with the openly racist democrats continuing to spew racial hatred.

Genocide?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

61% and declining at an alarming rate due to the genocidal efforts of your party.

30 years ago California was demographically equivalent to the rest of the nation. Now the white population is down to 19% with the openly racist democrats continuing to spew racial hatred.

So what are liberals doing to keep you from having kids? Are you just upset that no women want to fuck right wingers?

Genocide?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

So what are liberals doing to keep you from having kids? Are you just upset that no women want to fuck right wingers?

LOL! Liberal chicks are by FAR the easiest to get into the sack.....hell, most of the time you don't even have to use the pretense of taking them to dinner first.

All those things. PLUS --- Starting much later in life to parent and the more equal roles of husbands and wives in making those decisions. And the lack of interest in "staying home" to parent..

That's not a biggy.. If it was -- there'd be budget fertility clinics all over and no orphans.

Genocide?

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

LOL! Liberal chicks are by FAR the easiest to get into the sack.....hell, most of the time you don't even have to use the pretense of taking them to dinner first.

Where are all the dead bodies? A genocide has lots of dead bodies.

That's not a biggy.. If it was -- there'd be budget fertility clinics all over and no orphans.

It's gonna be a biggie in a few more generations.

I think the point was that couples in developed countries choose to have less children, not that they can't.

I deliberately chose to not have children, but my reason was a military career, not industrialization.

It's gonna be a biggie in a few more generations.
What? Low birth rate? Automation is handling much of the workload. Immigrants from developing nations are currently filling in the manual labor/minimum wage market. The key factor our species needs is a source of unlimited energy, hence the quest for fusion. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll see it in common use during my lifetime.

Google could move a step closer to nuclear fusion | Daily Mail Online

Clearly , muds are unable to compete. With a global population of about 6% ; Whites provide an exsisitance for the beasts of the field. Besides , where would muds be without the goal of bedding a Caucasian Lady?
The fact your number is wrong is just one of the many things wrong with your post.

Using "old" racial group divisions, the actual world demographics are here:
World
Total 6,785,600,000
2,297,000,000 33.85% Caucasoids
2,125,000,000 31.32% Mongoloids
810,100,000 11.94% Negroids
806,000,000 11.88% Australoid-Caucasoid intermediates
196,000,000 2.89% Negroid-Caucasoid intermediates
180,000,000 2.65% Amerindian-Caucasoid intermediates
106,000,000 1.56% Mongoloid-Caucasoid intermediates
75,000,000 1.11% Asiatic Triracials
55,000,000 0.81% Amerindians
53,500,000 0.79% Australoid-Mongoloid intermediates
50,000,000 0.74% Triracials
15,000,000 0.22% Negroid-Mongoloid intermediates
12,500,000 0.18% Australoids
3,500,000 0.05% Negroid-Amerindian intermediates
1,000,000 0.01% Khoisan and Pygmy

The key is building the Wall, deport third worlders, end multiculturalism and go back making it a crime again to marry negroes. Lastly, make this best seller book a curriculum in every school in America in order to educate the masses on becoming racially aware and the dangers of race mixing.

My Awakening: A Path To Racial Understanding
images

It's not your country. All you have of it is your vote & the land you bought & continue to pay tax on. You can choose not to race mix, but you can't prevent others from doing it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back