The end of white America is now clearly in sight

What was there before Hitler, an anti-Racist Tea Party?

Nobody should be forcibly sterilized, however monetary means should be used to promote a healthier mix of higher IQ's within those being born.
There were many Americans who believed in "American Exceptionalism", part of which was the "Great Melting Pot", unlike those Euro assholes. :)

Works for me, but surprising coming from you since you've consistently spread hate against those who weren't White or Polish. So tell me again why you won't go back to Poland?

Isn't American exceptionalism just an American form of Supremacism?
No, but I can understand why a Polish White Supremacist would want to believe it is.

I'm an American, but not a proud one,

One study supported that 20 - 30 million were killed by America since WW2, that's actually close to the amount Nazi Germany had killed.
You're a proud Pole. Again, why not go back?

I've certainly considered going back to Poland, but I stay in the U.S for family, and friend reasons.
Why don't they want to go? Lemme guess...life's too good here.

One study supported that 20 - 30 million were killed by America since WW2, that's actually close to the amount Nazi Germany had killed.

I've certainly considered going back to Poland, but I stay in the U.S for family, and friend reasons.

That's not really true anymore, the U.S.A has a lot more issues than Poland, like lots more murder, and out of wedlock births. (Even when you factor out Blacks)

Nobody should be forcibly sterilized, however monetary means should be used to promote a healthier mix of higher IQ's within those being born.
There were many Americans who believed in "American Exceptionalism", part of which was the "Great Melting Pot", unlike those Euro assholes. :)

Works for me, but surprising coming from you since you've consistently spread hate against those who weren't White or Polish. So tell me again why you won't go back to Poland?

No, but I can understand why a Polish White Supremacist would want to believe it is.

The idea of American Exceptionalism is supremacy, as it supports that Americans are superior.

That's not really true anymore, the U.S.A has a lot more issues than Poland, like lots more murder, and out of wedlock births. (Even when you factor out Blacks)
Another reason for you to pack your bags and go home to the "old country", syn. Do you need help packing?

The idea of American Exceptionalism is supremacy, as it supports that Americans are superior.
A very narrow point of view, but understandable coming from a person with very narrow views. You should go back to Poland.

With all the race mingling which is only going to increase with time, within 1000 years we'll all be mutts.

You're more than 1000 years too late.
No, we still have beaners like you. :lol:
Unfortunately, half the population will still be dumbasses. What we need is an IQ law before allowing people to have children. 101 or higher for one child. 120 or higher for two. 130 or higher for three children. Everyone will be sterilized for free!

/sarcasm
Let's start with the IQ test to get a driver's license. PLEEEEEAAAASEEE!!!!!!

With all the race mingling which is only going to increase with time, within 1000 years we'll all be mutts.

No, we still have beaners like you. :lol:
Unfortunately, half the population will still be dumbasses. What we need is an IQ law before allowing people to have children. 101 or higher for one child. 120 or higher for two. 130 or higher for three children. Everyone will be sterilized for free!

/sarcasm
Let's start with the IQ test to get a driver's license. PLEEEEEAAAASEEE!!!!!!
Agreed. OTOH, we already do in the form of passing both a written and a practical test. Dumbasses can't pass. What we have to ensure is that the standards are enforced.

In Texas, we only have to take the test once. I haven't had to take a test in decades, but it would be a good idea, IMHO, that every driver have to retake both every 5-10 years.

A very narrow point of view, but understandable coming from a person with very narrow views. You should go back to Poland.

Most certainly, American Exceptionalism fits with Supremacy.

No, we still have beaners like you...

The food you're thinking of is potato, not bean, dumbass.
Oh sorry, a high class beaner. :biggrin:

If you're this bad at trolling, you should stop trying.

Like you're one to talk?

Again, only from a very narrow point of view. In fact, so narrow, IMO, it must come from a pinhead.

Have you had your DNA tested? Are you Pure Polish? Here is mine. Let's see if you have the honesty and/or means to post yours:

o7kbxg.jpg

28svnll.jpg

Again, only from a very narrow point of view. In fact, so narrow, IMO, it must come from a pinhead.

Have you had your DNA tested? Are you Pure Polish? Here is mine. Let's see if you have the honesty and/or means to post yours:

o7kbxg.jpg

28svnll.jpg

By the definitions of Supremacy, and American Exceptionalism, then absolutely American Exceptionalism is a form of Supremacy.

I'm not surprised you're of a primarily British background, in fact I called you out as British before, they typically are much like you, which is by no means a compliment.

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
Why do Caucasians not want to have children anymore? Or limit their children to one or two? What made them change? Birth Control being legalized? Mothers in the workforce? Self over child in a money related way? Or Love for child, and not wanting ones own children in hand to be impoverished when new siblings are added? Overpopulation concerns? Environment concerns? Less sex? Less potency or less fertile and ready eggs?

What caused them to not have as many children?

Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
Why do Caucasians not want to have children anymore? Or limit their children to one or two? What made them change? Birth Control being legalized? Mothers in the workforce? Self over child in a money related way? Or Love for child, and not wanting ones own children in hand to be impoverished when new siblings are added? Overpopulation concerns? Environment concerns? Less sex? Less potency or less fertile and ready eggs?

Fertility rates are falling in all developed countries.

Interesting unkotare...

But I wonder why?

And are the fertility rates dropping in... let's say Hispanics or Blacks, as much as with Caucasians in developed countries?

Interesting unkotare...

But I wonder why?

And are the fertility rates dropping in... let's say Hispanics or Blacks, as much as with Caucasians in developed countries?

Economics. And fertility rates are dropping fastest in the US among immigrants and Latinos.

Last edited:

What about Ukraine, or Bosnia with rock bottom birth rates, these are developed countries now?

Overpopulation was a line taught to white America for decades. Sadly, whites believed it and stopped having children. Now we know this was a program of genocide perpetrated by the left in academia. Paul R. Ehrlich has succeeded where Adolf Hitler failed; he has perpetrated a complete genocide against a people with the help of those he has destroyed.

Forum List

Back