The end of white America is now clearly in sight

I'm an American born, and raised, but I don't really identify with the many primitive idiots who liter the U.S, like you for example.

You' don't even care about America, anymore than me, you couldn't possibly if you want to alter the face, and heritage of the U.S, so desperately.

I love America. Always have. I, unlike some, have NOT posted hundreds of times about how superior any other country is or how much I want to leave. I'm a REAL American. I work EVERYDAY to try, in my own humble way, to make America and Americans better. I do NOT shovel racist shit and disparage America and Americans while fantasing about running away.

One who pushes for the Unite States of America to become an arm of Latin America certainly is no friend, nor lover of the U.S.A.

You don't even support for the core of America, White America to exist.

So, what do you mean you love America?

I think you mean you love Multiculturalism, which is why you're in love with current multicultural America.

You don't respect White America's right to exist, and therefor can not love America.
Anyone who pushes for the United States to become a neo-Nazi state like Poland is becoming "certainly is no friend, nor lover of the U.S.A. You don't even support for the core of America": Our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution. Please goosestep your way back to Poland, sir. You're certainly no American.

PICTURES: Tens Of Thousands Of Polish Nationalists March, Burn EU Flag
The event, which saw attendance from Hungary’s genuine Neo-Nazi, far right Jobbik Party, passed off completely peacefully with only one arrested made. Pictures from the rally show the blurring of lines between Poland’s nationalists and Hungary’s Neo-Nazis....

Poland's by no means a Neo-Nazi state, you sound like a complete doofus.

Fact is most Poles hate Nazis, you're just getting really desperate to push anyone who stands up to Multiculturalism as a Neo-Nazi.

What about the Naturalization Act of 1790, which state that only "Freed Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens?

If you don't respect that, why don't you leave?
Perhaps you should go to Poland and straighten them out. Poland's recent actions with their judiciary reminds me of Germany circa 1930s.

Are you deliberately misquoting the Act, meaning you're a liar, or are you just stupid? The actual wording: naturalization laws 1790-1795

It was changed in 1795, again in 1798 and repealed in 1802 but continued to be modified, augmented, changed etc over the centuries.
I'm an American born, and raised, but I don't really identify with the many primitive idiots who liter the U.S, like you for example.

You' don't even care about America, anymore than me, you couldn't possibly if you want to alter the face, and heritage of the U.S, so desperately.

I love America. Always have. I, unlike some, have NOT posted hundreds of times about how superior any other country is or how much I want to leave. I'm a REAL American. I work EVERYDAY to try, in my own humble way, to make America and Americans better. I do NOT shovel racist shit and disparage America and Americans while fantasing about running away.

One who pushes for the Unite States of America to become an arm of Latin America certainly is no friend, nor lover of the U.S.A.

I think you mean you love Multiculturalism, which is why you're in love with current multicultural America.

You don't respect White America's right to exist, and therefor can not love America.
Anyone who pushes for the United States to become a neo-Nazi state like Poland is becoming "certainly is no friend, nor lover of the U.S.A. You don't even support for the core of America": Our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution. Please goosestep your way back to Poland, sir. You're certainly no American.

The event, which saw attendance from Hungary’s genuine Neo-Nazi, far right Jobbik Party, passed off completely peacefully with only one arrested made. Pictures from the rally show the blurring of lines between Poland’s nationalists and Hungary’s Neo-Nazis....

Fact is most Poles hate Nazis, you're just getting really desperate to push anyone who stands up to Multiculturalism as a Neo-Nazi.

What about the Naturalization Act of 1790, which state that only "Freed Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens?

Perhaps you should go to Poland and straighten them out. Poland's recent actions with their judiciary reminds me of Germany circa 1930s.

Are you deliberately misquoting the Act, meaning you're a liar, or are you just stupid? The actual wording: naturalization laws 1790-1795

It was changed in 1795, again in 1798 and repealed in 1802 but continued to be modified, augmented, changed etc over the centuries.

Before leaving office 14 out of 15 Tribunal Court Judges in Poland were Polish Liberal PO (Civic Platform) in a country that voted in Polish Right Wing PiS (Law, and Justice)

The Polish Liberal PO (Civil Platform) had created a new law to put in 3 of those judges in before leaving.

No, no Tribunal Court crisis over that.

Apparently it's Democracy when Polish Liberals were creating new laws to bump up their Tribunal Court judges to about 95%.

But, when the Polish right wingers combated this, and threw out the 3 judges, then all of a sudden there was a Tribunal Court crises.

The biases of Western media is simply unspeakable.

With all the race mingling which is only going to increase with time, within 1000 years we'll all be mutts.

You're more than 1000 years too late.
No, we still have beaners like you. :lol:
Unfortunately, half the population will still be dumbasses. What we need is an IQ law before allowing people to have children. 101 or higher for one child. 120 or higher for two. 130 or higher for three children. Everyone will be sterilized for free!

/sarcasm
With all the race mingling which is only going to increase with time, within 1000 years we'll all be mutts.

Unfortunately, half the population will still be dumbasses. What we need is an IQ law before allowing people to have children. 101 or higher for one child. 120 or higher for two. 130 or higher for three children. Everyone will be sterilized for free!

/sarcasm

Your plans would disproportionately harm Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims.

Last edited:

Before leaving office 14 out of 15 Tribunal Court Judges in Poland were Polish Liberal PO (Civic Platform) in a country that voted in Polish Right Wing PiS (Law, and Justice)

The Polish Liberal PO (Civil Platform) had created a new law to put in 3 of those judges in before leaving.

No, no Tribunal Court crisis over that.

Apparently it's Democracy when Polish Liberals were creating new laws to bump up their Tribunal Court judges to about 95%.

But, when the Polish right wingers combated this, and threw out the 3 judges, then all of a sudden there was a Tribunal Court crises.

The biases of Western media is simply unspeakable.
You should go back to Poland to lend your support.

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

You plans would disproportionately harm Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims.
....and neo-nazi Poles plus other white supremacists.

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

Good luck finding Neo-Nazi Poles, considering the damages done to Poland by Nazi Germany, most Poles are anti-Nazi.

/sarcasm

That wouldn't work. Defectives like Muddumbass and Lech Waloser here would just pay a buddy $5 to join a threesome, thinking it's cumulative.

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

Good luck finding Neo-Nazi Poles, considering the damages done to Poland by Nazi Germany, most Poles are anti-Nazi.
Hence the phrase "neo-Nazi". BTW, I promise to do my best to make sure the sterilization procedure is painless. It's good for you and good for America....or you can go back to Poland. Your call.

/sarcasm

That wouldn't work. Defectives like Muddumbass and Lech Waloser here would just pay a buddy $5 to join a threesome, thinking it's cumulative.

I don't know, what about defectives like Divine Wind, and Unkotare?

/sarcasm

I passed my IQ test as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. You only have the quiz given to you at your first Polish United Supremacist Social Youths (PUSSY) meeting:

1. Write your name.

2. Who is your Mother?

3. Who is your father?

4. Do you support White Supremacy?

5. Do you support Poland?

If you know the answer to the first three and said yes to the last two, you have an IQ of 130!!!

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

Hence the phrase "neo-Nazi". BTW, I promise to do my best to make sure the sterilization procedure is painless. It's good for you and good for America....or you can go back to Poland. Your call.

Neo-Nazis would be influenced, or supportive of Hitler, right?
I for one am not.

WTF is this about sterilization?

/sarcasm

I passed my IQ test as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. You only have the quiz given to you at your first Polish United Supremacist Social Youths (PUSSY) meeting:

1. Write your name.

2. Who is your Mother?

3. Who is your father?

4. Do you support White Supremacy?

5. Do you support Poland?

If you know the answer to the first three and said yes to the last two, you have an IQ of 130!!!

How many people did you kill as a Marine, in the name of American brutality?

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

I for one am not.

Some are, but most seem to be White Supremacists. They go by different names to avoid the stigma of Hitler's Third Reich, but the message of hate remains the same. You've made that message very clear.

Shouldn't we sterilize low IQ people for the purity of the Human Race?

LOL I knew you were an anti-American Pole! Your claim to live in the US is probably a lie. Europe can eat itself for all I care. Americans can learn from their mistakes just like we've done for the past few centuries.

I for one am not.

Some are, but most seem to be White Supremacists. They go by different names to avoid the stigma of Hitler's Third Reich, but the message of hate remains the same. You've made that message very clear.

Shouldn't we sterilize low IQ people for the purity of the Human Race?

What was there before Hitler, an anti-Racist Tea Party?

Nobody should be forcibly sterilized, however monetary means should be used to promote a healthier mix of higher IQ's within those being born.

LOL I knew you were an anti-American Pole! Your claim to live in the US is probably a lie. Europe can eat itself for all I care. Americans can learn from their mistakes just like we've done for the past few centuries.

I'm an American, but not a proud one,

One study supported that 20 - 30 million were killed by America since WW2, that's actually close to the amount Nazi Germany had killed.

Nobody should be forcibly sterilized, however monetary means should be used to promote a healthier mix of higher IQ's within those being born.
There were many Americans who believed in "American Exceptionalism", part of which was the "Great Melting Pot", unlike those Euro assholes. :)

Works for me, but surprising coming from you since you've consistently spread hate against those who weren't White or Polish. So tell me again why you won't go back to Poland?

There were many Americans who believed in "American Exceptionalism", part of which was the "Great Melting Pot", unlike those Euro assholes. :)

Works for me, but surprising coming from you since you've consistently spread hate against those who weren't White or Polish. So tell me again why you won't go back to Poland?

Isn't American exceptionalism just an American form of Supremacism?

I'm an American, but not a proud one,

One study supported that 20 - 30 million were killed by America since WW2, that's actually close to the amount Nazi Germany had killed.
You're a proud Pole. Again, why not go back?

I've certainly considered going back to Poland, but I stay in the U.S for family, and friend reasons.

Forum List

Back