The End Times

when will be the end times? I'm waiting

We are now very close to the END of the era of Satan's rule on earth (as per Revelation 20:1-3).

We are even closer to the time Revelation 13 public emergence of the Beast will occur.

Pay no attention to the dullards and Satan's shills that claim such as the Beast has already come and ruled and the "marking" has already happened and Christ has already returned and His 1000 year reign has already taken place.

Revelation 13->forward reveals the future scenario.
when will be the end times? I'm waiting

We are now very close to the END of the era of Satan's rule on earth (as per Revelation 20:1-3).

as long as the desert religions are left intact the Triumph of Good can not prevail.

Who is the beast?
The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point: The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man], who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared, and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.
Revelation chapter 13
13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'
13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'
13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....
13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'
Revelation chapter 17
17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'
17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'
17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'
Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable prophecy/Revelation fulfillment, I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great whore of the Revelation,
Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.
Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?
I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.
KISSINGER and 666 Note there are two beasts of Revelation 13. One from the sea.The other from the land. One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.
English is the world's single most widespread language:
A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc. K= 66 I= 54 S= 114 S= 114 I = 54 N= 84 G= 42 E= 30 R= 108 + 666
Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.Kissinger is JewishKissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'
Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER The question becomes-
Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally? I say NO, Jesus would not.
Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.
The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.
I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.
Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.
'...for the time is near'...' '....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...' wait and see....
Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!
The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......' Isaiah 14:24
SLINGING SEEDS JFK: Sexual sociopath and political faker

That's some crazy shit dude! Let me give you a better interpretation.
To me, it is crystal-clear that these events in Revelation were perfectly fulfilled in the first century.
Everything fits perfectly. There is simply no need to push it all off into the future.

Thanks for sharing a favorite absurd Vatican-Globalist interpretation.
Just came across this lil' snippet and notice that pale green robe on the black pope (Pale Horse? pale meaning sickly green, in a flesh being maybe). It has been a few years back I was taking pictures of our butterflies and bees feeding when I saw a pale green bee that was about the same size and shape as a honey bee. It was a first for me as I had never seen any bees like that before anywhere. I've have looked and look but have yet to find that same type bee in any catalogues or recorded anywhere. I tried snapping a picture of it but it was gone too fast and the picture didn't come out. Anyhow the black popeness's robe caught my attention and brought back the thoughts on that pale green bee. Interesting clip to watch.

We are in the very end of the end days. The world stage proves it. And people are so evil its ridiculous

that's how the desert religions hope to save themselves by having their redeemer spar them at the cost of everyone else ... they are the most corrupt of them all, their acquiescence to allow evil to save themselves.

We are in the very end of the end days. The world stage proves it. And people are so evil its ridiculous

that's how the desert religions hope to save themselves by having their redeemer spar them at the cost of everyone else ... they are the most corrupt of them all, their acquiescence to allow evil to save themselves.
All organized religions are corrupt and Jesus would not be a part of them they are all in for a very rude awakening

God has set a WONDERFUL future in front of everyone that will call on Jesus and diligently seek to learn more from and about Jesus.

I speak of a future MORE wonderful than nominal (luke warm) christians are aware of.

Consider:

God let Goliath spout insults to God and God's people for 40 days before God sent a lowly shepherd boy out to shut Goliath up.

The boy didn’t look empowered … but he was.

We are now in the time period comparable to when God let Goliath spout off.

Jesus told of a king who gave servants some talents/money and went away. Later the king returned and those who

had well used the small money/talent they had been entrusted with WERE GIVEN WAY MORE MONEY-POWER.

We are now in that time period comparable to when the king was away.

I urge all to ponder the following:

“He gives power to the faint,and to those who have no might He increases strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,and the young men shall utterly fall,

31 but those who wait upon the Lord

shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles,

they shall run and not be weary,and they shall walk and not faint” Isaiah 40

SOON Jesus will EMPOWER those/we who are waiting on Him.

Just like the day of Pentecost when those who had walked with Jesus and loved Him were EMPOWERED.

Literally empowered.

The 11 disciples and those with them became SUPER men and women.

But, of course they did NOT walk/behave the way the worldly imagine a "superman" would behave.

Thus "the last become first and the first become last" ....

Because most all the newly empowered will be people at the lower end of the world's status 'totem pole'

Often skeptics and anti-Christ post pictures of people in terrible conditions and declare “if God existed and was good,

Jesus would heal such as this” .. and criticisms of Jesus similar to that. These anti-Christ are like Goliath spouting off insults at God.

Consider:

“1As Jesus passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3 Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned. But it happened so that the works of God might be displayed”

Jesus has scads of what I call “miracles waiting to happen at the right time” scattered out all over the world. Jesus’s Holy Spirit empowered servants will be confirmed by Jesus as they bear witness to Jesus healing, rejuvenating and bringing back from the dead these ‘miracles waiting to happen’.

And the supreme final element of the WONDERFUL future God has set before the people and servants of Jesus:

To be invited to REIGN WITH CHRIST

“I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and the authority to judge was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been

beheaded for their witness of Jesus and for the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received

his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.” Revelation 20:4

(ps: some may wonder “how about babies, toddlers and the like?”

Rest assured that such as that which you can see, Jesus also can see and will deal with mercifully.

Never think your sense of ‘right and wrong” is superior to Jesus’s. Cause it isn’t !

I learn directly from Jesus Holy Spirit as i was instructed to do. Satan uses the Bible to deceive the masses. Religion is not of Jesus he wouldn't be caught dead near corruption.

I learn directly from Jesus Holy Spirit as i was instructed to do. Satan uses the Bible to deceive the masses. Religion is not of Jesus he wouldn't be caught dead near corruption.

I learn directly from Jesus Holy Spirit as i was instructed to do ...

really, by who ... and Jesus did not find the Almighty to become what he was, a mortal that freed their spirit.

really, by who ... and Jesus did not find the Almighty to become what he was, a mortal that freed their spirit.
Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.
If he was, he would have turned the water into whiskey, not some gay wine.

All organized religions are corrupt and Jesus would not be a part of them they are all in for a very rude awakening

Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in (revelation( occurring as we speak)--proving he is with--ONE- single religion. 34,000 religionssssss claiming to be Christian, but only one is.

Jesus speaks to 7 congregations in (revelation( occurring as we speak)--proving he is with--ONE- single religion. 34,000 religionssssss claiming to be Christian, but only one is.

Jesus would not be involved w/ any organized religion on earth today. They are so corrupt and were created with evil intent...

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.
you know it!!!!

i am not following you doll please explain?

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.

seriously, take a course in greed control, good luck.

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.

Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY.

seriously, take a course in greed control, good luck.
greed control?

I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?

So the mark of the beast, where everyone will have to have a mark on the hand, or the head, to engage in economic transactions, that has already happened? Because I still carry cash, even to this day.
That's not a mark on the head or hand.

And there is already one person that swayed all the nations of the earth? When did that happen? Who was it, that has universal support globally?

And if the era of peace is here.... why were those Coptic Christians from Egypt video recorded having their heads cut off?

The age of peace under the ruler Jesus Christ the Lord, has not happened. During that time, all the nations of the Earth will stop with war, because there will be no war, nor threat of war. We still make tanks, and so do the Russians, and everyone makes guns and war. So that has not happened.

If this really is the age of peace and prosperity, then it really sucks, and I am completely disappointed.

Now, as for Daniel 2:44. It says God will establish a kingdom. Did that happen? We believe so, as in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Jesus himself said this in John 18:36

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

So did Jesus have a Kingdom? Yes, or he was lying and none of this matters. Is the Kingdom here on this Earth? No. Or his servants would fight for him, according to his own word.

Implication G-d created a Kingdom, not a Kingdom on Earth, but a Kingdom of Heaven, filled with the followers of their ruler, Jesus Christ the Lord. If you don't think that is what this verse is about, just read the rest of the verse and compare it to what happened.

"but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

The Kingdom will not be destroyed, but it will break into pieces and consume all these nations. Is that not exactly what has in fact happened in the past, is happening today, and will likely happen in the future?

Christianity, has been broken into bits by persecution around the world, and because of that, has spread around the world. Nearly every single country in the world today, has pockets of believers in Christ Jesus the Lord. Saudi Arabia, has pockets of Christian believers.

And what about that part of the Kingdom being broken into bits? Is that not exactly what has happened? Clearly there is no doubt the prophesy has, and is, and will continue to come true. The fastest growing Christian group today, is in the anti-religious atheist basted China. The second fastest is the Orthodox christian churches in Russia and Ukraine, and other former Soviet countries.

I have no doubt that one way or another, they too will be consumed.

But to say that this is the same Kingdom spoke of in Revelation chapter 20, is simply not true.

First, that Kingdom will be temporary. Jesus will come to reign on Earth directly, for a specific amount of time, and then it will end. That is why it is referred to as the Millennial Kingdom, because it will last just 1,000 years.
Second, during that time, Satan will be bound up. All you have to do is see for yourself that Satan is still free on the Earth today.
Third, the Martyrs will come back, and be given power to rule under Jesus the Lord. These are the people who were killed for refusing to worshiping the anti-Christ the ruled before Jesus. I don't see any being killed for refusing to worship the anti-Christ, the one world ruler.

So the Millennial Kingdom of peace and prosperity has not come yet. If it has, then man has this whole thing been a waste.

I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?

So the mark of the beast, where everyone will have to have a mark on the hand, or the head, to engage in economic transactions, that has already happened? Because I still carry cash, even to this day.

And there is already one person that swayed all the nations of the earth? When did that happen? Who was it, that has universal support globally?

And if the era of peace is here.... why were those Coptic Christians from Egypt video recorded having their heads cut off?

The age of peace under the ruler Jesus Christ the Lord, has not happened. During that time, all the nations of the Earth will stop with war, because there will be no war, nor threat of war. We still make tanks, and so do the Russians, and everyone makes guns and war. So that has not happened.

If this really is the age of peace and prosperity, then it really sucks, and I am completely disappointed.

Now, as for Daniel 2:44. It says God will establish a kingdom. Did that happen? We believe so, as in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

So did Jesus have a Kingdom? Yes, or he was lying and none of this matters. Is the Kingdom here on this Earth? No. Or his servants would fight for him, according to his own word.

Implication G-d created a Kingdom, not a Kingdom on Earth, but a Kingdom of Heaven, filled with the followers of their ruler, Jesus Christ the Lord. If you don't think that is what this verse is about, just read the rest of the verse and compare it to what happened.

"but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

The Kingdom will not be destroyed, but it will break into pieces and consume all these nations. Is that not exactly what has in fact happened in the past, is happening today, and will likely happen in the future?

Christianity, has been broken into bits by persecution around the world, and because of that, has spread around the world. Nearly every single country in the world today, has pockets of believers in Christ Jesus the Lord. Saudi Arabia, has pockets of Christian believers.

And what about that part of the Kingdom being broken into bits? Is that not exactly what has happened? Clearly there is no doubt the prophesy has, and is, and will continue to come true. The fastest growing Christian group today, is in the anti-religious atheist basted China. The second fastest is the Orthodox christian churches in Russia and Ukraine, and other former Soviet countries.

But to say that this is the same Kingdom spoke of in Revelation chapter 20, is simply not true.

First, that Kingdom will be temporary. Jesus will come to reign on Earth directly, for a specific amount of time, and then it will end. That is why it is referred to as the Millennial Kingdom, because it will last just 1,000 years.
Second, during that time, Satan will be bound up. All you have to do is see for yourself that Satan is still free on the Earth today.
Third, the Martyrs will come back, and be given power to rule under Jesus the Lord. These are the people who were killed for refusing to worshiping the anti-Christ the ruled before Jesus. I don't see any being killed for refusing to worship the anti-Christ, the one world ruler.

So the Millennial Kingdom of peace and prosperity has not come yet. If it has, then man has this whole thing been a waste.

we are in the very end minutes of the last days do some resesrch

I have, and that is why I said what I said.
Until you give me a more intelligent response, you are wasting time here.

We are in the last minutes of the current world order. '

However, the supreme Beast (yet to publicly emerge) must rule the One World Government (not yet in place)

for 3.5 years before the day of Christ return in power (as per Revelation 19).

Forum List

Back