The Entire Debate About Masks Will be Concluded Within Next Two Weeks

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.

Ten whole days? LoL - Often takes longer than that for a person to become symptomatic.
Is Texas even testing? Doubtful. :rolleyes-41:
Get back to us in a month!

If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.

Ten whole days? LoL - Often takes longer than that for a person to become symptomatic.
Learn to look at time stamps of posts, Dufus.
It’s been 23 days of totally open now.
Shutdowns and masks don’t work.
1617377431428.png

Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.

Went several places today, checking out air compressors, prices, and yard wagons; most people were wearing them, except a couple of wetbacks at Home Depot shoplifting or something and saying bad stuff about anglos in Spanish, as if nobody in Texas would know the language .... they didn't like it when I told them their matching stupid haircuts made them look like married faggots. lol

Many lartge cities and businesses in Texas are still requiring masks and practicing social distancing. That is one reasdon that there might not be a spike.

Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.
I don't know of a business that will make a customer uncomfortable unless the government forces them to. If store A says they require a mask, and Store B next does not--I'm going to Store B.
That's fine. Around here, a lot of employers are trying to protect their employees. They are the ones on the front lines being breathed on.
When our state made business owners responsible for their customer wearing masks, I though employees would complain about having to enforce it. But they were relieved.

Went several places today, checking out air compressors, prices, and yard wagons; most people were wearing them, except a couple of wetbacks at Home Depot shoplifting or something and saying bad stuff about anglos in Spanish, as if nobody in Texas would know the language .... they didn't like it when I told them their matching stupid haircuts made them look like married faggots. lol
I pumped gas this morning and walked straight into the store without my mask. Second time I've done that--take me out of my routine and I forget. But they know me. Just rolled their eyes and pointed to their face....fortunately I keep a spare in my purse.

I don't know of a business that will make a customer uncomfortable unless the government forces them to. If store A says they require a mask, and Store B next does not--I'm going to Store B.
That's fine. Around here, a lot of employers are trying to protect their employees. They are the ones on the front lines being breathed on.
When our state made business owners responsible for their customer wearing masks, I though employees would complain about having to enforce it. But they were relieved.
Masks are already a thing of the past here. Nobody wears them and we have some of the lowest numbers in the state.

I pumped gas this morning and walked straight into the store without my mask. Second time I've done that--take me out of my routine and I forget. But they know me. Just rolled their eyes and pointed to their face....fortunately I keep a spare in my purse.

A number of people were wearing them before the COVID thing anyway, and will continue to do so after it passes. My doctor tells me there was no 'flu season' this year, and he hasn't had a new case of respiratory illness since last March, and they usually have many cases per year, especially among school age kids and Day Care users and of course the elderly.

Everybody on the left and the right really wants to kill old people, I've noticed.

So if we do see a spike would you admit you were wrong and become a mask advocate or just come up with a some BS immature excuse??
Day 23.
View attachment 475423

Many lartge cities and businesses in Texas are still requiring masks and practicing social distancing. That is one reasdon that there might not be a spike.

So you're telling us that NOW you admit mask mandates and lockdowns might have been useless after all, because people making their own choices on the subject could handle it?

Liar. Masks are now rare to see in Texas.
But feel free to keep your on 7/24, it lets us know who the submissive sheep are.

Now thanks to FOIA we now know Fauci said masks offer no protection.

You’re an idiot who got played.

Indiana gave up the masks April 4th.... no spike here either. Continues to fall.

Having said that - our nation is literally under attack by the Russians.... and Biden is more worried about white supremacy

Now thanks to FOIA we now know Fauci said masks offer no protection.

You’re an idiot who got played.
Yes he said that in February/March 2020 before they learned more about the virus. He did it in front of cameras and then explained why the recommendations changed. Did you really not know that?! This isn’t new news

This post didn't age well.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back