The Entire Debate About Masks Will be Concluded Within Next Two Weeks

Still waiting for the super spreader that the Super Bowl is suppose to be responsible for...

Had that been a Trump rally, it would have gotten more coverage as a super spreader event than, well, a Super Bowl!

Raymond-James-Stadium-for-Tampa-247.jpg

Still waiting for the super spreader that the Super Bowl is suppose to be responsible for...
How about the madness that is the March madness bubble. SMFH. I am sure viewers and gamblers are much less interested this year. Biden and the dems can claim the demise of college and pro sports as their own.

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.
I don't know of a business that will make a customer uncomfortable unless the government forces them to. If store A says they require a mask, and Store B next does not--I'm going to Store B.

How about the madness that is the March madness bubble. SMFH. I am sure viewers and gamblers are much less interested this year. Biden and the dems can claim the demise of college and pro sports as their own.

College sports are pro sports, in real life if not in name, and I quit watching pro sports in the 1990's, as owners got even more ridiculous than the players. I go to a few local high school games with friends here once in a while here to watch their kids play.

Last edited:
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
So if we do see a spike would you admit you were wrong and become a mask advocate or just come up with a some BS immature excuse??

So if we do see a spike would you admit you were wrong and become a mask advocate or just come up with a some BS immature excuse??
Well the Biden administration is shipping infected illegal aliens all over the place so you guys can all blame the Republican governors. I'm sure you are hoping for a major outbreak to happen just as planned.

Well the Biden administration is shipping infected illegal aliens all over the place so you guys can all blame the Republican governors. I'm sure you are hoping for a major outbreak to happen just as planned.
Biden is shipping infected illegals all over the place?! Haha, whatever you say buddy!

Well the purpose of the various vaccinations is to slow the spread to the point of herd immunity. Mask are on the way out but if you do it to soon it may be defeating the purpose of the vaccination.

There is no cure for COVID 19. People need to understand that simple fact. All you can do is stop the spread and build up immunity to fight the virus. There is nothing wrong with improving the odds by continue using the recommended precautions. The virus is contagious.

Doing your victory lap dance to early is a mistake.

Biden is shipping infected illegals all over the place?! Haha, whatever you say buddy!

You ain't my buddy . Liar.

You ain't my buddy . Liar.
Ok pal. I don’t give a shit what mo brooks writes in a letter

Where are they all going ?

Yes, Biden is allowing the shipping of infected illegals all over America, ignoramus.

“The catch-and-release migrants are tested at the La Plaza Bus Terminal upon being dropped off by U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The migrants who test positive at La Plaza Bus Terminal are advised of quarantine procedures and are asked to socially distance.”

Brownsville, Texas, spokesman Felipe Romero
Border Patrol agents and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers do not test the migrants they apprehend.

According to a CPB spokesperson, "CBP personnel conduct initial inspections for symptoms or risk factors associated with COVID-19 and consult with onsite medical personnel."

Suspected COVID-19 cases are then referred to local health systems for appropriate testing, diagnosis and treatment.

Cuellar said migrants dropped off at bus stations by Border Patrol agents are likely not tested before they leave to other cities. There is currently no system in place to keep track of whether migrants get tested for COVID-19 once they leave DHS custody.

"Once the Border Patrol releases them, then they have the notice to appear [at immigration case hearing] and they can go anywhere in the U.S.," Cuellar said.

And we don’t even know how many COVID illegals Biden has sent into the US.

Yes, Biden is allowing the shipping of infected illegals all over America, ignoramus.

“The catch-and-release migrants are tested at the La Plaza Bus Terminal upon being dropped off by U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The migrants who test positive at La Plaza Bus Terminal are advised of quarantine procedures and are asked to socially distance.”

Brownsville, Texas, spokesman Felipe Romero
Border Patrol agents and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers do not test the migrants they apprehend.

According to a CPB spokesperson, "CBP personnel conduct initial inspections for symptoms or risk factors associated with COVID-19 and consult with onsite medical personnel."

Suspected COVID-19 cases are then referred to local health systems for appropriate testing, diagnosis and treatment.

Cuellar said migrants dropped off at bus stations by Border Patrol agents are likely not tested before they leave to other cities. There is currently no system in place to keep track of whether migrants get tested for COVID-19 once they leave DHS custody.

"Once the Border Patrol releases them, then they have the notice to appear [at immigration case hearing] and they can go anywhere in the U.S.," Cuellar said.

lol lol lol as if these criminals would actually care about not spreading a disease or something. Many of them will get jobs at nursing homes, hospitals, schools, etc. and could care less.

Politico: How Ron DeSantis won the pandemic.

But after 12 months in which he was pilloried as a reckless executive driven more by ideology than science, dogged by images of crowded beaches and bars and derided as “DuhSantis,” “DeathSantis” and “DeSatan,” Florida has fared no worse, and in some ways better, than many other states — including its big-state peers.

The most controversial policies DeSantis enacted — locking down later and opening up earlier, keeping nursing homes closed to visitation while insisting schools needed to be open to students, resisting intense pressure to issue a mask mandate — have ended up being, on balance, short of or even the opposite of ruinous.

Where are they all going ?
All over the place, just like you said

Forum List

Back