The Entire Debate About Masks Will be Concluded Within Next Two Weeks

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.
Whats the next Dim catastrophe to dream up for the mid terms once this one is fizzled out?

If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.
Whats the next Dim catastrophe to dream up for the mid terms once this one is fizzled out?
Gotta get those fake mailin ballots approved again

Florida never had a statewide mask mandate. We have one half the number of deaths than New York (with the same population) and they have a stupid mask mandate.

The only places I see the masks required on a local level is at medical offices. Other places may have a sign that says to wear a mask but they really don't enforce it. Many people don't wear masks and nobody really cares.

I went to get my annual heart check up on Thursday. The nurse told me she was vaccinated and I told her I was so we didn't need the stupid ineffective mask. She said "rules are rules". I said the rules were stupid because the CDC said two vaccinated people don't need the masks. She said "nice try Cracker boy but keep the damn thing on". She called me a Cracker because she was Black and Blacks like to use racial slurs against Whites.
My doc the other day was double masked with a face shield.

Not sure I would trust a doctor that dumb.

I wear one if the owner of the property I'm visiting requests it. Otherwise not.
I think most all of us do that, its just easier to go along for the short time period you are in their home or business.
Not with democrats. White democrats still hide in the basement and wear masks when outside — even when driving a car!
A bunch of fucking sheep.
I know....while driving a car makes me laugh.

I like the ones who are out jogging, all alone, with a mask on.

Florida never had a statewide mask mandate. We have one half the number of deaths than New York (with the same population) and they have a stupid mask mandate.

The only places I see the masks required on a local level is at medical offices. Other places may have a sign that says to wear a mask but they really don't enforce it. Many people don't wear masks and nobody really cares.

I went to get my annual heart check up on Thursday. The nurse told me she was vaccinated and I told her I was so we didn't need the stupid ineffective mask. She said "rules are rules". I said the rules were stupid because the CDC said two vaccinated people don't need the masks. She said "nice try Cracker boy but keep the damn thing on". She called me a Cracker because she was Black and Blacks like to use racial slurs against Whites.
My doc the other day was double masked with a face shield.

Not sure I would trust a doctor that dumb.
She is uber liberal but very thorough.....

I wear one if the owner of the property I'm visiting requests it. Otherwise not.
I think most all of us do that, its just easier to go along for the short time period you are in their home or business.
Not with democrats. White democrats still hide in the basement and wear masks when outside — even when driving a car!

I know I cant breathe with one on just walking

Which is just fine, and if (when) there is no spike in cases, that should be how it is everywhere.

If it were up to Fauci we would always wear masks
And never shake hands. But is that living? It’s living in fear. The man is a crazy.

I know I cant breathe with one on just walking

Here in Florida the oak trees drop their leaves and pollen this time of year. Big mess.

The other day I was out raking up the leaves and pollen and I wore a mask to keep from breathing the pollen.

It was very difficult to breath while doing work. I can't imagine what it would be like to jog with one on.

I eat at restaurants three or four times a week; they require a mask to enter, but then you can take it off while seated, which is just weird, but none have shut down and the regulars all still show up and shoot the bull and read the papers and argue, none have caught it.

I eat at restaurants three or four times a week; they require a mask to enter, but then you can take it off while seated, which is just weird, but none have shut down and the regulars all still show up and shoot the bull and read the papers and argue.
Since the lockdown ended in July, our diner has never gone back to breakfast, which is when I used to do that 4 times a week. I miss it, too! But the restaurants have only been allowed half capacity until now--next week they can start seating everyone and maybe then they can afford to go back to offering their cheapest meal. Still masking here, though.

Unfortunately you're right. I'm one of maybe 3% of people who ignored the mask mandate and went where ever I wanted to breathing freely. Outside of the shithole known as Austin, (I refer to it as the City of Autism), very few establishments even bothered me about it. A week after the draconian mask bullshit was lifted my local HEB began actually enforcing it. I will not return there for a long time. It disgusts me that my fellow Texans have become such servile pukes.

However, we tend not to be so careful when we’re being handed cash.

Some of us are; I take care of an elderly person and need to take precautions, and not just for COVID. Lot of nasty stuff on cash.
I haven't handled a dollar bill in weeks. I have a couple in my purse just in case, but money has always been a nasty spreader of germs, and over the past year I've gone from cash only to cash never. Of course, the keypad on the card reader is a petri dish, too, and there is NEVER hand sanitizer beside it.

I have a far lefty friend that posted on her FB. . . that she forgot her mask at home, and drove fifteen minutes back to get it. . . b/c she didn't want folks assuming she was a "Republican."

:heehee:

Unfortunately you're right. I'm one of maybe 3% of people who ignored the mask mandate and went where ever I wanted to breathing freely. Outside of the shithole known as Austin, (I refer to it as the City of Autism), very few establishments even bothered me about it. A week after the draconian mask bullshit was lifted my local HEB began actually enforcing it. I will not return there for a long time. It disgusts me that my fellow Texans have become such servile pukes.
In December our Gov put the onus on the businesses for enforcing the mask mandate. They now get a really stiff fine if a customer is caught unmasked. No exceptions, either. Gov says if you can't wear a mask, ask for curbside pickup or delivery. Of course, around here, no one offers either of those, so it means have someone else do your business for you.

If it were up to Fauci we would always wear masks
And never shake hands. But is that living? It’s living in fear. The man is a crazy.
I know when this thing started my 75 year old mom told me I better come visit her. She said she would rather die than not see me. I'm sure most people feel that way.

Forum List

Back