The Entire Debate About Masks Will be Concluded Within Next Two Weeks

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
So if we do see a spike would you admit you were wrong and become a mask advocate or just come up with a some BS immature excuse??
Well the Biden administration is shipping infected illegal aliens all over the place so you guys can all blame the Republican governors. I'm sure you are hoping for a major outbreak to happen just as planned.
Biden is shipping infected illegals all over the place?! Haha, whatever you say buddy!
And we don’t even know how many COVID illegals Biden has sent into the US.
Hahaha, Covid is a hoax dude. I can’t believe you’re falling for the trap. I bet you’re one of those mask wearers too, am I right?

If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
So if we do see a spike would you admit you were wrong and become a mask advocate or just come up with a some BS immature excuse??
Well the Biden administration is shipping infected illegal aliens all over the place so you guys can all blame the Republican governors. I'm sure you are hoping for a major outbreak to happen just as planned.
Biden is shipping infected illegals all over the place?! Haha, whatever you say buddy!
Where are they all going ?
All over the place, just like you said
I know, so they can blame Republican governors.

I know!! The Dems are so evil and I feel so bad for these poor Republican governors who are just doing everything right and unselfishly for the people. I think it’s the Democratic satanic cannibal pedo cult that’s taking over.

I know!! The Dems are so evil and I feel so bad for these poor Republican governors who are just doing everything right and unselfishly for the people. I think it’s the Democratic satanic cannibal pedo cult that’s taking over.
Yes, shutting down every small business putting millions out of work except your winery and going to a hair salon that is supposed to be closed without a mask shows Democrats care.
But we got $1400 from Uncle Joe!

Yes, shutting down every small business putting millions out of work except your winery and going to a hair salon that is supposed to be closed without a mask shows Democrats care.
But we got $1400 from Uncle Joe!
I disagree, I think only republicans care and Dems are only out for power and eating the flesh of kidnapped children

Day 11, no spike in cases yet in Texas.
How long do you think it takes to get the data in? The accurate data that is
24 hours by law.
You think people are being exposed, showing symptoms, getting tested, and the corrupt government is reporting results all I 24 hours?! Wow, they must be doing things with magical efficiency out there in Tejas!!
24 hours after test results, Shitforbrains.

Day 11, no spike in cases yet in Texas.
How long do you think it takes to get the data in? The accurate data that is
24 hours by law.
You think people are being exposed, showing symptoms, getting tested, and the corrupt government is reporting results all I 24 hours?! Wow, they must be doing things with magical efficiency out there in Tejas!!
24 hours after test results, Shitforbrains.
Ohh ok. So how long after somebody gets infected by this fake virus does it take to get tested then? Are more or less people being tested right now in Texas than in the past?

Closest to the truth that you have been.

Closest to the truth that you have been.
I always tell the truth

Republican governors should round them up as soon as they are dropped off and incarcerate them--they are here illegally.

Republican governors should round them up as soon as they are dropped off and incarcerate them--they are here illegally.
Why not just execute them, that way there’s no chance in them coming back?

4 to 5 weeks, we will know, not two weeks.

Day 23.
1617376953874.png

Forum List

Back