The entire Democrat platform annihilated in under 6 minutes

When did Reagan actually began losing his mind to Alzheimer's? Selling weapons to Middle Eastern terrorists to fund genocide in Central America sounds too bizarre. Someone had to be insane to think that was a good idea.

When have you lost your mind?

Someone has to be insane to pay any attention to you.

Confirm or deny: KNG stand for Know Nothing Bastard.

KNG stands for what again?

Who the hell is KNG?

Even a simple cartoon is over you left wingers heads.

When did Reagan actually began losing his mind to Alzheimer's? Selling weapons to Middle Eastern terrorists to fund genocide in Central America sounds too bizarre. Someone had to be insane to think that was a good idea.

When have you lost your mind?

Someone has to be insane to pay any attention to you.

Confirm or deny: KNB stand for Know Nothing Bastard.

:rofl:

Yup. That's him alright!

It's just a bs liberal cliché talking point today to say the GOP of today would never elect Reagan today.

Put a younger Reagan out on the campaign trail today, and with his legendary way of connecting with people, and I think in about a year or so, he would have most members of the party ready to support him all the way to a November presidential election.

To you libs here that were either kids, or not even born during the Reagan era, please just shuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up. You have no clue what you're talking about.
I voted against him there sweetcheeks, twice, so yes, I am that old, and he was my President so I saw him in action, for eight long painful years.

Yeah bet you hated it. He didn't give out enough free stuff.
Sorry he wasn't there to wipe your ass, and tuck you in at night.

Bet you loved those wonderful Carter years !
Poor Carter, nice guy. Too nice for politics actually. Had he rescued the Iranian Hostages and not been worried about dead soldiers on the way, Reagan would never have been elected.

Last couple years of his presidency he declined rapidly.

Remember that next time you vote for someone for president, the House or Senate. Some of these people don't know when to quit, and once you start getting around 70, you have no business being a lawmaker.

Although, a Gipper at 70% of his faculties is better than any Liberal or Progressive at 100% of their capability.

Did I miss some relevant point of political wisdom?
There was zero content in the first three and a half minutes.

Except we all know Mr. Private Market Capitalism tripled the size of Government, inundated our borders with millions of illegals and set the path to destroying our Industrial Base.

THIS is what Right-Wingers consider content?
God help us if this is the antidote to the madness of the Left?

I voted against him there sweetcheeks, twice, so yes, I am that old, and he was my President so I saw him in action, for eight long painful years.

Poor Carter, nice guy. Too nice for politics actually. Had he rescued the Iranian Hostages and not been worried about dead soldiers on the way, Reagan would never have been elected.

If the mainstream media had done its job Carter would have been cited as the cause of the Iranian hostage crisis in the first place.

He stabbed his ally the Shah of Iran in the back by denying his government the tear gas and non lethal means for quelling the fundamentalist protests calling for the Shah's ouster and the return from exile of the dedicated Islamist Ayatollah Khomeini.

If those protests had been kept in check there'd have been no hostage crisis.

If the American Embassy (under his command) had a better defense plan there'd have been no hostage crisis.

If Carter hadn't been in love with Islamic fundamentalism there'd have been no hostage crisis.

Why do you always back the loser and losing causes in debate?

Are you a masochist?

Are you that dense?

Or are you paid to be wrong all the time?

Last edited:
Best role ronnie ever played....too bad his theories, pandering to the rich, chickenhawk covert bs, blaming the gov't, and letting wall st go wild has wrecked the world. A catastrophe.

Reaganomics lead to the longest and greatest growth in economic history.

but thanks for proving you're ignorant, and unteachable, again

It's just a bs liberal cliché talking point today to say the GOP of today would never elect Reagan today.

Put a younger Reagan out on the campaign trail today, and with his legendary way of connecting with people, and I think in about a year or so, he would have most members of the party ready to support him all the way to a November presidential election.

To you libs here that were either kids, or not even born during the Reagan era, please just shuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I've been around since Truman was in the White House. Reagan was the worst president in my lifetime.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

no one is that dumb

seriously, the gas lines alone would have done him in

Best role ronnie ever played....too bad his theories, pandering to the rich, chickenhawk covert bs, blaming the gov't, and letting wall st go wild has wrecked the world. A catastrophe.

Reaganomics lead to the longest and greatest growth in economic history.

but thanks for proving you're ignorant, and unteachable, again

If you call constant two year Bubbles followed by 5 year crashes consistent, by golly, you're correct.
Not very erudite, but correct.

Anyone who believes Carter's lone issue was the Hostage crisis in Iran is an idiot.

Hilarious, on point, thanks!

I love how Reagan snickers after saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"... :lol:

Well, yes, of course you do. That is about as much as your mentality is able to appreciate. Snark, snark, snigger substitutes for any arguement of substance in what passes for your mind.

But you were saying the same kind of things prior to 6Nov12, and how the President was going to be buried under the Romney landslide. How did that turn out:badgrin:

Reagan would be considered a RINO in today's GOTea Party.

A case of Liberal Projection in it's most twisted form!

It's YOUR values that have changed over the years and with the fashion of the day.

We'd have zero problems with Reagan today.

You'd be dragged, kicking and screaming to go along with him today, just as you did back then. And you would enjoy the prosperity and the national unity today as you and your ilk did during his administration back then.

You are like the kids who have to be dragged into the bathroom to take a bath but once wet you can't be dragged out of the tub!

Hilarious, on point, thanks!

I love how Reagan snickers after saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"... :lol:

Well, yes, of course you do. That is about as much as your mentality is able to appreciate. Snark, snark, snigger substitutes for any arguement of substance in what passes for your mind.

But you were saying the same kind of things prior to 6Nov12, and how the President was going to be buried under the Romney landslide. How did that turn out:badgrin:

Shitty.

Too bad you thrive on shit or you'd oppose Obama like we do.

I've been around since Truman was in the White House. Reagan was the worst president in my lifetime.

:cuckoo:

You might make a mistake so here's a helpful tutorial.

Last edited by a moderator:

If the mainstream media had done its job Carter would have been cited as the cause of the Iranian hostage crisis in the first place.

He stabbed his ally the Shah of Iran in the back by denying his government the tear gas and non lethal means for quelling the fundamentalist protests calling for the Shah's ouster and the return from exile of the dedicated Islamist Ayatollah Khomeini.

If those protests had been kept in check there'd have been no hostage crisis.

If the American Embassy (under his command) had a better defense plan there'd have been no hostage crisis.

If Carter hadn't been in love with Islamic fundamentalism there'd have been no hostage crisis.

Why do you always back the loser and losing causes in debate?

Are you a masochist?

Are you that dense?

Or are you paid to be wrong all the time?
The Shah was a monster little friend. A bad dictator placed into power by the CIA after overthrowing a democratically elected leader because the oil companies feared him. Damn fool, he wanted Iran's wealth for Iran.

Forum List

Back