The entire Democrat platform annihilated in under 6 minutes

It's just a bs liberal cliché talking point today to say the GOP of today would never elect Reagan today.

Put a younger Reagan out on the campaign trail today, and with his legendary way of connecting with people, and I think in about a year or so, he would have most members of the party ready to support him all the way to a November presidential election.

To you libs here that were either kids, or not even born during the Reagan era, please just shuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I've been around since Truman was in the White House. Reagan was the worst president in my lifetime.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
I'm kind of surprised that at your age you're still this fucking stupid. You lived through Carter and now are living through it again and still can't recognize how much better your life was under Reagan's leadership? Really?

Yeah bet you hated it. He didn't give out enough free stuff.
Sorry he wasn't there to wipe your ass, and tuck you in at night.

Bet you loved those wonderful Carter years !
Poor Carter, nice guy. Too nice for politics actually. Had he rescued the Iranian Hostages and not been worried about dead soldiers on the way, Reagan would never have been elected.

Anyone who believes Carter's lone issue was the Hostage crisis in Iran is an idiot.
Carter was president at a very bad time in America. Had he said, Fuck those dead soldiers, get me those hostages no matter what it takes, Reagan would not have been elected, but Carter was too decent a man.

Reagan would be considered a RINO in today's GOTea Party.
You got that right, they'd never elect him. He was once pro-choice, and raised taxes, not to mention selling arms to our enemies and bypassing Congress to fund an illegal war. He'd be screwed.

If you're so smart why are you always on the wrong side of every issue?

:eusa_clap:

Reagan would be considered a RINO in today's GOTea Party.
You got that right, they'd never elect him. He was once pro-choice, and raised taxes, not to mention selling arms to our enemies and bypassing Congress to fund an illegal war. He'd be screwed.

If you're so smart why are you always on the wrong side of every issue?

:eusa_clap:
Name one? Oh right, you're just talkin' out of your ass again.

Poor Carter, nice guy. Too nice for politics actually. Had he rescued the Iranian Hostages and not been worried about dead soldiers on the way, Reagan would never have been elected.

Anyone who believes Carter's lone issue was the Hostage crisis in Iran is an idiot.
Carter was president at a very bad time in America. Had he said, Fuck those dead soldiers, get me those hostages no matter what it takes, Reagan would not have been elected, but Carter was too decent a man.

And then, without the back ups that were lost, if they'd gone in and something else had gone wrong (as it most certainly would have...it was a perfect storm intersection of Murphy's Law, the old military acronym, SNAFU and a Liberal Administration's inherent flaw and most typical failing, unforeseen and unintended consequences) he'd have sought even greater degree of absolution for his failings than he gets from building Habitat homes. He'd have gone to live and help provide for the needs of a Leper Colony somewhere in Africa.

Hopefully he'd have been THAT decent.

It's just a bs liberal cliché talking point today to say the GOP of today would never elect Reagan today.

Put a younger Reagan out on the campaign trail today, and with his legendary way of connecting with people, and I think in about a year or so, he would have most members of the party ready to support him all the way to a November presidential election.

To you libs here that were either kids, or not even born during the Reagan era, please just shuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Don't you love it when they say what Republicans would or would not do. Reagan would win in a NY minute. The liberals are so sure of themselve but always so wrong.

First they say that the right treats Reagan as a god then they say he wouldn't win the nomination. I seriously believe they need real help, if help is available for the mental disorder of liberalism.

I've been around since Truman was in the White House. Reagan was the worst president in my lifetime.

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Reagan's deficits at least bought us the greatest economic expansion in peace time history. And his deficits pale in comparision to Obama's which yielded little except massive debt on our children.

Don't you love it when they say what Republicans would or would not do. Reagan would win in a NY minute. The liberals are so sure of themselve but always so wrong.

First they say that the right treats Reagan as a god then they say he wouldn't win the nomination. I seriously believe they need real help, if help is available for the mental disorder of liberalism.
Reagan would never pass the test now. He knew how to cut a deal. To know him you had to be there.

Reagan's deficits at least bought us the greatest economic expansion in peace time history. And his deficits pale in comparision to Obama's which yielded little except massive debt on our children.
Not as a percentage or in today's dollars. Learn math.

Reagan would never pass the test now. He knew how to cut a deal. To know him you had to be there.

Actually he would, but JFK would not fit in the far left controlled Democrats.

Actually he would, but JFK would not fit in the far left controlled Democrats.
The far left and the far right should matter very little. If you didn't listen to your extreme wing you'd be in the White House right now.

LMAO! Even crazy-ass Rick Santorum isn't ideologically pure enough for today's GOP, simply because he legislated during the 20th Century :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

LMAO! Even crazy-ass Rick Santorum isn't ideologically pure enough for today's GOP, simply because he legislated during the 20th Century :lmao:

The party of Reagan is now the party of cavemen. Honestly, I used to feel bad about that but I think the GOP being drowned by the Tea Party simply needs to happen. Maybe when they hit bottom they'll grow up again.

The party of Reagan is now the party of cavemen. Honestly, I used to feel bad about that but I think the GOP being drowned by the Tea Party simply needs to happen. Maybe when they hit bottom they'll grow up again.

Thrown overboard by insurgents. That's a good metaphor :D

I voted against him there sweetcheeks, twice, so yes, I am that old, and he was my President so I saw him in action, for eight long painful years.

Yea, because no one minded the out of control inflation, lines at the gas stations, and ridiculous tax rates... Jimmy Carter was and still is a walking joke.:lol::lol:

Yea, because no one minded the out of control inflation, lines at the gas stations, and ridiculous tax rates... Jimmy Carter was and still is a walking joke.:lol::lol:
That's incorrect but you had to be there, and I doubt you were.

I'm kind of surprised that at your age you're still this fucking stupid. You lived through Carter and now are living through it again and still can't recognize how much better your life was under Reagan's leadership? Really?

Much of what the right blames Carter for falls squarely on Nixon. This nation changed for the worse under Nixon. The oil embargo began in 1973. At least Carter had the foresight to call for a national energy policy.

Reagan turned America from a creditor nation to a debtor nation. He WAS the REAL welfare queen he fabricated. The Reagan revolution was the second major 'revolution' failure of ideology in the 20th century. Right along with the Bolshevik revolution. Two peas in a pod.

Nixon/Reagan = a debtor nation and a police state.

JNj4p7s.jpg
XD0F1b6.gif

"Washington couldn't tell a lie, Nixon couldn't tell the truth, and Reagan couldn't tell the difference."
Mort Sahl

Thank You Mr. President - 49 second video

Helen-Thomas-Feb-08_4_1.jpg

Reagan and the press...

When President Reagan first took over the oval office, we would throw questions at President Reagan, and he would answer them.

Well, his three top aides were apoplectic. They didn’t know what was coming out of his mouth. They taught the president to say “this is not a press conference”, and they had him quite trained on that.

And one day we asked him what was happening, and he said to us: “I can’t answer that”. We said ‘why’?

“Because they won’t let me”, he pointed to Baker, Meese and Deaver standing behind, very grim.

“They won’t let me”…I said, ‘but you’re the President’…

Last edited:

That's incorrect but you had to be there, and I doubt you were.

Inflation: U.S. Consumer Price Inflation Under Different Presidencies ? Currency Thoughts

Lines at Gas Stations: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...00px-Line_at_a_gas_station,_June_15,_1979.jpg

70% Tax Rates: U.S. Federal Individual Income Tax Rates History, 1862-2013 (Nominal and Inflation-Adjusted Brackets) | Tax Foundation

You were saying?:)

Forum List

Back