The entire United States Senate disagrees with Trump on Russia

Please note that the Senate is preparing new sanction on Putin and his thugs, I wonder how that will sit with Stump? I mean, the deal was, "You Hack Hillary and help me win and I will lift the sanctions." Stump is going to have to explain to Putee why that won't be possible anymore.

WOW! How is Chump going to explain that?

Jim, can you back up a damn thing you say concerning your accusations that Trump was a party to the hacking if there was any hacking done? Hillary put the crap out there for any decent hacker to get.

There is video with Chump telling Putee to find the "missing emails." I am sure more will come out in the investigation. CAN'T WAIT!

Yes there is and most sensible Americans realize this was not serious on Trump's part. It's just some small strawman you LOSERS cling to.

":not serious on Trump's part" RIGHT, JUST LIKE ALL THE LIES HE HAS BEEN TELLING...

Obamas policies all failed. The 15 dollar minimum wage would hurt business, and insure a never ending stream of under trained slackers that would show for 15 bucks, and little more. That aint no way to do.

Yes, cause his holiness trump has stated that Americans make too much money...except of course for his family...of course.

I really don't like some of the neocons who seem to think everyone and everything should be nuked. I totally agree that countries like Iran are dangerous but it just seems like some people are trying to refight the cold war.

Obamas policies all failed. The 15 dollar minimum wage would hurt business, and insure a never ending stream of under trained slackers that would show for 15 bucks, and little more. That aint no way to do.

Yes, cause his holiness trump has stated that Americans make too much money...except of course for his family...of course.

Obama declared that health insurance was to cheap so now he demands we all buy into super expensive plans.

Almost daily he has some company or other promising to either stay in country or build a new plant. Panosonic and Telsa just today.

At what taxpayer cost?

I have no idea. Do you? Why don't you pursue it since it apparently worries you or else you are against jobs for citizens and a thriving economy.

New York state is spending $750 million to build the Buffalo factory, which will be leased to SolarCity for $1 a year. Photovoltaic module production is scheduled to begin in summer 2017.

It's official: Tesla and Panasonic team up on solar-panel cells

Using taxpayer monies paid to companies worth tens of billions to create jobs for taxpayers? Why do they need it?

I created 650 jobs and received no taxpayer monies.

This is done all the time and you well know it. Texas was great at getting companies to move out of California and New York has been successful at attracting companies as well. You are just a sore LOSER still pissing and moaning because the American people rejected the failed policies of Obama and the Democrats. Grow up. You are just like JimH.

Failed policies like trying to raise minimum wage for American workers?

Like Obamacare mainly. He should have created some jobs himself like Trump is doing before he worried about a minimum wage. The $15.00 minimum wage thing is a jobs killer, even dingbat Hillary knew that.

Please note that the Senate is preparing new sanction on Putin and his thugs, I wonder how that will sit with Stump? I mean, the deal was, "You Hack Hillary and help me win and I will lift the sanctions." Stump is going to have to explain to Putee why that won't be possible anymore.

Jim, can you back up a damn thing you say concerning your accusations that Trump was a party to the hacking if there was any hacking done? Hillary put the crap out there for any decent hacker to get.

There is video with Chump telling Putee to find the "missing emails." I am sure more will come out in the investigation. CAN'T WAIT!

Yes there is and most sensible Americans realize this was not serious on Trump's part. It's just some small strawman you LOSERS cling to.

":not serious on Trump's part" RIGHT, JUST LIKE ALL THE LIES HE HAS BEEN TELLING...

Jim, even the Liberal media reported it as being just an amusing comment by Trump. You go right ahead with your butt hurt and send more Democrat voters onto our side.

Graham: Trump disagrees with the entire US Senate on Russia

and of course the right wing cult members who live on this board...
Also, the entire US media, and all of you libtards were against Trump. LOL! How'd that work out Jimmy boy? Huh?

Hillarys gonna win by a landslide, they said.

Trump will be lucky to get 150 EC votes, they said.

There'll never be another republican president, they said.

I sure hope some of you "Saiders" have a had bowel movement.

I don't think JimH has had a bowel movement since Hillary lost. That's why he's so miserably angry.

Also, the entire US media, and all of you libtards were against Trump. LOL! How'd that work out Jimmy boy? Huh?

Hillarys gonna win by a landslide, they said.

Trump will be lucky to get 150 EC votes, they said.

There'll never be another republican president, they said.

I sure hope some of you "Saiders" have a had bowel movement.

I don't think JimH has had a bowel movement since Hillary lost. That's why he's so miserably angry.

I did and I named it after you!

Trump is not worried about Russia, Little Man. Trump is busy creating jobs.

So far $7M given to Carrier to displace jobs to Mexico. Well done Trump!

$500 Million was given to Solondra and we have absolutely nothing to show for it, but you do carry on.

Facts turn you into a bullshitter again....
Solyndra ad claims President Barack Obama gave taxpayer money to help his campaign donors at failed solar company

Yes, yes, the 1%er will bring the little people jobs.

Almost daily he has some company or other promising to either stay in country or build a new plant. Panosonic and Telsa just today.

At what taxpayer cost?

I have no idea. Do you? Why don't you pursue it since it apparently worries you or else you are against jobs for citizens and a thriving economy.

New York state is spending $750 million to build the Buffalo factory, which will be leased to SolarCity for $1 a year. Photovoltaic module production is scheduled to begin in summer 2017.

Using taxpayer monies paid to companies worth tens of billions to create jobs for taxpayers? Why do they need it?

you didn't build that

At what taxpayer cost?

This is done all the time and you well know it. Texas was great at getting companies to move out of California and New York has been successful at attracting companies as well. You are just a sore LOSER still pissing and moaning because the American people rejected the failed policies of Obama and the Democrats. Grow up. You are just like JimH.

Like Obamacare mainly. He should have created some jobs himself like Trump is doing before he worried about a minimum wage. The $15.00 minimum wage thing is a jobs killer, even dingbat Hillary knew that.

Carrier is a 500 net LOSS in jobs.

The $15.00/hr IS NOT a jobs killer. Every employer in this nation can pay their employees $15.00/hr. They don't want too.

Carrier is a 500 net LOSS in jobs.

The $15.00/hr IS NOT a jobs killer. Every employer in this nation can pay their employees $15.00/hr. They don't want too.

We would have lost more Carrier jobs. The fast food industry does not agree with you. That demand is causing MacDonalds to speed ahead with installing robotics.

Yes, yes, the 1%er will bring the little people jobs.

At what taxpayer cost?
what does that even mean?

explain what? what is there to explain? he isn't president. your guy wishes to set off the russians without evidence that's on him.

I figure oscaredeecat ain't doing nothing. remember that line in the sand?

Ha, figures. Graham and McCain. Two of the most despised Republicans. But the Democrats just love em. Useful idiots. God i can't wait till the last corrupt Establishment hacks like Graham and McCain are gone. It'll be a glorious day for the Party.
"The entire Senate". :rolleyes-41:
dude, they haven't seen anything. The DOJ stated so. So what is it they got besides nothing?

Forum List

Back