The Evolution of Bill Maher

Bill has never been a lib he just had TDS... so he is proof that there is life after TDS and there is a cure.....

He hasn't moved at all. It's the Democratic Party that's moved. I've watched Maher for years. He's been pretty consistent in his beliefs and his opinions. By the way, he still doesn't like Republicans.
That alone is rare among the donkephant talking heads/podcasters/etc. Most have dug in the point of being completely unable/unwilling to objectively police the corruption on their side of the street or show any common sense positions.
They all seem to see the BOR's as a pick and choose menu instead of the package deal it is supposed to be.

He hasn't moved at all. It's the Democratic Party that's moved. I've watched Maher for years. He's been pretty consistent in his beliefs and his opinions. By the way, he still doesn't like Republicans.
Depends on which Republicans. Trump was a Democrat for a very long time. Does he hate Trump? I don't think so. He sounds more like Trump.

This is an atheist guy who consorts with hookers. His beliefs are of no value to me.
Actually, they do have value when he challenges the left on their stupid nonsense. There are actual atheists who are conservative and Republican. I don't follow him around taking pictures so I wouldn't know if he consorts with hookers. There are Republican pundits and politicians who consort with hookers too. I try to not judge so I won't be judged and simply find those who I can best line up with based on my faith and beliefs.

This is an atheist guy who consorts with hookers. His beliefs are of no value to me.
So what if he discovered the catholic church he grew up in lied to him or he engages with the oldest profession?

As long as he ain't raping the women like priest do alter boys, it does not negatively affect anyone.

How do you know? Seems like he's been changing his tune a lot recently. The things he's opposed to now are what Trump is for.
Well than maybe you can show a positive comment about Trump

Actually, they do have value when he challenges the left on their stupid nonsense. There are actual atheists who are conservative and Republican. I don't follow him around taking pictures so I wouldn't know if he consorts with hookers. There are Republican pundits and politicians who consort with hookers too. I try to not judge so I won't be judged and simply find those who I can best line up with based on my faith and beliefs.
Pointing out the immoral acts of public figures isn't judging. Judging is when you say a particular individual is going to Hell. No one knows that or can say it. Maher has said and done so many offensive things, his opinion is meaningless. Who is he anyway?

Pointing out the immoral acts of public figures isn't judging. Judging is when you say a particular individual is going to Hell. No one knows that or can say it. Maher has said and done so many offensive things, his opinion is meaningless. Who is he anyway?
An atheist pointing out immoral acts of public figures would never include that they are going to Hell. So, I'm judging that you missed the target on that one. Judging is doing so unrighteously. Without good intent to just report the situation and let those who sit in judgment lawfully deal with it. The leftist media judge wrongly every time. Unrighteous judging.

Forum List

Back