The Exaltation of Racism

When I was growing up, there were examples of racism everywhere. Qualified Negroes could not find a suitable job. Schools refused to have them. They were relegated to the lowest, and lowest paying jobs. Landlords wouldn't rent to them; sellers of houses wouldn't sell to them. When a Black moved into a neighborhood, whites moved out and property values plumetted.

On a personal level, racial animus and insults were ubiquitous.

All basically gone now.

Marginally - qualified Blacks are welcomed almost everywhere, and examples of true discrimination are rare, and often bogus.

But there is no "equality" for reasons that make people uncomfortable.

Overt racism was practiced then. Covert racism is practiced now.The Economic Policy Institute, DEMOS, The Altarum Institute, the Kellogg Foundation, the United Nations and countless others organizations have shown that the things you are saying are absolutely incorrect.
You MUST keep racism alive. Why?

When I was growing up, there were examples of racism everywhere. Qualified Negroes could not find a suitable job. Schools refused to have them. They were relegated to the lowest, and lowest paying jobs. Landlords wouldn't rent to them; sellers of houses wouldn't sell to them. When a Black moved into a neighborhood, whites moved out and property values plumetted.

All basically gone now.

Marginally - qualified Blacks are welcomed almost everywhere, and examples of true discrimination are rare, and often bogus.

What did the telephone look like back then? If you look for telephones today, based upon what they looked like in 1950, you will not see many telephones in this age of cell phone and wireless technology.

Because racism does not appear like it did in 1950 does not mean that racism is not alive and well. That is one of the dangers. Too many people are saying that racism does not exist or is not a problem today because they are looking for what it used to look like.

Whites are more likely to have a job than a black person in 2018 as in 1950. Blacks are more likely to be poor today than whites are as they were in 1950. Yes, the absolute condition of blacks have improved, but the condition of blacks relative to whites have not improved all that much in key socioeconomic metrics.

Instead of being called lazy n1ggers.......we are called personally irresponsible. Today euphemism are used to denigrate blacks as opposed to epithets. Go look at schooldigger.com. Look at schools in many inner ring suburbs that have seen a recent growth of black residents and students and look how the white population drastically tappers off as a result.

Look at this school in Suburban Detroit (Harper Woods). Look how the racial demographic has changed. Harper Woods High School
I am sure you should have heard all the reports of how resumes with black sounding names get less call than resumes with white sounding names? That has taken the place of overt discrimination where blacks are told they should not apply.

I don't know where you live but I doubt things are as good as you say they are. I would like to hear the opinion of black people where you live.....because obviously you are clueless.

Last edited:

All basically gone now.

Overt racism was practiced then. Covert racism is practiced now.The Economic Policy Institute, DEMOS, The Altarum Institute, the Kellogg Foundation, the United Nations and countless others organizations have shown that the things you are saying are absolutely incorrect.
You MUST keep racism alive. Why?

LOL! You are mentally handicapped.

1000 years from now, blacks in America will still be saying "slavery!" "racism!' "white privilege!" "police brutality!"

On a side note, jews in America will still be saying "holocaust!" "holocaust!" even though no American was involved in the holocaust, and America in fact helped to defeat Nazi Germany.

Another example of psychosis.

Forum List

Back