The Executive now can claim exclusive control over all communications.

Now? It's a revision from a prior president .Executive Order 12472. Assignment of national security and emergency preparedness telecommunications functions. Signed: April 3, 1984

OP- that was under W and Darth Cheney- Obama and the Dems added congressional and judicial oversight. But carry on with the Pubcrappe...

It clearly says it was passed by Obama...

But I wouldn't doubt that there existed a near identical provision under Dubya Bush and Satan --- I mean Dick Cheney.

Also, you know I despise Bush and Cheney more than Obama ... why do you resort immediately to the Partisan-card?

--------------

I do NOT see any mention of Congressional or Judicial Oversight here.

Please link me a previous executive order of this magnitude concerning this subject.

Last edited:
Executive Order 13603

I know it well. Nobody pays attention to this, but if they don't watch out, any president now has the power to arbitrarily rule this nation with an iron fist.

Last edited:
The sooner you people realize that both parties are criminals working for the CFR/Bilderbergs to undermine this country the better you can understand how to stop them. .All the finger pointing is just dumb.

Moon, stop lying, you suck at it.

Executive Order 13603 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Defense Resources Preparedness executive order (Executive Order 13603) is an order of the United States's President signed by President Barack Obama on March 16, 2012.[1] The purpose of this executive order is to delegate authority and address national defense resource policies and programs under the Defense Production Act of 1950.[1] Executive Order 13603 provides the framework and authority for the allocation or appropriation of resources, materials and services to promote national defense.[2]

Last edited:
I guess some of the dumb shits here are too young to remember those tests of the Emergency Broadcast System during the Cold War.

Now, it was first started by Reagan.

Obama took every power granted him and put them on steroids. Do you believe Obama should increase the government's ability to control virtually every aspect of our lives and spy on our phone calls and emails without warrants or even due cause? I can't believe anyone is okay with this.

If a Republican wins the next election, will you bitch then? I don't like it no matter who is in office. Wrong is wrong, but liberals shy away from saying anything negative about Obama. Are you afraid your fellow libs will call you racist if you don't toe the line and agree with everything he says and does?

(171)
E
XECUTIVE
O
RDER
A
SSIGNMENT OF
N
ATIONAL
S
ECURITY AND
E
MERGENCY
P
REPAREDNESS
T
ELECOMMUNICATIONS
F
UNCTIONS
{A
S
A
MENDED BY
EO 13286, EO 13407}
Signed: April 3, 1984
Federal Register page and date: 49 FR 13471; April 5, 1984
Amends: EO 12046, March 27, 1978
Amended by: EO 13286, February 28, 2003
EO 13407, June 26, 2006
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and
laws of the United States of America, including the Communica-
tions Act of 1934, as amended (47 U.S.C. 151), the National Secu-
rity Act of 1947, as amended, the Defense Production Act of 1950,
as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2061), the Federal Civil Defense Act
of 1950, as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2251), the Disaster Relief Act
of 1974 (42 U.S.C. 5121), Section 5 of Reorganization Plan No. 1
of 1977 (3 C.F.R. 197, 1978 Comp.1), and Section 203 of Reorga-
nization Plan No. 3 of 1978 (3 C.F.R. 389, 1978 Comp.2), and in
order to provide for the consolidation of assignment and responsi-
bility for improved execution of national security and emergency
preparedness telecommunications functions, it is hereby ordered as
follows

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CPRT-111HPRT56961/pdf/CPRT-111HPRT56961.pdf

try educating yourself.

Last edited:
The sooner you people realize that both parties are criminals working for the CFR/Bilderbergs to undermine this country the better you can understand how to stop them. .All the finger pointing is just dumb.

Seriously. We are under one-party rule, with each side playing good cop/bad cop on certain issues.

It's just for national emergencies, get a grip.

Forum List

Back