The exhaustion of democrats is just beyond!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Reporter: Senator, given all the facts the congress will lay before the senate, have you sir made up your mind on impeaching the President.

Democratic Senator: No I haven't made up my mind yet. We want to hear from all the witnesses and allow the american ppl a chance to hear all the facts and then I will decide....yada yada yada

(sigh, sigh, sigh)...this is why Trump treats the congress like a outdoor toilet facility, why his administration shits all over their demands, ignores them like a bad habit and why the american ppl are simply exhausted over these politically correct cowardly bastards.

Trump has done everything seemingly possible to prove his guilt, has tweeted his guilt, verbally exposed his guilt, we've had hearings with the Mueller case, where the president talking to a news host admitted obstructing justice with this Russia thing...ya know, firing Comey and still the democrats needed more proof and on and on and on, more proof, more proof....folks, lets face it, the democrats are just cowards.

If the roles were reversed....(sigh), one thing I will always always give props to the Republicans, they smell shit and don't stop until the scent is gone and when they can't find it, they stall....democrats smell shit and they spend eternity trying to find out who it is and where it came from, instead of spraying Fabreeze and keep it moving....I hate democrats, that's why I'm a liberal

Reporter: Senator, given all the facts the congress will lay before the senate, have you sir made up your mind on impeaching the President.

Democratic Senator: No I haven't made up my mind yet. We want to hear from all the witnesses and allow the american ppl a chance to hear all the facts and then I will decide....yada yada yada

(sigh, sigh, sigh)...this is why Trump treats the congress like a outdoor toilet facility, why his administration shits all over their demands, ignores them like a bad habit and why the american ppl are simply exhausted over these politically correct cowardly bastards.

Trump has done everything seemingly possible to prove his guilt, has tweeted his guilt, verbally exposed his guilt, we've had hearings with the Mueller case, where the president talking to a news host admitted obstructing justice with this Russia thing...ya know, firing Comey and still the democrats needed more proof and on and on and on, more proof, more proof....folks, lets face it, the democrats are just cowards.

If the roles were reversed....(sigh), one thing I will always always give props to the Republicans, they smell shit and don't stop until the scent is gone and when they can't find it, they stall....democrats smell shit and they spend eternity trying to find out who it is and where it came from, instead of spraying Fabreeze and keep it moving....I hate democrats, that's why I'm a liberal
ya obstruct justice in the mueller case. That' rich.

• Banned

ya obstruct justice in the mueller case. That' rich.
Uh, that comment with Lester Holt is what started the whole thing....please before you send for me, educate yourself, I'm busy!!

ya, lester holt. faithful member of the Church of Christ and by his actions denies everything they teach
I think your space ship is waiting on you, don't want to lose your seat...next?
fascinating.jpg

Forum List

Back