The exploitation of Hollywierd......read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Shortly after 9/11 just about every movie made in Hollywierd had a country strong vibe to it....go go go america and our military hero's....now I've noticed, all these religious movies been churned out every other month....I mean how does one justify bringing up God in a country so washed in satanic slop, you can smell us from another planet?

God told us all this would happen...all prophesied. Funny how that "book of fairy tales" seems to be spot on, no?

Shortly after 9/11 just about every movie made in Hollywierd had a country strong vibe to it....go go go america and our military hero's....now I've noticed, all these religious movies been churned out every other month....I mean how does one justify bringing up God in a country so washed in satanic slop, you can smell us from another planet?

wow, they sense, or create, a trend, and make movies and money.

Been happening for decades/

Why should people who don't get their kicks out of trash movies be denied SOME kind of movie venue they can enjoy? I've purchased a couple of these movies out of desperation for something I think I can stomach ... not realizing at the time I was purchasing something with a religious undercurrent. They haven't promoted any particular church or religious affiliation ... just a nice, easy message of hope and faith. No demonism, no blood curdling screams, no rapes, murders, vampires ... what's the problem?

I'm waiting for the Davey and Goliath movie. With CGI Davey and Goliath.

Davey thinks he is catching the bus to church but Goliath, who gets on the bus with him, remarks "I don't think this is the bus to church Davey. Everyone here is chanting Isis and wants to know what religion we are."

"Oh Goliath, you worry too much. We'll just tell them we're Christians on our way to church."

"I don't know Davey."

Then Davey says to Goliath, "why so serious."

God told us all this would happen...all prophesied. Funny how that "book of fairy tales" seems to be spot on, no?

The mainstream not just media but culture doesn’t sufficiently take stock of the fact that within our culture we have a sub-culture, which is literally a fifth column of insanity, that is bred from birth through home-school, Christian school, evangelical college, whatever, to reject facts as a matter of faith.

And that’s an open question and when you see a bunch of people going around thinking that our president is the anti-Christ, you have to draw one of two conclusions: either these are racists looking for any excuse to level the next accusation, or they’re beyond crazy, and I think beyond crazy is a better explanation.

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

There is a fundamentalist subculture which has become a cult. It’s fed red meat by buffoons like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and other people who are just not terribly bright themselves, and they are talking to even stupider people. That’s where we’re at. That’s where all this is coming from, and it’s becoming circular, it’s becoming a joke, unfortunately a dangerous joke, because once in a while one of these loony-tunes as we see, brings guns to public meetings. Who knows what they do next?

It’s a serious thing we all have to face, but the Democrats and sane Americans just have to move past these people, say ‘go wait on the hilltop for the end, the rest of us are going to get on with rebuilding our country.’

You don't have to go see the movies strictly your choice that's why I have never paid money to see an Adam Sandler movie.

I don't stay up late enough to see an Adam Sandler movie

The country is washed in satanic brainwashing because fools have been throwing God out for years.

The mainstream not just media but culture doesn’t sufficiently take stock of the fact that within our culture we have a sub-culture, which is literally a fifth column of insanity, that is bred from birth through home-school, Christian school, evangelical college, whatever, to reject facts as a matter of faith.

And that’s an open question and when you see a bunch of people going around thinking that our president is the anti-Christ, you have to draw one of two conclusions: either these are racists looking for any excuse to level the next accusation, or they’re beyond crazy, and I think beyond crazy is a better explanation.

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

There is a fundamentalist subculture which has become a cult. It’s fed red meat by buffoons like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and other people who are just not terribly bright themselves, and they are talking to even stupider people. That’s where we’re at. That’s where all this is coming from, and it’s becoming circular, it’s becoming a joke, unfortunately a dangerous joke, because once in a while one of these loony-tunes as we see, brings guns to public meetings. Who knows what they do next?

It’s a serious thing we all have to face, but the Democrats and sane Americans just have to move past these people, say ‘go wait on the hilltop for the end, the rest of us are going to get on with rebuilding our country.’

I'm surprised you can put 2 sentences together, did you go to your mom's room and get her to help you with that statement?

Hollywood hates making movies of faith or those that appeal to families. If the producers and directors had their way, every film would be social justice and social engineering. They just can't afford it. While they are making the movies like Transnation, that they really want to make, something has to pay the bills. They have to make movies that appeal to the majority. That's why the left screams and twists in the wind.

I'm surprised you can put 2 sentences together, did you go to your mom's room and get her to help you with that statement?

Tell Guno his lack of faith is why he is so stupid.

You must not have been paying attention...almost all of the movies made right after 9/11 were anti war on terror, and depicted the soldiers fighting the war as losers, murderers or victims......

The only one that I can recall that had a positive, patriotic story line was Dear John, with Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried....where he reenlists as a Special Forces soldier to back and fight...

Tim Robbins even did a play about the war that attacked the U.S. and the troops....

-Lions For Lambs .....soldiers as victims
-Redacted.....soldiers as murderers
-Stop Loss...soldier as victim
--Home of the Brave...soldiers as victims
--Green Zone....soldier as victim
--Syriana...America as villian
--Rendition...America as villain
--Body of Lies...
--Hurt Locker....soldier as an out of control nut
--Farenheit 9/11..America as villain...
--Brothers...soldier as nutjob....
--In the Valley of Elah....
--The Messenger
--Grace is Gone
--War Inc.
--Traitor
--The Lucky Ones

Give me time and I can list a whole bunch of them

Last edited:
The USA has always had sin, it was not washed of sin when this nation started...
Having sin but striving to be free of it daily is one thing. Embracing sin as a new religion is quite another...
Really? I believe the inebriated populace of Early America sparked a movement of teetotalers.......To break up the religious meetings in saloons and taverns, with bibles of the little brown jug...

Why should people who don't get their kicks out of trash movies be denied SOME kind of movie venue they can enjoy? I've purchased a couple of these movies out of desperation for something I think I can stomach ... not realizing at the time I was purchasing something with a religious undercurrent. They haven't promoted any particular church or religious affiliation ... just a nice, easy message of hope and faith. No demonism, no blood curdling screams, no rapes, murders, vampires ... what's the problem?

What's the problem? What ever happened to movies that make us think, make us laugh, without the screams, the murders, etc? Why does Jew hollywierd need to cash in on a movement lead by nuts in this country? Who have about as much religion as a dust ball found under the bed.

What's the problem? What ever happened to movies that make us think, make us laugh, without the screams, the murders, etc? Why does Jew hollywierd need to cash in on a movement lead by nuts in this country? Who have about as much religion as a dust ball found under the bed.

Mmmm ... maybe you're misinterpreting my question of "what's the problem"? There seemed to be some "irritation" in the OP about the production of religious/faith based movies ... so ...... what's the problem? As I said in my post - not everybody likes the gore. But here's a short list of movies you might enjoy (not everyone is in these movies in hopes of an Oscar for the film):

And So It Goes: Michael Douglas, Diane Keaton - a lesson in appreciating people in your life ... and second chances

Seven Days in Utopia: Robert Duvall, Lucas Black, Melissa Leo - hope, faith, believing in something

I'll See You In My Dreams: Blyth Danner, Sam Elliott - life, love, loss - and handling all of it with dignity and grace

The Intern: Robert DeNiro, Anne Hathaway - great contrast of the generation gap and the value of age, experience, and "getting it" when one who has neither takes the opportunity to heart

The Book Thief: Geoffrey Rush, Emily Watson,Sophie Nelisse: A very different view of WWII Germany and brought to life the characters in the excellent book of the same name which I read before seeing the film - quiet defiance, serious risks, love, generosity of heart in the face of Nazism and the continuity of life in the aftermath of war.

A neighbor just loaned me Secondhand Lions: Michael Caine, Robert Duvall, Haley Joel Osment. Haven't viewed it yet but gotta do it before they get back in town tomorrow so I can give the disc back!

Forum List

Back