The extreme UNWISDOM of using retail to push culture

Why don't you look online...there is plenty of evidence there.

How did you all survive walking past this without your heart stopping....

RVIDOCSLUSV2FBGL74BZG2YZU4.jpg

I wouldn't because I believe in the USA. If someone is offended, they are free to spend their money in a retailer who agrees with them. It's a very old tradition called "voting with your wallet".

so, you are cool with things being rammed down the consumer's throat as long as it is something you agree with.

Interesting .

It was the whole children’s section. If you market towards Trannies. Dont get mad when no one else is interested in your products. Simple.

Pride month is more about gay people than Trans, but I know in your tiny little world they are one in the same

Pride month is more about gay people than Trans, but I know in your tiny little world they are one in the same
Narcissistic far left fringe activists such as yourself don’t care about anything but pushing trans trenders. Which is why all we hear about is the trannie athletes and the Dylan Mulvaney’s of the world. Their tuckable swimsuits and Satan loves your pronouns crap. Gays do not push pronouns…trans trenders do. This is not about “ the gays”. Nice try though.

Narcissistic far left fringe activists such as yourself don’t care about anything but pushing trans trenders. Which is why all we hear about is the trannie athletes and the Dylan Mulvaney’s of the world. Their tuckable swimsuits and Satan loves your pronouns crap. Gays do not push pronouns…trans trenders do. This is not about “ the gays”. Nice try though.

Do I push pronouns?

I am against trans athletes competing against women.

I would have never heard of Mulvaney if not for people like you on this forum posting about him non stop

I do not care if people buy tuckable swimsuits.

Satan does not give a fuck about pronouns.

Pride month is about gay people, your hate keeps you from seeing that.

Do I push pronouns?

I am against trans athletes competing against women.

I would have never heard of Mulvaney if not for people like you on this forum posting about him non stop

I do not care if people buy tuckable swimsuits.

Satan does not give a fuck about pronouns.

Pride month is about gay people, your hate keeps you from seeing that.
Far left activists have taken over Pride. And they are pushing faux trannies at the expense of Gays,Lesbians and real transgenders. To the point that if said Gays,transgenders and Lesbians don’t support Marxist trans trender activism they are labled transphobic or terfs.

I don’t support loon activism that even the LGBT community doesn’t support because it hurts their community. The fact that you continually lump all of the LGBT community into one group think collective shows what a closed minded cultist you are.

Far left activists have taken over Pride. And they are pushing faux trannies at the expense of Gays,Lesbians and real transgenders. To the point that if said Gays,transgenders and Lesbians don’t support Marxist trans trender activism they are labled transphobic or terfs.

I don’t support loon activism that even the LGBT community doesn’t support because it hurts their community. The fact that you continually lump all of the LGBT community into one group think collective shows what a closed minded cultist you are.
you are the one doing the lumping, not me.

you are the one that sees a pride rainbow and has an aneurysm because you think they are support something they are not.

you are the one doing the lumping, not me.

you are the one that sees a pride rainbow and has an aneurysm because you think they are support something they are not.
Of course they are supporting trannies. Their logos state they support trannies as do their trans symbols printed on tshirts.

Of course they are supporting trannies. Their logos state they support trannies as do their trans symbols printed on tshirts.

And in your mind all trans people are evil kiddie fuckers, but you then accuse me of lumping everyone together.

giphy.gif

And in your mind all trans people are evil kiddie fuckers, but you then accuse me of lumping everyone together.

giphy.gif
I like how you don’t even know what merchandise Target is selling ,but somehow you are the authority on it all.

I like how you don’t even know what merchandise Target is selling ,but somehow you are the authority on it all.

I have shown you what they are selling.

I bet you are one of those rubes that think they are selling tuck friendly clothes to kids...right?

I have shown you what they are selling.

I bet you are one of those rubes that think they are selling tuck friendly clothes to kids...right?
You showed a few cherry picked pictures. And claimed it was all “rainbows”. It clearly is also a lot of pro trans slogans and symbols. As well as books aimed at young kids. Propaganda.

and that is bad why?

If you do not like the books, do not buy them. Young kids cannot by their own books, they need parents to do that.
It’s has already been explained by multiple people. If Target loses money it’s on them. Don’t shove your Pride crap down peoples throat and you won’t get backlash.

It’s has already been explained by multiple people. If Target loses money it’s on them. Don’t shove your Pride crap down peoples throat and you won’t get backlash.

Yep it has been, and every time it comes down to hate for gay and trans people.

so, you are cool with things being rammed down the consumer's throat as long as it is something you agree with.

Interesting .
Nope, I'm happy that people are free to NOT patronize retailers that offend them. If a retailer is stupid enough to market to a fringe group when it's likely to offend its customer base, they deserve to lose the business.

Forum List

Back