THE FACE OF FOREIGN INTERFERENCE

Oh, so if you support slavery then you're a racist........ lol

That's what you just said, isn't it? Best workforce, reference to former empire with child slaves. lol.......do yourself a favor. Log out and log back in under your other ID. You suck at this.
nobody said anything about racism except you, why are stereotyping slaveowners as racists? have you no decency?

Oh, so if you support Brexit then you're a racist.
fucking morons cant even speak

In 4 days, you will be out of a job.

And they say there is no God.
take your meds sweetie

That's what you just said, isn't it? Best workforce, reference to former empire with child slaves. lol.......do yourself a favor. Log out and log back in under your other ID. You suck at this.
nobody said anything about racism except you, why are stereotyping slaveowners as racists? have you no decency?

take your meds sweetie

Pull your head out, darlin'.

take your meds sweetie

aren't you late for your cross burning?

take your meds sweetie

Oh, so if you support Brexit then you're a racist. You're a one trick pony. Now go log out and log back in under your other ID

take your meds sweetie

Oh, so if you support Brexit then you're a racist. You're a one trick pony. Now go log out and log back in under your other ID
my other ID? those paranoid delusions of yours kicking back up again? you should talk to your psychiatrist about that

take your meds sweetie

my other ID? those paranoid delusions of yours kicking back up again? you should talk to your psychiatrist about that

Yep. It doesn't matter though. In four more days you are out of a job.

take your meds sweetie

What job?

What job?

The if you disagree with me you're a racist job. Four more days. You can't naturally be this fucking stupid............can you?

What job?

The if you disagree with me your racist job. Four more days.
your a racist regardless

What job?

your a racist regardless

No. You're just stupid.

What job?

your a racist regardless

No. You're just stupid.
So your not a racist... you just support slavery genocide and segregation because your smart lol I guess ill just take you at your word

What job?

your a racist regardless

No. You're just stupid.
So your not a racist... you just support slavery genocide and segregation because your smart lol I guess ill just take you at your word

That's your gig. Not mine. You're the Democrat.Four more days and you are out of a job.

What job?

your a racist regardless

No. You're just stupid.

That's your gig. Not mine. You're the Democrat.Four more days and you are out of a job.
what does that have to do with brexit, and who told you i was a democrat?..... are you feeling okay?

plenty of foreigners support brexit? like every single bank in competition with british banks..... i dont even know how GB could support its own population without massive international trade, much less remain the international banking capital of the world

Because we are fairly self sufficient and our banks are the best. We have the best workforce and can turn our hands to anything, just look at what happened when the EU closed down our heavy industry because it was better than anything that the EU had
by "best workforce" are you referring to the slaves of your former empire? yeah sure i guess nobody had better child slaves than the british....not sure if thats something to be proud of though

No I am talking of men who could do a job faster and better than a Japanese machine, men who could produce a quality product that exceeded Germany's strict laws on purity. Men that could think outside the box and come up with a solution. That is why the EU closed down our heavy industry base, they could not compete with their more modern plants and so were losing money

Forum List

Back