The face you see is not her real one.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I am speaking of course of Hillary...........she spends a fortune on make up artists....in some cities it is illegal to wear a mask...and basically that is what she does with the help of make up artists.

Hillary Clinton Hires Makeup Artists, “Relatability Consultants”

I think, if there were another job in politics I’d like to have, aside from the digital communications aspect, it would be as a “campaign stylist.” In that role, you get to tell the candidate what to wear, who to talk to, how to do their hair and makeup, and you get to be endlessly critical all while earning a paycheck.

Hillary Clinton, not known for being quite the woman of the people has brought on not just one stylist, but a team of people whose entire job it is to transform Hillary Clinton into something the public thinks resembles an actual human being.

Clinton is also reportedly bringing on the makeup artist from the HBO show, Veep, because if that makeup artist can make a faux political candidate look incredible (and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss does look incredible) then there’s no telling what she can do when given the real Hillary to work with. Let’s just hope she has some reinforcements on call.

Hillary Clinton Hires Makeup Artists, “Relatability Consultants” | The American Spectator

How Hillary really looks>>>>Hillary Clinton No Makeup Photo: Secretary Of State Laughs Off Comments On Her Looks (PHOTOS)

Can anyone say butt faced ugly?

Last edited:
hillary-clinton-old-hag-2.jpg

I am speaking of course of Hillary...........she spends a fortune on make up artists....in some cities it is illegal to wear a mask...and basically that is what she does with the help of make up artists.

I think, if there were another job in politics I’d like to have, aside from the digital communications aspect, it would be as a “campaign stylist.” In that role, you get to tell the candidate what to wear, who to talk to, how to do their hair and makeup, and you get to be endlessly critical all while earning a paycheck.

Hillary Clinton, not known for being quite the woman of the people has brought on not just one stylist, but a team of people whose entire job it is to transform Hillary Clinton into something the public thinks resembles an actual human being.

Clinton is also reportedly bringing on the makeup artist from the HBO show, Veep, because if that makeup artist can make a faux political candidate look incredible (and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss does look incredible) then there’s no telling what she can do when given the real Hillary to work with. Let’s just hope she has some reinforcements on call.

Hillary Clinton Hires Makeup Artists, “Relatability Consultants” | The American Spectator

How Hillary really looks>>>>Hillary Clinton No Makeup Photo: Secretary Of State Laughs Off Comments On Her Looks (PHOTOS)

Why do women have to be good looking? Does everyone (including you) spend time discussing Trump's facial features? Or any other of the pols currently in the news, who are men? No, because with men it doesn't matter if they're "pretty." Only the women. You're way behind the times, guy.

and ..

before

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b.jpg

after

home-design.jpg

back to the face you see is not a real one ..

You'd think he could afford foundation that doesn't turn orange on him.

Why do women have to be good looking? Does everyone (including you) spend time discussing Trump's facial features? Or any other of the pols currently in the news, who are men? No, because with men it doesn't matter if they're "pretty." Only the women. You're way behind the times, guy.

OP must be suggesting that not only is that weave Rump's real hair but that orange Dipsy Doodle shit is his real skin --- ?

CjMz54NUkAAfwI1.jpg

Last edited:

OP must be suggesting that not only is that weave Rump's real hair but that orange Dipsy Doodle shit is his real skin --- ?

CjMz54NUkAAfwI1.jpg

b2cff51b28602862ccec6f3ec54ac9b9.jpg

Are you really trying to make politics out of the fact that Clinton wears make up? Is your life really that boring?

Nice backhanded slap at every woman on USMB who uses makeup.

Are you really trying to make politics out of the fact that Clinton wears make up? Is your life really that boring?
No...just an allusion to the fact there is nothing real about her......all lies, all false...she should be in prison like the criminal she is....hillary lied...Americans Died.

What she has done is much more than what women do when they apply makeup...she has professional and very expensive hollywood artisians to come in and simply use her real face as a foundation for something that is manufactured and strictly phoney to deceive the electorate into thinking she is healthy and youthful...in reality she is a fat, sick old and ugly woman who should be locked up for the good of society.

Nice backhanded slap at every woman on USMB who uses makeup.
Nice backhanded slap at every woman on USMB. Period.

This is Angela Merkel. She is 61. She looks as old as Hillary, who is 68. They are both normal looking women for their age. They are both the same height, weight, etc.

When it is a man who is old, no one constantly attacks him for looking old. When it is a woman, in America at least, it seems to be unforgivable. Hillary looks like a normal woman of her age. Period.

angela-merkel-014.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary had "work" done just prior to beginning her campaign. I'm sure of it. But it's no different from every other woman in the U.S. who can afford it. We aren't allowed to age.

Hillary had "work" done just prior to beginning her campaign. I'm sure of it. But it's no different from every other woman in the U.S. who can afford it. We aren't allowed to age.

Not only has she spent thousands and thousands of dollars trying to improve her looks(good luck there) but she wears a wig....all of it hugely expensive .....the real problem with all this deception is that it deceives the people aka hides her unhealthy natural appearance....she has health problems and the electorate should know about that...not even to mention her mental situation and the concussion she suffered may add to that...very unstable...the electorate is not aware of it...hopefully some will listen to the Secret Service Agent who is attempting to expose the lies and deception that hillary is so expeirienced at....when you hear talk about her experience...that is all she has that really matters...a well developed tendancy to manufacture falsehoods and deception. Hillary is perhaps the worst liar ever to aspire for the top office....that so many do not understand that is quite pathetic.

when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be ready for all kinds of scrutiny. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

BTW, is it true that she can open beer bottles with that overbite?

Not only has she spent thousands and thousands of dollars trying to improve her looks(good luck there) but she wears a wig....all of it hugely expensive .....the real problem with all this deception is that it deceives the people aka hides her unhealthy natural appearance....she has health problems and the electorate should know about that...not even to mention her mental situation and the concussion she suffered may add to that...very unstable...the electorate is not aware of it...hopefully some will listen to the Secret Service Agent who is attempting to expose the lies and deception that hillary is so expeirienced at....when you hear talk about her experience...that is all she has that really matters...a well developed tendancy to manufacture falsehoods and deception. Hillary is perhaps the worst liar ever to aspire for the top office....that so many do not understand that is quite pathetic.

Pretty ironic observation considering the alternate presence of a guy who's never held a job in his life obsessed with his own classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder walking around with a high-priced hair transplant deliberately coloring his own skin orange.

Women wearing makeup because we judge them on appearance --- not new.
A goon walking around deliberately coloring himself orange ---- well that's a bit different.

File this thread under the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"

Forum List

Back