The face you see is not her real one.

If the secret service guy is lying, they should sue him for libel, right? Has that suit been filed yet?

I don't know and I don't care. It's got nothing to do with me and I've never seen any value in gossip. About anyone. Nor does it have squat to do with executive ability. I don't believe in playing "gotcha" with irrelevancies.

The problem is that he is telling the truth. The media will try to cover it up but in the internet age they wont be able to.

If it were "covered up" ---- you wouldn't have heard of it. This is basically like somebody puts up a video on YouTube and calls it "rare". Uh, if it's on YouTube then by definition it ain't "rare".

please let us know when the author is interviewed by CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, or CBS. Let us know when the NY times does an unbiased editorial on the book.

It is being covered up by the MSM, and you fricken well know it.

when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be ready for all kinds of scrutiny. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

BTW, is it true that she can open beer bottles with that overbite?
Right or wrong, I'm glad penis size has entered the dialogue. Fair is fair.

You can thank little Marco for that. Care to discuss how blow jobs entered the public discussion thanks to bubba Clinton? How about semen stains on a dress? also thanks to Clinton.
Stick to the topic

you brought up penis size, not me. Is that one of your obsessions?
I brought it up because evaluating the beauty of Hillary's face and Donald's penis size are about equally sensible when it comes to deciding whose political ideas and leadership qualities are concerned.

That didn't stop lefties from using skin color to elect Obama in 2008 and 2012. The beauty, or lack thereof, with Hillary's face isn't why many will vote for her in 2016. Go south about 24 or so inches and that's why they will vote for her.

You can thank little Marco for that. Care to discuss how blow jobs entered the public discussion thanks to bubba Clinton? How about semen stains on a dress? also thanks to Clinton.
Stick to the topic

I brought it up because evaluating the beauty of Hillary's face and Donald's penis size are about equally sensible when it comes to deciding whose political ideas and leadership qualities are concerned.

That didn't stop lefties from using skin color to elect Obama in 2008 and 2012. The beauty, or lack thereof, with Hillary's face isn't why many will vote for her in 2016. Go south about 24 or so inches and that's why they will vote for her.

It seems that Yoko Ono is very familiar with that area.

When we say two faced, I was not thinking make-up.

Her lying is ugly enough. Or her mouth and the way she treats her security. She is just "NASTY"

Care to show the class when and where this "Bubba" Clinton brought that up?

Crickets_Logo.jpg

the difference is that we know that Hillary is an old ugly bitch. Trump's penis size is known only to him and his wives.

But I agree with you, neither should be considered when voting. But sadly the American public obsesses over such things. Why else would idiots like Whoopi and Beyoncé be given any credence?

Rump is older than Hillary. So where does that leave him?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more orange too.

slightly older, but Hillary is insane. Have you seen the secret service statements on how she acted in the whitehouse?

And the crickets continue. Encore.

Older nonetheless, which undermines the age thing as a basis; if Hillary is unacceptable because of age, then Rump is more unacceptable because of greater age.

Having failed to have it both ways you quickly shift the goalposts to the mental thing. Based apparently on no less reliable a source than a tell-all book in a tabloid. Which will bring us straight to Donald Rump's classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That being far more documented.

See why I say this thread belongs in the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"?

:dig:
PLUS women, in general, live a few years longer than men.

If the secret service guy is lying, they should sue him for libel, right? Has that suit been filed yet?

I don't know and I don't care. It's got nothing to do with me and I've never seen any value in gossip. About anyone. Nor does it have squat to do with executive ability. I don't believe in playing "gotcha" with irrelevancies.

The problem is that he is telling the truth. The media will try to cover it up but in the internet age they wont be able to.

If it were "covered up" ---- you wouldn't have heard of it. This is basically like somebody puts up a video on YouTube and calls it "rare". Uh, if it's on YouTube then by definition it ain't "rare".

please let us know when the author is interviewed by CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, or CBS. Let us know when the NY times does an unbiased editorial on the book.

Those outlets in theory still hang on to a shred of being "news" sources.

This isn't "news". It's juvenile gossip. Who the fuck cares? What's it got to do with anything? THINK about it.

Crickets_Logo.jpg

the difference is that we know that Hillary is an old ugly bitch. Trump's penis size is known only to him and his wives.

But I agree with you, neither should be considered when voting. But sadly the American public obsesses over such things. Why else would idiots like Whoopi and Beyoncé be given any credence?

slightly older, but Hillary is insane. Have you seen the secret service statements on how she acted in the whitehouse?

Older nonetheless, which undermines the age thing as a basis; if Hillary is unacceptable because of age, then Rump is more unacceptable because of greater age.

Having failed to have it both ways you quickly shift the goalposts to the mental thing. Based apparently on no less reliable a source than a tell-all book in a tabloid. Which will bring us straight to Donald Rump's classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That being far more documented.

See why I say this thread belongs in the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"?

Do you mean that as "plus" = "additionally", or "Plus-women"? :)

If it's the latter, I'd think obesity is more of a factor in that than gender. Hillary might be overweight but Rump is just plain obese. Only Chris Christie can make him look anything like not-obese, and even then not really.

Has anyone ever seen Donald Rump dressed in anything but a monkey suit? I haven't. Even in a wrestling ring, his natural habitat.

73764960-donald-trump-gets-taken-to-the-mat-by-stone-cold-steve.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Crickets_Logo.jpg

Do you mean that as "plus" = "additionally", or "Plus-women"? :)

If it's the latter, I'd think obesity is more of a factor in that than gender. Hillary might be overweight but Rump is just plain obese. Only Chris Christie can make him look anything like not-obese, and even then not really.

Has anyone ever seen Donald Rump dressed in anything but a monkey suit? I haven't. Even in a wrestling ring, his natural habitat.

She means this OCDGirl....

latest

Crickets_Logo.jpg

not ones with dementia. her own staff says that she forgets things and has to be reminded where she is and what to say. It is also likely that she had a small stroke last year when she was "resting up for the campaign"

Those outlets in theory still hang on to a shred of being "news" sources.

This isn't "news". It's juvenile gossip. Who the fuck cares? What's it got to do with anything? THINK about it.

bullshit, they are the propaganda arm of the DNC. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that. What it has to do with is the personality of the person you want to put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Do you really want that in the hands of a raving angry lesbian bitch?

Forum List

Back