The face you see is not her real one.

Hillary had "work" done just prior to beginning her campaign. I'm sure of it. But it's no different from every other woman in the U.S. who can afford it. We aren't allowed to age.

Not only has she spent thousands and thousands of dollars trying to improve her looks(good luck there) but she wears a wig....all of it hugely expensive .....the real problem with all this deception is that it deceives the people aka hides her unhealthy natural appearance....she has health problems and the electorate should know about that...not even to mention her mental situation and the concussion she suffered may add to that...very unstable...the electorate is not aware of it...hopefully some will listen to the Secret Service Agent who is attempting to expose the lies and deception that hillary is so expeirienced at....when you hear talk about her experience...that is all she has that really matters...a well developed tendancy to manufacture falsehoods and deception. Hillary is perhaps the worst liar ever to aspire for the top office....that so many do not understand that is quite pathetic.

Pretty ironic observation considering the alternate presence of a guy who's never held a job in his life obsessed with his own classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder walking around with a high-priced hair transplant deliberately coloring his own skin orange.

Women wearing makeup because we judge them on appearance --- not new.
A goon walking around deliberately coloring himself orange ---- well that's a bit different.

File this thread under the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"

As usual, you totally missed the point and then tried to deflect "he does it too"

HRC is old, tired, crooked, sick, and mentally unstable, sure she uses makeup, everyone in the public eye uses makeup. The makeup is not the issue.

Hillary had "work" done just prior to beginning her campaign. I'm sure of it. But it's no different from every other woman in the U.S. who can afford it. We aren't allowed to age.

when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be ready for all kinds of scrutiny. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

BTW, is it true that she can open beer bottles with that overbite?
Right or wrong, I'm glad penis size has entered the dialogue. Fair is fair.

Hillary wears makeup!? Stop the fucking presses! She a twat, but this just petty bullshit.

Not only has she spent thousands and thousands of dollars trying to improve her looks(good luck there) but she wears a wig....all of it hugely expensive .....the real problem with all this deception is that it deceives the people aka hides her unhealthy natural appearance....she has health problems and the electorate should know about that...not even to mention her mental situation and the concussion she suffered may add to that...very unstable...the electorate is not aware of it...hopefully some will listen to the Secret Service Agent who is attempting to expose the lies and deception that hillary is so expeirienced at....when you hear talk about her experience...that is all she has that really matters...a well developed tendancy to manufacture falsehoods and deception. Hillary is perhaps the worst liar ever to aspire for the top office....that so many do not understand that is quite pathetic.

Pretty ironic observation considering the alternate presence of a guy who's never held a job in his life obsessed with his own classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder walking around with a high-priced hair transplant deliberately coloring his own skin orange.

Women wearing makeup because we judge them on appearance --- not new.
A goon walking around deliberately coloring himself orange ---- well that's a bit different.

File this thread under the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"

As usual, you totally missed the point and then tried to deflect "he does it too"

HRC is old, tired, crooked, sick, and mentally unstable, sure she uses makeup, everyone in the public eye uses makeup. The makeup is not the issue.

If it's not the issue ---- this thread does not exist.

Which, actually, would be fine.

What a huge load of bullshit.

when you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be ready for all kinds of scrutiny. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

You can thank little Marco for that. Care to discuss how blow jobs entered the public discussion thanks to bubba Clinton? How about semen stains on a dress? also thanks to Clinton.

I agree she did not look at all well before the campaign and the 'work.' I do not support her, but I was concerned for her health.

You can thank little Marco for that. Care to discuss how blow jobs entered the public discussion thanks to bubba Clinton? How about semen stains on a dress? also thanks to Clinton.
Stick to the topic

Stick to the topic

you brought up penis size, not me. Is that one of your obsessions?

Care to show the class when and where this "Bubba" Clinton brought that up?

Stick to the topic

I brought it up because evaluating the beauty of Hillary's face and Donald's penis size are about equally sensible when it comes to deciding whose political ideas and leadership qualities are concerned.

Stick to the topic

I brought it up because evaluating the beauty of Hillary's face and Donald's penis size are about equally sensible when it comes to deciding whose political ideas and leadership qualities are concerned.

the difference is that we know that Hillary is an old ugly bitch. Trump's penis size is known only to him and his wives.

But I agree with you, neither should be considered when voting. But sadly the American public obsesses over such things. Why else would idiots like Whoopi and Beyoncé be given any credence?

Crickets_Logo.jpg

Stick to the topic

the difference is that we know that Hillary is an old ugly bitch. Trump's penis size is known only to him and his wives.

But I agree with you, neither should be considered when voting. But sadly the American public obsesses over such things. Why else would idiots like Whoopi and Beyoncé be given any credence?

Rump is older than Hillary. So where does that leave him?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more orange too.

Crickets_Logo.jpg

Stick to the topic

slightly older, but Hillary is insane. Have you seen the secret service statements on how she acted in the whitehouse?

Crickets_Logo.jpg

Stick to the topic

slightly older, but Hillary is insane. Have you seen the secret service statements on how she acted in the whitehouse?

And the crickets continue. Encore.

Older nonetheless, which undermines the age thing as a basis; if Hillary is unacceptable because of age, then Rump is more unacceptable because of greater age.

Having failed to have it both ways you quickly shift the goalposts to the mental thing. Based apparently on no less reliable a source than a tell-all book in a tabloid. Which will bring us straight to Donald Rump's classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That being far more documented.

See why I say this thread belongs in the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"?

:dig:

Crickets_Logo.jpg

And the crickets continue. Encore.

Older nonetheless, which undermines the age thing as a basis; if Hillary is unacceptable because of age, then Rump is more unacceptable because of greater age.

Having failed to have it both ways you quickly shift the goalposts to the mental thing. Based apparently on no less reliable a source than a tell-all book in a tabloid. Which will bring us straight to Donald Rump's classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That being far more documented.

See why I say this thread belongs in the Department of "Sure You Wanna Go There?"?

:dig:

If the secret service guy is lying, they should sue him for libel, right? Has that suit been filed yet?

The problem is that he is telling the truth. The media will try to cover it up but in the internet age they wont be able to.

Hillary's lying past will being her down. watch.

If the secret service guy is lying, they should sue him for libel, right? Has that suit been filed yet?

I don't know and I don't care. It's got nothing to do with me and I've never seen any value in gossip. About anyone. Nor does it have squat to do with executive ability. I don't believe in playing "gotcha" with irrelevancies.

Speaking of which ---- the crickets continue.....

The problem is that he is telling the truth. The media will try to cover it up but in the internet age they wont be able to.

If it were "covered up" ---- you wouldn't have heard of it. This is basically like somebody puts up a video on YouTube and calls it "rare". Uh, if it's on YouTube then by definition it ain't "rare".

Forum List

Back