The Fact Regarding Obamas Approval.We Will Never Know,How Can We Poll 140 Million People?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: For all we know, and based on the Trump Landslide, The Obama approval is probably about 35%. When we see all of these polls claiming its 55/56%, we all ask, who are they polling? Are they polling 50% in the few deep blue states,and the other 50% in the 44/45 Red States?
And how many are being polled? 1500? 2000?, as if that's all needed to come up with a reasonable conclusion? Comon! 70% of Americans in general are not happy/and or very pissed {well that was before the election}. Any normal minded person is likely laughing at the 55/56% Obama approval. Remember when most polls had Hillary about to beat Trump in a landslide? :iagree:

lets about 100 people live on your street, u took a poll. what do u think the outcome would be? on my little condo loop, i am pretty sure it would be 5% Approval for Obama and 96% Trump.

so as i am hearing the speech now, is he gonna bring up what has happened to alleppo?

Without Obama, what are you going to be butthurt about? Have you thought that far ahead? After all, we know how precious your butthurt is to you.

maybe they should take a poll in ohio, that state pretty much represents the USA

It's the same polling organizations who assured us that Hillary was a lock in to win the election.:D

no matter what it is shit like this

that caused the democrats too loose in every branch of government

federal state and local

i hope they keep hating the police and such

730x420-5deb27d0d18158fe646d252ed16f4b5f.jpg

Cops as pigs' painting stolen, returned again

federal state and local

no one believes the last Obama poll. yah right!,,,they just have to be nice to him because he's 1/2 black. now if it was Carter, it would of been reported that his final approval was 29%.

federal state and local

no one believes the last Obama poll. yah right!,,,they just have to be nice to him because he's 1/2 black. now if it was Carter, it would of been reported that his final approval was 29%.

i think the democrats are on the right path

with the fuck the police mentality

among other things

like kicking god out of the party

oh yeah they threw god back

by rigging the vote

in much the same way they eliminated bernie sanders

--LOL

federal state and local

i think the democrats are on the right path

with the fuck the police mentality

among other things

like kicking god out of the party

oh yeah they threw god back

by rigging the vote

in much the same way they eliminated bernie sanders

--LOL
i think now that Obama will be on the loose, locals in DC will keep an extra eye when they walk thier dogs.

Without Obama, what are you going to be butthurt about? Have you thought that far ahead? After all, we know how precious your butthurt is to you.
No butthurt, the celebration is about to begin!
maybe they polled about 1000 aliens living in Mars when they came up with 55%?
I'm thinking new York or California where the fruits and nuts live.
i would guess about 10% polled have been dead for about 35 years

Forum List

Back